Alex Soros is King wigger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI
globalnews.ca/news/1972412/leg-lengthening-surgery-first-of-its-kind-in-canada/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's a jigger not a wigger

So George creates all this degeneracy, and now the millennial kikes are being affected by it

Pottery.

That's a turbo manlet right there

The kikery is strong here.

"Uh, what's cool, what's art?"

"We could have a bitch lie on a seesaw"

"OMG and just mill around drinking, so subversive"

"See ya at the spirit cook next week!"

"Yes, it is good to have taste."

That's, I don't know, very sad. Embarrassing maybe, but mostly a sad picture. Manlets will never learn

hahahaha manlet

I always laugh aat manlets, they look so fucking pathetic, like children

How tall is this guy? As a 5'9" guy im not a manlet right?

>Be George Soros
>Be one of the lesser attack dogs of the Deep State
>Not super powerful, but have caused a few uprisings, still a trillionaire
>Help fund the increase of social degeneracy in America, including racemixing so that the only pure race is the Jewish race
>See son at party
>Realize you have no true heir to your "crown" and now seek immortality to prevent it all going to waste

That dude looks to be literally around 5'1. Don't worry bud. Your fine.

At 195 cm or 6'4 I am not a market, if you're below 6 feet you should never reproduce.

>5'9"
You're a manlet user.

but are you a grocery store?

Fugg autocorrect

I wrote manlet.

Go bully fags on /fit/ shqip

He looks like a french rivieran gigolo

HAHAHAHAHA

what a fucking piece of shit. he studies at Berkley you know.

A dwarf white is still better than your muslim ass. Im taller than like 90% of girls tho

Im 5'9" too user
However, so is LIL MARCO rubio

A man is not determined by his hair colour.

Remember this as long as you shall live.

>tfw even though you're a billionaire reptilian Illuminati that rules the world you're still manlet

when will they learn?

if a guy's got like fluorescent pink hair I think you can determine a lot by that

kill yourself you swarthy peasant shoo shoo

He looks like Ben Shapiro

king of manlets. still manlet status tho

>tfw you have more money than god, but your genes are so shitty you still spit out a "manlet" son

I guess money can't buy happiness

Sorry.

Not in a natural state.

What you talk of is an action that determined what the man did with himself.

what kind of satanic shit is this?

He looks like some nerd out of an 80's movie. Source on the chick though, she's pretty cute, no?

A man isn't determined by his height either, there are plenty of pussy lanks out there. You're probably one of them

Im only 18 you guys think I can still grow?

Your country could learn a lot from Albania. Like how to be men, how to not ne invaded by muzzies, how to keep your women in line. Think about that swedebro.

>A man isn't determined by his height either

Yes they are. Manlets are subhuman and should be eradicated.

Those poor wonky genes explain everything. Imagine, all that money and he will always have those little noodle legs.

You can tell this guy is that that pseudo intellectual leftist manlet that goes to parties and tries to pick up girls talking about income inequality and the benefits of diversity.

2deep4me

No, this is a subhuman

You def are lol.

I'm not swarthy at all.

But you are a low life who browses internet forums and thinks that blonde hair and blue eyes are superior to everything.

In reality it never was the case.

Your country's state speaks of you and your country men.

Here we are men, we are not like you.

Albania will live and you shall perish, who is the superior?

Why is his head so much smaller than his body?

God damn it! Tell me the source on the girl.

He's not that much of a manlet anyway, I guess. That girl is obviously tall and is wearing 3/4 inch heels.

huh...

>subhuman

Water pressure.

kek

Am i the only one genuinely confused by what's going on in this picture??

>pic related

Why do you guys obsess about height, dick size, and other shit like that all the time? You guys make fun of /r/Asianmasculinity but you're essentially the same thing.

Keep this thread

bumped for normie redpilling

Water pressure gets lighter farther downer. That's why if you jump off a bridge the water is like concrete because all the heavy atoms float on top just like oil

Millennials were a mistake.

You've lost me here albozerg.
Please try again.

It's a "spirit cooking"

spirit cooking probably

My country might be small, but the men here are giants.

Warp your leaf head around that.

Albania only exists because we allow it.

Burger friend, you didn't really think I thought water pressure shrunk a humans head to the size of a peanut, r-right?

rich people are weird

You know nothing of what a man is in my land.

Water is upside down in your country.

>Albanians
>giants
Kek, pick one square head.
Srbi, bosanci, I hrvati are your real height warriors. Ive got a friend that's 6'11 going to euro to play pro basketball, every one of us are 6'3 and above with me myself at 6'3. You must be from northern alb that's where yugo genes are.

Big mouth for a failure muslim shithole dweller.

I know that you exists because others allow it.

Name one country from Slovenia to Turkey that doesn't exist by the grace of white people.

You could unite the entire Baltic, including Ukraine, Greece, Turkey, Azerbaijan, etc, and you'd still topple to a single White nation.

I may not know how to fuck a goat properly, but I'm well aware of how to efficiently kill a muslim.

He's 5'5

Biology is upside down in your country in that a woman can become a man and then give birth to a child as the first man to have a child because biologically she is a woman but that doesn't matter because she said she's a man so celebrate it

Wew, lad.

oh god that classic
>my daddy is so rich i dont have to grow up ever so i will wear wacky-look-at-me clothes and drive fancy cars becouse once my daddy dies im nobody and i have nothing

he looks like a nigger

No matter how much money you have, you still can't erase the inadequacy of being a small man.

I have seen people worth millions struggle with it.

Men can keep growing until they are 21-22 but thats mostly filling out and thickening of joints.

King of Manlets is 6'2"

You don't even know that you are saying this to a blonde green/blue eyed person that is not a muslim and has facial hair pure blonde and even eyebrows.

It would be awkward at the very least if I were to pop right now in front of you or vice versa.

Even my eyebrows are blonde, that's what I meant.

My skin is white and all my life I've been told how white my skin is or how white I am.

Here you are zerg
>pic 6'11 Stefan Jankovic, I've known him all my life since we were 8.

No he's not

man i wish i was born into money so i could do this crazy shit during my 20s and 30s. regular life is so tedious. i'd love to do the woman on seesaw and spirit cook type shit just for the experience of it all

He's a kike

How easy would it be to fuck with Alex Soros? Papa Kike will probably croak at day now, thus leaving Soros Jr. in charge of the open borders goy subversion.

He looks extremely bored.

manlet detected

This is the guy everyone should be "going" to, his Dad will die any minute now anyway.

lmao there is no hope

shit ton of shill threads appear as soon as this gets posted. Keep it alive, boys.

HAHAHAHA, Soros's own son fell for the degeneracy he's been dumping money into

One of the few things that gives me hope is that jews are drinking their own kool aid
Manlets when will they learn ?

>albania
>how not to get invaded by muzzies
HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA look at him and laugh

if ur under 6ft you are a manlet

youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI

>manlet
>girl looks like she doesn't want to be there
He's lucky he's rich

shit looks like a spirit cooking party

>tfw 5'7

That's exactly what it is.

If you can't, there's this:
globalnews.ca/news/1972412/leg-lengthening-surgery-first-of-its-kind-in-canada/

Alex Soros is literally a larping manlet on instagram.

I really feel bad for George, he did all this and his son turns out to be a huge cuck fiend

Men don't stop developing until 24. Eat good, get frequent exercise and you should grow a little more.