DRAFT INCOMING??

On 4/16 this post was made to GLP:

"My neighbor, a Navy vet who served during Vietnam, just was notified his application to serve on the local Selective Service Board has been approved. He has to go out of town for a 2 day training. The gov is filling empty Selective Service Board seats that have not been filled for decades. Draft is coming.

Here's a definition of the local board:
A Selective Service local board is a group of five citizen volunteers appointed by the Director of Selective Service on behalf of the President, based on recommendations made by their respective state governors or an equivalent public official.. These men and women play an important community role closely connected with our nation's defense. If a military draft becomes necessary, approximately 2,000 local boards throughout the United States, territories, and the District of Columbia would decide who among the registrants in their community will receive deferments, postponements, or exemption from military service based on the individual registrant's circumstances and beliefs."

Today this post was made by another user:

"I have been volunteering as a board member of the SSS for over ten years. All correspondence up until today has been with the State Director and/or the RFO (Reserve Force Officer). The military handles the administration of the Selective Service System UNTIL it becomes activated. At that point, a civilian administrator takes charge.

Today, I received an email from the Operations Manager of the Selective Service System for our region asking to confirm contact information. Not typical! Is this system gearing up?

I believe there is an effort to include women in the draft in the 2017 NDAA. I volunteered to serve but never hoped to have it go hot. I am very unsettled about this development."

Links:

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3502961/pg1

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3510639/pg1

North Korea war when?

Other urls found in this thread:

scpr.org/news/2015/10/13/54994/how-a-modern-military-draft-would-work/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militarisation_of_space
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA_Falcon_Project
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-24/while-blaming-trump-arms-race-obama-signs-momentous-star-wars-ii-defense-bill
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-28_Sarmat
youtube.com/watch?v=VQFHguaRkJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>godlikeproductions

It's the baby boomer version of Sup Forums.

>glp
You have to go back

>glp
>Pardon us while we hijack your browser window and force you to close a bunch of ad Windows. Also, you're banned

well im 36 im too old, good luck.

32 myself, but they start with the young ones. IIRC they go 20 -> 19 -> 18 ->> and then 21 -> 22 etc.

KEK > The Nobody

They won't draft anyone over 25 unless they get desperate or you have special skills they covet, like being a nurse or a doctor.

eh, I'm a veteran, I'll be reactivated before you are drafted.

Jokes on you, I get to die with the first wave.

im definitely not finishing my fasa application

>tfw I have a degree in Medicine.
>tfw I am most likely not to be killed by either side of a war because I have a valuable skillset to keep armies alive.
>tfw boots brag like North American Pavement Apes (niggers) for being meatshields.

"user, you must be like the Jew. You need to get skill that make you survive. Throughout history, they've killed: the cobbler, the tailor, the banker, the lawyer and more. But never the medicine, the medicine man always went right of the line."

Thanks Paw-paw.

Is it better to volunteer, rather than wait to be drafted? I'm tempted to.

>godlike

GLP has had some good stuff. But yeah, you are almost always banned. Website feels infected by evil or suchlike.

Well then I guess I'm out unless they need IT guys.

Millions say FUCK YOU and your Banker War Draft ...... ww3 cancled

The bans have lightened up imo. I think they changed whatever "triggered" their sweeping ban bullshit. I haven't been banned in months.

they draft up to 45 years old, read some history

How long after discharge can a vet be reactivated? Surely there's some kind of cutoff?

>GLP

that place is retard central

Usually when you volunteer you can choose what job.

But there won't be any draft in the near-term. You'll know a draft is coming before it gets here. First the Active Duty and National Guard will go and get exhausted like in ~2005. Then the draft. There won't be a draft until thousands of Americans are already dead.

Trump will just say it's patriotic and a bunch of T R U M P F A G S will be happy to go

I was wrong. They do ages 20-24 first, then 18-19, then 25-26.

scpr.org/news/2015/10/13/54994/how-a-modern-military-draft-would-work/

They're quicker on happenings than even pol is, which is why I go there.

When you sign up you have 8 years, It can be 4 active, 4 inactive reserve. The inactive reserve is the easiest to recall. Retirees are technically in the reserve.

So to answer your question 8 minus the number of years active. For most people that would be 2-4 years.

irr could be anywhere between 2 and 6 years. generally, it's the remainder of 8 after you subtract how long you served. marines sometimes do 12
hope that answers your question

/new/ used to be the fastest. We had earthquake threads mid-rumble.

pls make patches or something to identify Sup Forumsacks so when im watching the news from my comfy bed i can tell if its you. Something like pic related pls.

Maybe...but you have to wade thru the "I found an Angel in my poop" threads.

>if you start talking latin they ban the shit out of you

who would say fuck you to shooting koreans? sounds fun to me

I believe in meme magic

Volunteering is the way to go then. Better to have a choice than wind up digging ditches.

I'm willing to fight the chincs/norks, but I'd shoot anyone who tried to haul me off to fight for the jews/neocons.

Kek wields a sense of irony.

fighting these chinks or norks is fighting for the jews and neocons. Think about the countries that don't have a central bank yet, and which ones are in shambles or about to be in shambles

You're going to do landscaping and janitorial work no matter what job you do if you enlist. But the technical jobs that require high school reading levels tend to be treated better.

The draft will never happen again. Next global conflict will not be WW2 replay, because the nature of warfare has changed dramatically in the last 70 years. Most weapon platforms require months of training, and are way too expensive to give to someone with zero experience operating such a device. At best rare earth metals required for state of the art weapons are estimated to last 18 months of total war between global superpowers, and the weapons being used are so powerful that training grunts for a meat-grinder tactics is utterly outdated and useless

>not wanting to fight in WW3

wtf is wrong with you retards? don't you want laser weapons and space colonies? how the fuck do you think we got airplanes and manufacturing?

So after those 18 months then they'll start drafting is what you're telling us?

War never changes.

*boops*

unless of course it turns out lasers can disable nukes in flight, then it's a hot war with nuclear weapons being useless.

It takes 12 weeks to train an infantryman.

itll be like a right wing version of MASH.

My uncle works at Nintendo and says it's all true.

If we get nuked I'm volunteering. Fuck this boring life.

The draft isn't automatically used if the US goes to war, it's only used when they forsure need more people

It takes a couple of minutes for ICBM to hit its target. Also considering that militarization of space was discussed about in the 60s implies that there has been development in that sector too

Damn you just exposed yourself as a retard

about 30 minutes average travel time for an ICBM.
>5 minute boost
>20 minute coast
>5 minute reentry and kaboom.
There isn't much point in space based nukes or rods from god because they aren't any faster and you can't easily perform maintenance or upgrade compared to a terrestrial platform.

Submarine ICBM are only about 10 minutes faster, and only if they are close to the target..

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militarisation_of_space

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA_Falcon_Project

>Hurr durr im gunna get drafted

Watch all the young stupid feminists still whine about male privilege as their brothers are dragged off against their will to die for a bunch of gooks.

>put weapon in polar orbit
>it only passes over the target every 12 hours

>put weapon in low orbit
>firing window every 90 minutes at best, likely double that or more

>put missile in silo in the middle of Nebraska
>30 minute travel time
>can be fired any time
>anything that breaks can be fixed

Wut? Alot of Americans own AR 15s.

All of you faggots thinking no one today would willingly let themselves be drafted is a fucking idiot.

Do you think people in the 40s wanted to be drafted? A whopping 90% of Americans didn't want war at the start.

All the Jews have to do is stage a false flag attack at least in the order of magnitude of 9/11 and spam the media about how Russians and Chinese think they're the master race and want to rape American women and 99% of males would willingly register for the draft.

Still in the range of minutes and hours, why would anyone take weeks and months to train troops? If they were going to just use average troopers, why bother developing these expensive weapon systems at all?

>A Vietnam vet still being qualified

Stopped reading there. Diaf

fake happenings dont count.

GLP is the sewer of the internet.

you'll appreciate this i think
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-24/while-blaming-trump-arms-race-obama-signs-momentous-star-wars-ii-defense-bill
something changed last year; I wonder what

I'm a conscientious object
I won't goy into war

>implying ISIS will spare your head

Better get your student debt lined up in your will

My neighbor works for Nintendo, can confirm it's happening

For the selection board. Not for the draft. Work on your comprehension, dingus, and maybe you'll read more than a sentence.

just type Tavistock and see what happens

Thanks, havent heard about that. Have you heard of this;
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-28_Sarmat

How many dead millennials will it take to Make America Great Again?

>thinking we'd need a draft to kick the shit out of North Korea.

Also

>GLP

Kill yourself

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-28_Sarmat
yes. russia is keeping up with missile defense, not much else to it

All of them.

ah you think the change in space missle defense policy is connected. possible

Volunteering is always the way to go in total war.

Better to have the man next to you also willing to volunteer and fight than some antifa type cunt forced to be there pissing his pants.

Feels infected with faggotry. They ban you based on your usage and then start spamming subscriptions at you. I'll never go back to that cancerous site.

the moment any WWIII scenario goes hot, NEMP strikes will reduce 90% of civilian and 20% military infrastructure to inoperability. no country will have a 'traditional' military capacity because the home front will be in ruins and the economy will instantly tank.

WWIII will be fought with mechanical tanks and weapons primarily, as they can be easily mass produced and trained on even when the economy is faltering.

>tfw 21 and healthy
Well shit I didn't want to live anyway

In theory, they can, but in practice only young men are trainable enough. They have to be desperate to drag old men into war.

Tavistock Institute

Do you think you go to war with swords or something? You never are too old to fire a gun

Too bad you registered for the SS when you applied for your driver's license like almost all US-born citizens.

Older people know when someone is telling them bullshit and when someone isn't. Young people don't question as much and do what they're told.

ICBMs don't take, hold, or defend territory. War will always require someone willing to stand on some ground and say it's theirs.

PLEASE
I NEED BACK IN THE INFANTRY
I NEED TO KILL
SEND ME SEND ME
>TFW YOU LIBERATE PYONGYANG
KEK WILLS IT

please, draft me

I'm turning 25 I need something in my life to happen

I don't care if I die

I am a good goyim

draft me and let me shoot some gooks

What do these troops take and hold after everyone has shot up all their big guns?

Stop reinforcing the dumb burger meme and neck yourself

If they started drafting then I would be on the other side of the world within a day. Have fun dying in your useless kike wars

>If they started drafting then I would be on the other side of the world within a day

that's the whole idea genius

>T A V I S T O C K
>A
>V
>I
>S
>T
>O
>C
>K

for the last time, there will not be a draft. draftees were worse than useless in Vietnam.

the military has plenty of motivated technicians. they do not need "cannon fodder".

christ, you'd think it was 1969 in here.

Well shit, better push that women be included in the draft the under the guise of empowerment, otherwise it's your civic duty to conscientiously object.

>*boops*
*unzips katana*

A radioactive crater dumbass.

enjoy your virus ridden computer. GLP was good before it was acquired, like 8 years ago or something

And they aren't sending 40 year olds to the front lines.

Older men will be study guarding depots and rear-guard shit if said hypothetical actually happened, and a lot of "ain't gonna happens" have to magically occur to get to that point.

What do Sweden mean by this? Look at 13:40. Is it mandatory?
youtube.com/watch?v=VQFHguaRkJY