/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - REPORTS OF MY DEATH ARE GREATLY EXAGGERATED EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>Sec of Agriculture Sonny Perdue 4/25/17
youtu.be/RsKRiz32Vv4
>Pres Trump in Farmers' Roundtable 4/25/17
youtu.be/oO-wlN6V_44
>Pres Trump speaks @ Lolocaust Museum 4/25/17
youtu.be/P4ByMUhBH98
>VP Pence speaks to troops in HI 4/24/17
youtu.be/i9z8kbYfz7I
>SoS T-Rex talks about Iran 4/24/17
youtu.be/pq0a5wY_qDg
>Sec of Def C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in Afghanistan 4/24/17
youtu.be/ykrgrTJx7Hg
>Pres Trump w/UN Ambassadors 4/24/17
youtu.be/vca3V1lsRcA
>Pres Trump talks to greatest ally assembly 4/24/17
youtu.be/zB_r91afuz0
>Pres Trump talks to Astronauts in ISS 4/24/17
youtu.be/M_D4i3CLNqU
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

FUN STUFF
>March in the Trumpenreich
youtu.be/gwmp3E9VIX0
>TrumpWave S P A C E
youtu.be/s1qhafzPkAM
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1794652005
archive.is/iir0d
washingtonexaminer.com/exclusive-interview-trump-absolutely-looking-at-breaking-up-9th-circuit-court-of-appeals/article/2621379
youtube.com/watch?v=YO7n_qaQJUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOVEMENT

AWOO~

NO VISAS?

We like our tax reform, don't we folks?

AWOOOOO~

not (((for you)))

FUCK IVANKA.
I DID NOT VOTE FOR IVANKA
I VOTED FOR TRUMP

HELP
#SaveThePresident
#DeathToRefugees

TODAY'S SCHEDULE EST TIME

READ IT

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR WEDNESDAY, APRIL 26, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1794652005

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then depart the White House en route to the Department of the Interior to give remarks and sign the Antiquities Executive Order. Later in the morning, the President will return to the White House. The President will then have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence. In the afternoon, the President will meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. The President will then participate in a federalism event with Governors and signs the Education Federalism Executive Order. Later in the afternoon, the President will drop by an all Senators briefing on the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea. The President will then hold a National Teacher of the Year event.

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:05AM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to the Department of the Interior

11:20AM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks and signs the Antiquities Executive Order

11:50PM THE PRESIDENT departs the Department of the Interior en route to the White House

12:30PM THE PRESIDENT has lunch with Vice President Mike Pence

1:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson

2:30PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a federalism event with Governors and signs the Education Federalism Executive Order

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT drops by an all Senators briefing on the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea

4:30PM THE PRESIDENT holds a National Teacher of the Year event

***Briefing Schedule***

1:30PM Briefing with Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin and National Economic Director Gary Cohn

3:15PM Background Briefing with Senior National Security Official on the first 100 days

No lewds.

read the desert fathers and the orthodox way

Wait, what?!?

OUT

>We don't have our personal Awoos
>Anime isn't real
Drumpf lied to us. It's time we admit that we're Guacrazy for Jeb!

>mfw the tax plan actually looks pretty decent

Comment your height and age . 6ft0 , 20 yo here

you're a big guy

Fuck the 1 percent.

The lack of deductions rich people usually use is important too.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS PICTURE

I FUCKING LOVE MY PRESIDENT

MAGA!!!!!!

the awoos come in the afterlife ya dingus

This is such an outlandish claim it might actually be a sign of better relations...

>Guacrazy for Jeb!
THIS
H
I
S

best girl

Gonna call the bullshit

Soon, check my numerals to confirm.

couldn't tell it was just 2% by the amount of shilling that goes on here, maybe they need to slow it down to make it more believable

>tfw my crush on Jared is getting worse and worse every day
What do I do, he's just so perfect in every way

>Trump's tax plan looks great and will meet no resistance from the Republicans in Congress
>New healthcare bill has the blessings of Rand and the Freedom Caucus

My God what a day

wish a nigga would

Trump and the new MEGA FAIL!

26, 6'1"

what does the no more state tax deductions stuff mean? heard it in the presser

>Donald boy, I want the USA in mint condition.

anyone else miss obama?

AWOO~

yeah, i want to start reading the bible again too, but i need a good version. we did the NIV all through school but the king james version is tempting. i just want the best translation with the least omissions.

GINSBURG DIES NEXT MONTH

Can someone please post "the list"

archive.is/iir0d
What did CNN mean by this?

season two when?

WHO?
H
O
?

so close

You used to be able to deduct the taxes you pay to your state from the federal income tax. Not anymore.

Tfw Trumps tax plan is specifically aimed at giving incentives for white people to have more kids. Feels good man.

5'7", 20

FUCK IVANKA AND JARED

I believe right now you deduct state income tax from your federal tax burden, so in effect the federal government gets less money from states with higher state taxes.

Something Something about a legacy

saved

So what happened at the senate today? There was supposed to be a special hearing or something?

CA and NY get to pay less federal taxes since their state taxes are so high, it closes that loophole for the rich.

washingtonexaminer.com/exclusive-interview-trump-absolutely-looking-at-breaking-up-9th-circuit-court-of-appeals/article/2621379

>President Trump said Wednesday that he has "absolutely" considered proposals that would split up the 9th Circuit, where judges have blocked two of his executive actions.

>"There are many people that want to break up the 9th Circuit. It's outrageous," Trump told the Washington Examiner during a far-ranging interview at the White House on Wednesday.

>"Everybody immediately runs to the 9th Circuit. And we have a big country. We have lots of other locations. But they immediately run to the 9th Circuit. Because they know that's like, semi-automatic," Trump said.

>"The language could not be any clearer. I mean, the language on the ban, it reads so easy that a reasonably good student in the first grade will fully understand it. And they don't even mention the words in their rejection on the ban," Trump said of his travel ban. "And the same thing with this [sanctuary city decision]. I mean, when you have people that are being enabled to commit crime. And in San Francisco, when you look at Kate Steinle, being shot and here is the court, you know, right in that same general area. And when you look at a Kate Steinle, when you look at so many other things."

>"Sanctuary cities have been very, very dangerous, very, very bad. And, you know, we've done a great job on law enforcement, we've done a great job at the border," Trump said. "And all of our most talented people say sanctuary cities are a disaster."

wew

This has been a really great day, so far.

gas yourself

BYE BYE NINTH

Don't call me daughter, not fit to
The picture kept will remind me
Don't call me daughter, not fit to
The picture kept will remind me
Don't call me

king james bible has good notes by people at the time (1611), check it out

so liberal states are basically fucked? they will certainly be paying a fuckton of taxes now

>anime isn't real
That's where you're wrong kiddo.
youtube.com/watch?v=YO7n_qaQJUA

Watching Rocky IV lads. Blood pumped. Patriotism in full effect. Montage overload. I WANT MOVIES TO BE GREAT AGAIN!

FUCK YEAH 'MERICA. GET HYPE!! GO ROCKY!!!

Goys! Republicans arent voting for the tax reform!

Don't talk shit about Jared, he's the personification of perfection. Ivanka can go to hell for all I care.

To you...

See
Tax negotiations and healthcare negotiations plus DPRK hearing.

The best part about that is that he had NO idea what the 2018 elections looked like

Just a show to put some fear in NK.

nice try, fbi.

Time to shatter the 9th Circus.

>>New healthcare bill has the blessings of Rand and the Freedom Caucus
And the Tuesday Group too, apparently

why are you sad little helper, it's a great time to celebrate

Ok Dad

6'2" 42

BREAK UP THE COURTS FOR THE SAKE OF THE NATION NOW TRUMP

Hi guys! Awooo!

Walk outside

hysterical immature leftists are still obsessed with playing out their fantasies of #resistance, but even cnn knows this was a bridge too far

Reminder that Trump is officially a puppet to Ivanka now.

come on Ginsjew, it's time, fuck off

6ft, 26

Paul Ryan said they want to use reconciliation for tax reform so they can avoid a filibuster.

25 years old, 5'7" tall, 145 pounds with a 5.75 inch penis.

British and Colombian ancestry born in America. I consider myself neither white nor spanish. I'm sort of just there.

DO IT

>all the French expats in America (sans Florida) voted for Macron.

Disgusting. When do they go back?

Join the naked army

How will the media spin this as a bad tax plan? Literally just muh rich people?

Keked and will make very inappropriate OP.

Plus (((they))) have been totally BTFO by Trumps decision today to withdraw from NAFTA. Not tired of winning.

>I mean, the language on the ban, it reads so easy that a reasonably good student in the first grade will fully understand it.
god i fucking love this guy

Nudism is not welcome here

fucking retarded awoo posters kill yourselves. Seriously anyone who posts awoo is a fucking idiot.

That's not helping

Tanya looks disgusting--ahoge protruding--in his brown uniform before aliens. Very very disrespectful.

I bet this was that degenerate whore Ivankas idea
Fuck her.
Fuck refugees.

OUT OUT OUT OUT.

6'0'' 22

Of course. They only have 1 playbook.

4ft9

Where's your clothing, awoo?

Have some modesty! Put your hat on!

Liberal states basically took the tax money that was supposed to go to the Fed because you could deduct those dollars from your taxes. No more. Texas and Florida are about to be much more attractive destinations now.

>42
What are you doing?