E
W

are we going to war with korea

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Prove it!

why different tripcode? me thinks you are larping

Where's the safest place to be in the US if shit pops off?

stay safe

1. you dont work for the fbi
2. your larping is pathetic
3. finish your highschool homework you pasty fuck

So anything special the US up to?

Is it true that the letter agencies are molding, manipulating and for lack of a better word "building" the way that we think?

To expand a little. I've heard thrown around a lot that the deep state is actively using the internet to program the way people think via psyops and "shilling". While this isn't something we didn't already know I feel like it goes deeper. Like the deep state is playing a game with reality and is trying to stack the deck in their favor.

Nah, already have that flag.

When is revolt against Comey ?
When is Hillary Jailed ?

Fake and gay commit suicide please

Has the nuke arrived yet?

Have you jacked off today?

When will Hillary be in jail?

When is Hillary going to jail.

This. Also what's kind of stuff should we expect in the coming months. Give us a timeline of you can.

Is this the real alien pic? If not can you post the real one?

Why would someone working at the FBI know this?

Because they need to be kept up to date to have domestic issues under control.

Wtf is with the cards , more detailz plz

MY HATERS NEVER SHOW THEIR FACE THEY USUALLY TRY TO HIDE BUT WHEN THEY SEE ME AT MY SHOWS I'M WHO THEY TRULY IDOLIZE

What's happening in the Kuril islands straights? I overheard my line manager at work mention them, she'd have no reason to if not a happening due to my line of work.

If it really is you and not some faggot larper, give us the lowdown on Sup Forums related items, like pizzagate.

Also, post your badge and I'll post mine - t. work closely with UK defence minister in whitehall.

Ayy lmao

When can I ass fuck Hillary in jail?

I'm not attracted to her in anyways, but she deserves it and I'll take one for the team to make her butthole bleed.

What municipality is your proxy in?

>1 post by this id

sage

Does the (((deep state))) have dirt on Trump?

Yes. At this point the wheels have already been sent in motion for a long time.
Unless Trump decides to bite the establishment which now has him by the collar, yes.

Fake and gay for plausible deniability. But you knew that all ready right?

Because OP does not work for the FBI
so we can ask anything in this b8 thread

Are there internal struggles going on inside and between the intelligence agencies? How bad are they?

bump

Anything relevant we should know for the upcoming months?

Even something as simple as "don't hangout in Cali"

Already*

Maybe it's this one.

did you recruit recently?

Ive been listening to 8992 and they spent the morrning gearing up on the CV.
In the words of Sup Forumsacks and /news/men before me, it happening.

Asks for AMA , gives no answers

Whats wtih project Gotham Shield and the Minuteman launch? this all seems to be planned at just the wrong time.

How come popcorn is like 10 bucks for a small at the movies?

>faggots fall for neet larpers 400th edition

FBI user, eh? Interesting....

How does the establishment have trump in a collar and how does he plan to fix that

Mfw this is my history with online dating

At home. Away from populated city centers and urban areas. Most of the elite hold residence in other countries so they will be far from the carnage they create.

It goes much deeper then you think. Image boards and other places of "free talk" are heavily controlled. Narrative often scripted and pulled away from topics critical of there goal. The other main image board is a known limited hangout

Hillary will never see a jail cell unless a revolution takes place. At one point there was a real chance, since then deep state has retained their grasp of Trump

Have you ever seen the SB-3 Ghoul?

That was probably me you thought was your online gf

Gowdy's investigators in Arkansas going missing.

Legit?

It was pretty clear the spiders were climbing into Trump's house the instant the election took place. What would the optimal ground level action plan be to nuter their powers and expose them?

What do you want to talk about?

Is there anything we can do to stop WW3 from happening?
Or is it set in stone now?

>Unless Trump decides to bite the establishment which now has him by the collar, yes.
Have him by the collar how? Any particular groups?

Quit LARPing. Seriously, this shit is getting old.

Have you been to Antarctica?

Reply to me. I sent picture of my dick

Tell me FBI user. Will the FB3 program begin in 2017 in your view and, if so, what will happen in regards to the events of last June? Better stated, will those responsible be exposed to the public?

Why come back now?

What is NK going to distract us from?

what tech should I invest in?

So the deep state does have its meddling hands in the internet subverting ideas in favor of their agendas.
SCL is one of the many mass data collection and professional political subversion coalitions.
How many subversive organizations are operation internationally with government overhead?

I mean not illuminati type shit but like formal organizations that perform mass data collection for the sake of finding the exact right things to appeal to when attempting to subvert different populaces.
>IE: The Trinidad Street Artist incident, 4chin shills, plebbit obvi feds, etc.

What's up with the wenier Pedogate files ?

When are you guys going to do something about Yvette Felcara and Shanta Driver trafficking teenagers out of Detroit?

We're worried that they may be part of a human sex trafficking ring based on this: youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwfTPqn5kc

TITS OR GTFO

We're currently outside your wagon.

You are surrounded. The gig is up.

You'll have plenty of time cold reading in jail.

Should i be stocking up on water and ammo

Is Trey Gowdy currently in protective custody? Was he actually picked to be the next FBI director?

What does the deep state have on Trump to control him? Trump made some remarks that made it sound like he plans on taking down Epstein, is that whole plan finished with?

Also what's the likelihood that NK has nukes on its satellites and is planning on an EMP launch?

I can answer that, and I'm not FBI. His two investigators were found dead nearly 200 miles from their last known location. Word was, they were on their way to serve the Clintons with a search warrant. The media hasn't said shit, because it would blow the lid off the Deep State and that's not in their interests.

>There is still time to stop the key from turning.

How concerned is the "deep state" about Dennis Montgomery and his 47 hard drives?

I wish I had that kind of info, and I'm not going to larp. I'll answer what I can within reason, bear in mind that GCHQ monitors the temperature of my nutsack.

>What does the deep state have on Trump to control him?
His family

Is Canada fucked or what?

Is there any kind of development of investigation into pizzagate or paedophile rings and when can we expect to see something from this?

You mentioned a possible revolution might help see Clinton behind bars but what with trey gowdy having missing investigators can we expect to see something happen in this corner and perhaps show the MSM as fools once more?

holy shit

The fuck is this, a bus pass?

hasn't it been for years?

Your word usage screams teenage LARPing faggot.

Nice thumbprint, faggot. kek

My building pass to the MoD.

You're fingerprint is on the black bar.....

SHOULD we (the peps) revolt? it sounds like you think this is our only option at this point.

>it's another "LARPer on Sup Forums" thread

Have your Royal Navy faggots figured out how to launch a Trident D5 properly yet?

How is the security situation in the UK looking? Do you keep track of all known jihadists?

what's stopping your cult of choice from unleashing sarine in the NY subway?

is it true information is compartmentalised and you need approvals for accessing specific bits, such as browser history /call log of a different person along with justification?

How long did pre employment screening take?

Do you work long hours?

What your colleagues are like?

What is the kind of information you work on? Call logs, putting pieces together, something else?

thanks user

Very Fake, but expect these kind of psyops from project blue beam. Most of the elite are literally insane and expect the public will believe everything. Motions are already in place

Can't say everything. Like always you have to read between the lines

Not gonna happen buddy

Not directly but through his kids they have him. Kushner is bad news. Him and Ivanka are full blown globalist and on board the NWO plan. This extends to satanic and occult practices. Him purchasing 666 building is no coincidence. Expect to hear more from him as time goes by. Man behind the curtain

Most of the agents love their country and want to see it do well but the NWO does not want that. Like alway as you go up the ladder the stench increases.

Another False flag to get us into war with NK. Drill goes on for weeks. Don't fall for the only today meme. Where's there's smoke and crisis actors you got fire

>1 post by this id

rage goes in all fields

A partial with less than 70% readability is useless. That is 33-38% at best.

who was Licio Gelli?

ITT - nothing happens

Why did Trump change 180 degrees and bomb Syria + other things?

>

he don't know shit.

Can you explain anything about the ties between Jared Kushner and Project Blue beam?