Equality

Why do liberals only care about equality in industries where men are the majority, but not industries like healthcare where a major majority of the employees are woman?

Because Feminists are female chauvanists. "Equality" is PR.

Funny story that reminds me of this picture. When I was 13 I had to get surgery on my ballsack and I had to go to the doctors and they had to touch my balls and examine them before and after the surgery and everything.

One time there was this nurse that just got out of her graduate program, hot as fuck, and she had to examine my balls for one of the doctors. I got the biggest boner when she was touching my penis it was so great. Very embarrassing an the nurse was smiling because she was so new to the job, we both shared a laugh and she walked out.

Week after that I got my balls cut open in surgery, not fun. Most pain I have ever felt in my life. That was the only time a girl has ever touched my penis though

i hated penis inspection day, too :/

Is this the rumored penis inspection day?

>Rumored

Same with schools, most of our teachers are female. Every good teacher I ever had was male, the female teachers were almost exclusively terrible at teaching.

Why are you posting these pictures?

witnessed

i remember my first penis inspection day at the school nurses office. i'm eight inches long with six inch girth so she was pretty surprised

Penis inspection day is real in Germany.

>implying it's not real in murrica

>Why do liberals only care about equality in industries where men are the majority, but not industries like healthcare where a major majority of the employees are woman?

equality or feminism is euphemism for empowering women and women only

current day feminism is bullshit

I had very few male teachers but the best were male.

How is this equality?

it was real in Russia when I was a kid.
I was shocked to see that a doctor that was inspecting my penis was wearing black leather gloves. I still don't understand why.

I would assume it was because he didn't want to touch all of those dicks with his bare hands but the Russian health services/school did not provide him with gloves so he had to use the ones he wore to work.

probably. in the middle of 90s life was tough here

Source?

>That was the only time a girl has ever touched my penis

haha, v-very funny, user. Funny because I feel that pain.

The don't even care about all the industries where men are the majority. Only the comfy high paying ones where men are the majority. How many feminists do you hear crying for more female garbage truck drivers?

They are in an industry that feeds off them being the victim. They create narrative to perpetuate it.

How the fuck can people understand that the military industrial complex creates war and needs to be controlled but the outrage industry and feminism is someone immune from that shit.