Denver Airport Murals

"And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."

What do you think of the Denver airport murals and "death horse" statue known as "Blucifer", pol?

Pic related, a strange mural from the DIA

New world order airport

>India and Pakistan
Fuck of, Pakistan has no reason to exist, it is just a political tool at this point. It needs to be dismantled.

It's a mural about the islamic prophecy of the mahdi (guided one) if you study the airport you will realize it's architecturally structed like a tent city, like the beduine arabs.. go look at it again. When you realize that masonry at the high level is the same saturnalian cult that is older than islam but which islam is the newest imperialistic version of.. you'll hit a homerun. Now you have the puzzle pieces you need.

I think you need to look at the bigger picture of what the mural is saying. It represents a happy New world order government after nuclear war

Also the ordo ab chaos is how the madhi arrives, "out of chaos order" (after massive upheavel and massive muslim civil war massive war in middle east) unify all factions of islam and give them new direction to rule with justice where before it was ruled with oppression. and establish a massive empire with himself as sole emperor which jesus then comes to destroy with his cloud army when he finally turns bad and the tribulation commences after 7 years of peace.

They believe jesus is the imposter and a false deity and what the case really is that the true king of the golden age is the mahdi. Essentially they believe the good guy is the bad guy and bad guy is good guy.

No jews? I'm so fucked off about this illuminati elite shit lately idk what to believe anymore

>I think you need to look at the bigger picture of what the mural is saying. It represents a happy New world order government after nuclear war
pleb.

used to live in denver and am flying into DIA friday. shit is scary, some new world order bullshit.

Interdimensional vampires child molesters

it is some weird shit

What about the other solider in the gas mask by the baggage claim?

Also if i remember they are building some kind of bunkers in that airport right?

>No jews? I'm so fucked off about this illuminati elite shit lately idk what to believe anymore
the jews and the islam worship same thing, the false jews are of the quraysh who worshipped the cube aswell the cube is related to saturn and predates islam and jewery. Think of it like this jews represent one strategy.. small crowd (15 million globally or so) influence manipulation subterfuge.. islam, imperial strategy.. 1.4-6 billion globally.. convert or die or be dhimmi and submit. they both hate eachother neither of them are true israel true israel are the christians. that they both try to destroy.. cain abel. wheat and tares (jews and white christians "hello fellow white man) jews are esau islam is ishmael wildman. neither of them are kingdom they both worshipped the cube (the fallen angels prison a 4d construct represented in 3d as a cube which is what kaaba means in arabic) saturnalian system continuing to this modern era from thousands of years ago in succession.

they have at the corner of the cube a black stone.. a star meteorite that fell from the sky it's symbolic it doesn't contain or do anything, it's symbolic of the greater thing. In freemasonry you have square and G at the corner stone position.. jesus was corner stone they rejected, they don't recognize him as messiah, muslims say he is prophet but not son of god, jews say similar, they both say goyim islam say kuffar, meaning cattle/animals. But they are both wrong.

ask yourself this why do freemasons wear fez why do they call themselves fellow travellers (from where? middle east france was tried to be invaded by ummayads). Now i give you even more pieces of the puzzle.

I think it's hippie virtue signaling shit about WW2 & war in general. It's about nazis and past wars, not about a coming war. The soldier kills the dove of peace (a.k.a there is a war), and the soldier looks like stereotypical nazi bogeyman, then nature is destroyed by man. The essence of the murals is that man is some kind of evil force in the world, or the idea of conflict between man, and between man and nature. The last two are the end of war (the end of which is not explained) and then the dove of peace returns and there's peace on the Earth and peace with mother nature maaaaann...

The problem with #woke conspiracy theorists is they don't realise that stupid progressive hippie shit like this happens all the time.

yea I recall someone posted some good stuff on all that a while back

Just don't go underneath it, and you'll be fine.

The gods of the bible are aliens.. big surprise not really.. the cherub is a very powerful being trapped inside a containment cube.. hence the cube in corporate logos etc. before this he gave knowledge to mankind to help him lead a rebellion against them which he lost.

If you watch cube 2 hypercube who plays around with this construct you will understand what bottomless pit means.. inside the construct infinity stretches out in all directions. Maximum security prison. You can run forever but you will never get to the edge of it.

In the master ritual of freemasonry they have a secret that they promised the king of tyre not to tell with hiram abiff and all that bullshit.. who is the king of tyre.. isaiah 14 ezekiel 28.. it's no other than the fallen watcher commander, perfect in all his ways embellished in all kinds of splendor and gemstones and things (awards of excellence) but he did not approve of man (job etc.) and a flaw was found in him (job) and he was cast out from the realm of the fiery stones. The murderer that was from the beginning (he existed before the adam, the first human prototype on earth)

At the end of the ritual the mason is blindfolded he is awokened to have his fellow masons all pointing swords at him for not revealing the secrets of masonry.. not what he has learned now but what he is TO learn by the higher degrees.. and then it gets very "nasty" from there what they learn..

I don't see any Pepes

And ofcourse these degrees do officially for practical purposes not exist. Including above the 33rd. Which is what.. rosh hashana (irrc) and ramadan.. both lunar calendar one observes seasonal celebrations one is strict 354 days each year but they are lunar not solar so they fall different dates around the year, for this reason they meet every 33rd year in conjuction.

That's it i'm spent, do with it what you want.

Oh one last thing, the lower degrees they have no clue about what goes on in the higher (not acknowledged) degrees.. they just think it's gentlemens club of mystery where rich and powerful people get together and do eachother favours with secret handshakes and being part of the "club" of "extraordinary gentlemen" that know if they get in trouble some "brother" or "fellow traveller" will help them out with a wink or a shake of the hand etc. but they have no clue that they are base of the pyramid and that wealth and power is being channeled and utilized upwards.

In essence they are laying a foundation for something entirely different by their participation in what might seem to them not entirely appropriate but a hierachical powerstructure. The joke is on them if they think they run the show though. But that's the steps of separation the lower part must believe they are in authority. Do you really think the world is being ultimately governed by a bunch of powerhungry pedophiles that will send their grandmammy for a luxurious life? They are part of a larger organism which at the higher echelons of it their motivations are entirely different.

*sell their grandmammy.
These fuckers don't even look well physically, falling apart in many cases. just look at john kerry what's happening to his head.. you think they have access to the high state technology and science etc. Yeaaahnope.. talking heads with lots of money in exchange. Sight unseen..

Excusme, sir. Did I interupt you? You was talking to yourself

I don't know if you've looked at these murals very hard, but there is obviously one of a little by Trump melting down all the weapons of the world as a little girl Melania gives him a handy.

I do that sometimes, you enjoy your evening.

most honest conversations tend to be that way. Take it easy.

what did they mean by this?

Pic related

I like the Nazi boy taking the world's weapons and destroying them
Baron reminds me of him

So what will happen in 2094?

IF ANY CITY GETS NUKED I FUCKING HOPE WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE THAT IT IS DENVER

t. southern faggot that lived in Denver for a second

Holy shit....
That's spot on

bump

Yea, I was talking to a fellow coworker today (who is a devoted christian, leads Bible schools and stuff) about conspiracy theories and the Blue Horse was brought up (she's also an art teacher, fwiw). I got to talking about the weird shit at the Denver airport and she gave me this scripture from the bible when I showed her the OP mural. I was fucking freaked, knowing how the globablists love to send explicitly implicit messages through shit exactly like these murals. It's like talking in code to the public straight to their face, but they just can't see it.

The shit in this thread is even more freaky, goyim

This horsey is a friend

I remember all that weird shit when the Airport was new. Nobody thought anything of it.

As far as weird modern art goes, that's actually pretty tame.

No mention of the property owned by the british crown in the airport?