...and TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF

...and TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF.

samharris.org/podcast/item/forbidden-knowledge

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YKGHtqrHpS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he needs to interview david duke

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YKGHtqrHpS8

Shit I'm only 50 podcasts in from the beggining of his show. Got ~20 to go to catch up.... Got the short sum of what you mean for me?

Wasn't this guy the textbook smug leftist fedora not too long ago?
What changed?

you are about to enter the NeverTrump zone where he basically drops all of his other academic pursuits to discuss politics at a third-grade level with a bunch of left-wing circle-jerks

What? No he was never a smug leftist fedora.

He openly talks about racial profiling, torture, IQ differences between races, Muslims being terrorists, how we can have objective morality without religion, nuclear first strikes, and a bunch of other stuff.

The reason Sup Forums started hating him is because he's against Trump. Sup Forums is a bunch of faggot safe space virgins that can't handle differing opinions to their own.

>racial profiling, torture, IQ differences between races, Muslims being terrorists, how we can have objective morality without religion, nuclear first strikes, and a bunch of other stuff.

so basically a typical (((neocon))) that should be trashed?

Okay, I must have been thinking of somebody else then--or otherwise misinformed. I remember reading quotes of his, I thought, going full fedora on Christianity.

Listening to the podcast now. This is amazing. Shame about his dogmatic atheism, but one thing about Harris is that he tries to be intellectually honest.

He looks like Ben Stiller.

Well he is an atheist and dislikes religion. He has bashed Christianity a lot.

Does fedora mean atheist? If so then I guess he went fedora.

Alright, IQ is race related. Now what? Does that make rappers any worse? People like Kanye.

Does that make Smart Asians likeable? Nah.

High IQ doesn't make good culture.

>dogmatic atheism

you're a dogmatic believer in gravity and the round earth theory.

>Now what?

Stop the downright evil institution of affirmative action.

>High IQ doesn't make good culture.

Look at a map of global IQ's and you will find all the low IQ countries have shit culture. Africa and the Middle East for example.

>objective morality without religion
sounds like a neo marxist to me lads

He says that there is no reason we should investigate racial differences in IQ. This is far from redeeming. When you have so much of government being focused on differing outcomes for racial groups no explanation should go unexplored.

Nigger "culture".
You have to be mentaly 12 to enjoy black music.

Yeah, he's one of the few people who I actually believe when he says he's interested in reasonable and open discourse.

why would i listen to what this retard has to say? he supported the oil wars in the middle east which fucked up the US economy for the normal people while enriching cheney, bush, exxon, haliburton, blackwater etc.

fuck this guy. he's not right on anything except war, because he is another one of these pseudointellectuals who bend in whichever direction they are told and are supposed to funnel dissatisfied people to them so they are easier to manage and control. if it wasnt for this fedora tipper spending 2 decades turning a generation of young people away from religion we wouldn't have half the social problems we do today with the rise of communism and fascism, both replacements for actual theology.

literally a traitor to his country.

>nigger spotted

Bantz apart, it all falls down on acknowledging that a difference EXISTS. Lefties BTFO, yadda yadda. Equality of opportunity still stands, as it was before.

Fedora is slang for a rabid, militant atheist. So yeah.

Yes I'm already over his tirade on trump. I really want to skip to right after the election and see where he goes from there but he does have interesting conversations away from politics. Hope this new one sheds some light on himself.

Based Ben Stiller dropping them red pills left and right

science of racial intelligence:

Ashkenazi >East Asian > Caucasian > Mididle Eastern > Black