Make Romania Great Again

#CodreanuDidNothingWrong
A thread for Romanians and Codreanu fans
Join our discord group(preferably romanian speakers)
discord.gg/BeBuy49

Other urls found in this thread:

m.adevarul.ro/locale/iasi/cel-mai-mare-scandal-politic-istoria-iasiului-asasinarea-prefectului-politiei-corneliu-zelea-codreanu-1_5127231f00f5182b858d276c/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=as7370nWa6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump for anime friendly discord channel

Moarte animelui și jidanului!
Trăiască Căpitanul și Legiunea

fucking gypsies

curând frați rumuni

nepoliticos

fucking gypo romanians amirite magyar bros

Bump for dog friendly discord channel

fuck off nigger

îmi pare rău, nimic personal dar trebuie să renunți la anime sau o să arzi cu jidanii

Nu va mai certati,asta e ce vor jidanii sa facem.

Can any of you boys play accordion?

im not gonna join the honeypot operation

this is the average /Legiunea/ member

:pegratis:

That's tomboychan from like 10 years ago or some shit.

Suc pula

larperi de mana a 10a, futeti-o in plm pe discordu din care ati iesit

Sora lui chaim?

Codreanu fucker killed a prosecutor on the stairs of the town hall in Iasi and pulled an OJ. he was a cuck until he gained some power from the liberal elite. fucking 1930' antifa

stop speaking gypo and fucking speak bulgarian or some shit your basically the same shit

Traiasca Garda camarade !

Asta.

Garda = antifa
Zelea Codreanu = Eric Clapton

fucking normies prosti

He killed him because he attempted to kill Codreanu. It was self defense. Research for yourself before shitposting.

chanon punct ro imageboard romanesc

Obligatory

>we wiz dacians n sheet
When will this meme end?

1.lupta garzii e justificata

When the fuck are you going to shoah your Gypsy population?

Fain site un pic inactiv, dar se inteleg circumstantele.

THIS

also post some real Romanian women lads, all I know from your country are dirty gypsies.

there is nothing reffering to dacians in the pic or in the entire threat, what is wrong with you?

Reamintire zilnica ca Legiune e loli-friendly

Romanii in general sunt inca suboameni care o ard pe facebook si rad la maymayuri cu unu care striga 'Cristi', nu prea stiu ce-s imageboardurile

>00
succ pula

you wont find anything better than gyppos here.

are you retarded? that is a picture of Great Romania
mori în chinuri groaznice jidane

So this one is like 1 in a million..?

thats a half gyppo my dude, look at the melanin levels.

Fuck off Vee.

yeah i was thinking it was probably something like that.. would probably mix with tho. so real romanian women look like this?

Who is the Romanian who made the seriously the bullying against Romanians copypasta thing I've used it atleast like 50 times and it always gets (yous)

read the accusations and the witness accounts of what took place in Iasi 25 octomber 1924. fucking brainwashed normie idiot.

U and your kind is everything that is bad about this country ignorant idiot shit that never read anything more than a news title and maybe an article about anything in his life.

File 8/1921/nr.450 take the redpill

Did it start with Romanians? I mostly saw it with Germans

it's a good pasta
idk tho

Ioi chestia cu Cristi imi pusca autismu(tfw te cheama Cristi).

Ai vreo sursa(daca este) care sa respinga zvonu ca Garda batea crestini neortodocsi? Am nevoie ca sa dau "redpill" unei rude.

Never trust a fucking gypsy

no, they are ugly, pretty fat, vapid bitches. there are few truly beautiful romanian women, and im saying from my experience living in bucharest, so i have seen a lot of women from all over romania, since everyone is coming here for jobs and studies. i cant comprehend the fucking bullpiss that women over here are, stupid and astonishingly pretentious fuckwits.

The moment you either start speaking german and consider your self austrian or you go back from where you came from you non-european !

sad to hear man...

>yeah i was thinking it was probably something like that.. would probably mix with tho. so real romanian women look like this?

here real romanians

Both the best and the normies plebs

But dont come here we are full, romania is piece of shit. No gibs, stay away Tyrone, keep fucking tiny aryan Elsa.

m.adevarul.ro/locale/iasi/cel-mai-mare-scandal-politic-istoria-iasiului-asasinarea-prefectului-politiei-corneliu-zelea-codreanu-1_5127231f00f5182b858d276c/index.html
Depinde pe cine intrebi.

Can you recommend me any good Romanian poets other than George Bacovia and Mihai Eminescu? I need to impress my qt 3.14 Romanian gf. Pic related, it's my copy of Pentru Legionarii.

god damn, those blondes look 100% scandi.

Try Lucian Blaga. He was a genius.

>hand picked
>WE NOT GYPPOS NORDKEK WE DASHIANS
kys

fuck off retard
go rape a goat

Fuck you westerners stealing our women. This is why we can't have good things. All our beautiful women are going for either rich western capitalist pigs or turkish harems.

>uses proxy, hide like a kike
>post what bascily is rular map of country
>still smarter then you and PICK POCKETS your wallet

really makes you think doesn it
ad-hominem

>Homes with bathroom inside them
Stii ca exprimarea asta ii vaga. Exista latrine, care nu se afla in interior.

Thanks user. Pentru sânge si tara!

Sorry Nicolae and Ion, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my gf blowing me after I translated Imnul Legionarilor Cazuti for her.

wow what an typical facebook cuck normie answer. gives me shit adevarul website and a comment :))) how a about a published PhD would that be better?

Any rofags from the moldavian area? Bacau/Neamt/Iasi/Vrancea area?

As a side note. Try "Izvorul noptii" it is simple and philosophical in the same time.

>Hahahahahahahahahhahha
*inhales
HAHAHAHAHAH

if those women are stupid enough to suck western dick *for better life

they are not worth your time user, plenly of white women around to make white babies and make Romanian Great again.

de ce ne dai bump pe gratis la fir?

stim cu totii ce semnifica homes without bathrooms inside them in romania, si nu trebuie sa cauti eschivari de la realitate, accepta faptul ca traim intr-un cacat de tara, atat

nu scriu mesaje pentru bumburi sau sageuri, le scriu pentru discutie

When will Moldova become Romanian again?

Daca toti pleaca ca muslumani si sub-umani *pentru o viata mai buna in vest

Cine sa ramana sa faca tara mai buna? Lasi ca tine care vor fugi in prima secunda?

Doi o tara care are rular de 45% si access la educatie mult mai mic decat in vest, suntem foarte bine. Doar sudu pute de prost e plina de sub-umani care au supt pula la turci.

*drept dovada

youtube.com/watch?v=as7370nWa6Q

sunt putini ca astia dar destui sa faca galagie

it wont in the near future. the people there are too distant from what is modern romanian language and societal development. that is enough for the unification not to occure, not taking into consideration the abhorent economical situation of moldova and the intricate political games that russia is playing

It's really good, thanks for that

Reminder that Britain voted Out because of Romanian immigrants.

How shitty does that make you gypsies feel? Keep waving them EU flags bitches, you're still the niggers of Europe.

Fuck off you chink/malaysian/pajeet mongrel. Has Singapore produced world class poets and philosophers? Even your own leader said that your people were too stupid for democracy.

A Dacian union or something might at least bridge the gap and buffer the region from the Russians right?

Also is transinistria actually an ssr still?

Bine hai zicem ca latrinele is inglobate.
Nu imi amintesc ca in ultimii ani (sa intre cineva la mine in casa/ sa ma intrebe daca) cu scopu de a afla daca am WC in casa.

>Gypsies licking each others' asses, while acting like they are actual human beings: The Thread

gyppos OUT

but we waz nordics, not cigani

t. Mongol rape baby

Worried someone's going to jump the benefits queue, Muhammad?

Don't mind me, I just wanted to say H*ngarians are faggots and Romanians are best ally.

>A Dacian union or something might at least bridge the gap
are u insane? we're past this point for a long fucking time, the dacians, real or myth, are not in any case a common denominator between romania and moldova, it's just too far back in time to mean anything today
>Also is transinistria actually an ssr still?
yes it is. it is supplied monetary and product wise by russians and has one of russias armies still stationed on it's land. somewhere in 1995 i think there was a treaty that obliged the russians to retreat their units from transnistria, but they never did, so the transnistrians still have the guts to claim independence to this day.

>tfw albanians ruin the whole thread.
Sorry boy, but your country has to have at least 5 tanks.

Moldavia is an independent country with their own laws and shit.

Transnistria is like Crimea, fucking Russian imported some russnies there.

t. betacuck who can only get a gf if she's some desperate third world prostitute from the niggerest (((EU))) country

Couldn't you get a white woman mate? Who hurt you?

You actually have violent Mehmets in there but somehow Romanians are the problem. Reminder that there are some gipsyes who lie about their ethnicity not only in UK, but also in Romania. And yes I fucking hate gipsyes.
t.butthurt Hungarian
I saw one of you today bragging about how he loves communism. Truly the masterrace.

>wat is statistics

If you voted PSD you and you mother deserve to die in a fire.

If Romanians are the niggers of Europe, Singaporeans are the Jews of Asia.

>g-gypsies are n-not real Romanians
>w-we hate them too, g-gypsy genocide soon

Every thread.

Reality hurts.

again?

Moldova doesn't recognize Transnistria and Russia writes all of Transnistria gas consumption on Moldova. Maybe in the 90's it would have been actually profitable to fight for Transnistria, as it was the most industrialized region. Now that everything has gotten old or stolen, we should just close the fucking border.

Bine hai dau inapoi. Am ajuns sa ma iau la ditamai discutia despre cate WCee exista in Romania. E lasa, isi fac rost daca n-au.

This is very retarded
albos are over 99%

>more like indo-europeans mix

Be German or go back to Syberia

>haplogroups

Same group migration