These are North Korea's special forces

What do you think of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

armamentresearch.com/north-korean-helical-ak-magazines/
foxnews.com/world/2017/04/26/north-koreas-soldiers-closer-look-militarys-fake-capabilities.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KOS0_WEuYUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too bad they've never seen real action

WIthout us protecting you they would be your special forces too.

what is that gun they're holding?

I prefer the South Korean special forces.

AK47 with a grenade launcher it seems

armamentresearch.com/north-korean-helical-ak-magazines/

A nork type "88 ways to jam" helical magazine

They have cool Blues Brothers glasses.

Im not positive but maybe akm with no stock and grenade launcher?

It's a helical magazine

AK-47 with a mini nuclear warhead launcher

I think thats ammo.

How many of these guys would really die for the dear leader if SHTF? The main NK defense asset is that nobody wants to deal with millions of unemployable refugees.

Fox News had some idiot "national intelligence veteran with 28 years experience" claim they were fake grenade launchers which covered the magazines and therefore couldn't work - except that IS THE MAGAZINE YOU FUCKING RETARD

Laser guns.

Is there a zergface edit of this somewhere?

I'd have their sidearm directly over their heart. Probably not gonna add any more protection but it makes it easier to draw

they look ready to kick globalists ass

Are all norks left-handed?

>sunglasses
Well that's it, better surrender Seoul while you still can.

Are they just wearing cheap shitty sunglasses?

It's an AK variant with a helical magazine

Midget army. Just look at how huge those AKs look.

Kek their guns will jam once or twice per reload what a meme

They'll need them if they get nuked.

He with most manlet rage will be military leader- ancient korean proverb

They have 88.000 special forces, most in the world. Question is, how special and by which criteria.

They look cute

So they wear sunglasses instead of tinted safety glasses?

Gonna be a lot of blind veterans after the war. If any survive

Poor and outdated equipment, elementary training, lack of experience, lack of budget and support assets required to conduct competent special operations.

They are a show piece. Harder than your average soldier which won't account for much going against competent first world nations. Nothing more.

lol they're using noobtube

They will fight to the death.

the no stock is really throwing me off

how the fuck are they supposed to aim?

It's actually a really sad image. They try to hard to keep up this appearance of being strong, but then you see things like binoculars stuck to their helmet and cheap chinese driving gloves.
It's just sort of depressing to see somebody try really hard at something and not make it. Like a working class mother who holds back the tears on christmas day as her kids unwrap shitty presents.

Gooks.

Those NVGs are a chinese-made toy.

foxnews.com/world/2017/04/26/north-koreas-soldiers-closer-look-militarys-fake-capabilities.html

Looks like their AK's don't even have stocks, and if they do, they are folding ones which are probably janky as fuck and piss poor for shooting. Also their mags probably jam half the time due to their overly complicated design. This in addition to their gas station sunglasses and the really odd placement of their secondary firearm (try doing the unholstering movement yourself) makes it seem like they are absolutely trash "special" force soldiers.

I think one of the possible major differences in a mass infantry engagement is the fanaticism of the soldiers. Their willingness to sacrifice their lives...

If we are to believe the Norks are brainwashed drones, then they have a lot of crazy bodies that don't give a fuck if they day at the Sorks/Yank lines. There's clearly a huge technological gap. Relentless human wave attacks can be psychologically demoralising on the troops (both sides).

Nah those are drum magazines for AKs like the one here;

They have stocks attached. If you look closely you'll see they're folded over the receiver.

Why do they have helical magazines? They're for very specific instances. Like if a tank gets disabled and the crew needs ~64 bullets right then and there in a compact space. They're not for normal combat.

>1 moab

>ike a working class mother who holds back the tears on christmas day as her kids unwrap shitty presents.
Damn son.

The stock folds, its on top if you can see, instead of underfold or side fold.

Its compact but thats usless in a total war scenario, ok for a urban swat force type of thing

>march in a formation
>with ebin 5/5 KIM-approved REEEBans
>point your gun at the face of best-korean comrade
this is going to be the shortest war in history of mankind

PP Bizon is not a good gun. Total counter strike save round bullshit gun.

>Those shades

I bet there like some status simbol in NK since only the supreme leaders wear them.

thanks anons.

>Their willingness to sacrifice their lives ...

I don't think they will. They know they got the shit end of the deal, that south Koreans have much higher quality of life than they will ever get because they live in a corrupt, dictatorial shithole.

Because it looked tacticool to the chink mall ninja that bought them.

all you fucking fudds saying "grenade launcher" need to go lurk on /k/

They are worthless without real action, meanwhile for the special forces from my country every day has been a Vietnam war for almost 60 years.

folding stock m8

I think a 9mm smg is not an effective primary weapon in 2017... unless you see using it against civilians.

In 1945 maybe, but not 2017

Tacticool goggles and a shitty SMG. Fake and gay like everything else from North Korea

/k/ on their second outing

dam mohomad you got no chill

I wonder if in modern combat it's actually beneficial to be le manlet. Smaller of a target and possibly more agile than a taller person. Shit, Audie Murphy was 5'5. Then again a muscular tall person is usually much stronger than an equally muscular short person, I feel like the larger advantage would be to the short cucks in this case.

they look like the regular soldier from any modern army

ROK soldiers are bad ass. Research the kind of shit they did in Nam

Its not a 9mm its 5.45mm supposed to be some rule 34 ak47 with bison shit

Can't wait for those helical magazines to be on the surplus market.

pp90M1 gun

they're irrelevant since they will be bombed before fighting

the helical mags will jam like a motherfucker

Look a leaf that don't know shit about gun, what a rare sight!

I can't take asians seriously.

absolutely it is. Can hide easier, move more discreetly and often quicker, lower centre of gravity/quicker turning circle. There's a reason manlets weren't bred out through evolution by le superior lanklets.

are these even efficient?

I think this is overstated. I imagine it's like late stage Soviet Union and Norks know the regime is full of shit but it's easier to just go along with it if you want to get the carrots and avoid the sticks. Kim's grip on power relies on the military enjoying a better quality if life than nearly everyone else, if Kim commits them to an unwinnable war then this all comes to an end. The day Kim declares war on a major power is the day one of his generals shoots him in the back of the head

Bring it on.

>This destroys the eternal anglo

If videogames have told me anything it's that that smg is a piece of shit.

Please remind me who won in Vietnam user.

Lower center of gravity

>can haul more shit longer
>can tread water longer
>underestimated more
>more stubborn

Short guys are mules.

>type88
>SMG
oh look, it's butter knife wielder

How many of these spec ops soldiers are there? I don't think that there is that many.

are they wearing literal sun glasses?

Dude I have 27 days of training in Modern Warfare 2.

>Vietnam owes the U.S. $56 billion in trade and weapons sales
>provides the U.S. a strategic point in Asia for airbases and ports

We won idiot.

>shitty SMG with memelauncher
>outdated nightvision goggles
>if I wear sunglasses, people won't realize my gear is shit
>training probably just as crappy
2/10, would curbstomp with NATO forces

Jesus christ what the hell have they got underslung there? Their fucking lunch?

US arms industry.

Wrong.

A FUCKING SPIRAL MAG
good luck when you are firing at the enemy and it jams because it got a single grain of sand in it.

thats a mag not a launcher

pretty scary desu

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KOS0_WEuYUU

Nice Chinese knock-off K-Pot there.

Kek, guys in the front are kneeling because the guys in the back are such turbo manlets.

hmm yes because a war with north korea and the US would be the same as asymmetrical warfare in vietnam

fucking retarded gypsy

Absolutely not. Mil fag here. Tall people almost always carry more weight than manlets and thus more useful, more weight = longer time in the field. Exception being if the man let is some ogre

They had a former Nork on the other day and he said all those rockets they parade around are fake and need to be strapped down so the don't roll off the truck carrying them.

PP-19 Bizon

its a nork AKS-74U

Johnny 5 is ALIVE

Um, yes? What do you think, marines will just storm in and kill Kim then it's blue jeans for everybody?

Pls no bully.

They are a joke.

why do they have the pistol holsters right there? to pull out their pistol would be the most awkward thing ever wouldnt it?

How do they load their rifles?

Oh nvm. That's a pretty dumb idea.