>passed a bill letting ISPs sell your internet history to private entities
'it's 4d chess'
>bombed assad based on what turned out to be a lie
'it's 4d chess'
>said amnesty is a 'matter of the heart'
'it's 4d chess'
>demoted bannon and put his kike upstart son in law as his puppetmaster
heh trust me it's all fine guys
>getting pushed around by his neocon chickenhawk corrupt advisors THAT HE CHOSE and barking for them
trump is merely playing 5d starcraft...
>starting to intimidate russia
g-good fuck russia anyway...
>ramping up NATO
stop doubting le god emperor
>took wall funding out of the spending bill
i-it's ok...
>now tax cuts and financial deregulation for kike billionaires
these cuts on the top 0.01% of jews will make america great again!!!!
>"guys maybe trump isn't all that great and he just lied to get elected and we need to regroup and reconsider instead of continuing to defend this moron"
SHILL SHILL SHILL REEEEEE

Anyone defending trump is mentally retarded at this point. So many of you cucks will let him step on your balls and clap because of it. Us right wingers should be fucking rioting in the streets to light a fire over this kike lover's ass and remind him why he got elected before he can do even further damage and turn into bush 3.0. But instead you cowards call everyone rightfully pissed off 'shills' and are totally placid. Go fuck yourselves. Go fuck yourselves for defending this traitor piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqyKg8SPJ7A
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
arabianbusiness.com/trump-saudi-arabia-in-mutual-embrace-667300.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/
sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone defending trump at this point is a cuckold retard

Wish I voted for the cruz missile :(

No one is gonna blame you for supporting the guy during the election but after seeing what he's done it ain't shit. Fuck off reddit

we were supposed to go get but we got got

>invade Syria, Assad is captured
'haha what a loser, I like dictators who don't get captured'

Hey faggots trump is a true Zionist and /ptg/ threads are made by (((CIA)))

Why else would the start propaganda about North Korea and Syria.

Also (((Sup Forums))) is filled with kikeniggers. Not even 1% know or want to know the truth

>Shitting on NAFTA
Yeah, (((they))) love that.

>it ain't shit
oh really? because all his failures, within merely 3 months, seem pretty significant to me buddy

>reddit
I'm not a redditor dumbfuck. Unlike you the_donald cuckolds. I don't have blind loyalty to a politician's cult of personality, I have my principles and vote accordingly. And trumpstein now stands at odds with all of them. On syria, on immigration, on the wall, on amnesty, on russia, on taxation, on israel.

>i-it's ok... yeah trump might have taken us for fools heh but he's da god emperor.... we have to suck his cock.. glllahehheughhmmm

>Assad is handed over to moderate beheaders and torn limb from limb
4D chess baby, at least the Syria war is over
>moderate beheaders continue to fight each other for control of Syria
Don't worry we sending them more weapons so they can stop fighting

You myopic fool. No assad = more rapefugees into europe, more islamic extremism. Do you know anything about anything?

youtube.com/watch?v=PqyKg8SPJ7A

>passed a bill letting ISPs sell your internet history to private entities
WRONG
not at all what the bill does, he is going to lay bare the whole pedophile subculture in America, cutting off hundreds of heads n one fell stroke.

>not at all what the bill does
uh huh. lol

>he is going to lay bare the whole pedophile subculture in America, cutting off hundreds of heads n one fell stroke.
Yeah trumpstein is sure going to get muh pizza restaurant conspiracy pedos, I just KNOW IT!!!! He's on our side guys!!!! He din du nuffin, he a good goy

Will you still be sucking his orange micro jew dick when he becomes the next bush and the only wall you see is a couple miles of fencing near san diego?

4-D chess fellow centipede

don't worry goy, he's only doing this so he can get his war for israel and tax cuts for jew billionaires, it's 5d chess, don't worry about it you stupid gentile

Here we witness the typical Ameritard in all his glory.

What's going to happen a month from now? Trump has a dinner with soros and the trumptards say "DUDE IT'S 5D DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS HE'S SNEAKING UP ON HIM!!!!"?

dumb goyim.

>Keep your friends close and your enemies closer! :^)

Holy shit mindfuck

>That's why all those refugees from Libya in Europe stayed in Libya huh?!??

They did under gaddafi though. Once the (((moderate rebels))) funded by the US took over, the rapefugee problem began its incipience. Sound familiar?

You forgot:
>Kushner literally funded by George Soros with 250 million
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

>Sucking Saudi dick, mhm so good!
arabianbusiness.com/trump-saudi-arabia-in-mutual-embrace-667300.html

>And arming them better than even King Nigger
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/

666d jew jitsu bro. just wait for it. just wait around for some tweets. just wait for it. 666d jew jitsu.

Don't have to tell me. I know all about this jewish owned puppet. I tried, for the past month, to show Sup Forums how he sold out and I just get called a shill.

It's funny, trump hires more jews than any other president, his kids have converted to judaism, and he's doing more shit for israel than anyone else, now reversing on amnesty and the wall, bombing syria- but it's all 5d chess ;)))))

Has this worked at any moment in time ?

Not for us

right on op. only the paid kushner kike shills say otherwise.

$100 says before the end of his administration he's going to introduce measures against "right-wing extremism" and "online hate speech."

I agree, he's turning into a fucking joke.

It could be solved, all he needs to do is kick his fucking kike daughter and her kike husband out of the White House, along with all the other neo con retards.

It is fixable, Trump is just very impressionable and easily manipulated so needs people like Bannon to steer him in right direction again.

So who's gonna win? For great Israel (((they))) might have to reveal themselves to us. Cause that's they're endgame right ?

I wouldn't be surprised by this point desu.

FUCK YOU KIKE SHILL! LEMME SUCKY DADDY

agreed

There's a bunch of Jews on here

Say from here WWIII starts, which is immenent at this point, how can people get the message ?

Yeah. I agree. I think when he started his presidency he was in line with our goals, because in retrospect the libs were genuinely right when they said bannon controlled him and that explains the aggressive EOs he was passing. So we were getting the bannon platform. Once bannon's control on trump started to slip and daughter dearest started pouting that's when things started to go sour. It was calculated because again, since he is an impressionable blowhard, he then demoted bannon to protect his ego. The media jews wanted bannon out so they tried to influence trump of course.

We need to get bannon back in control of this idiot at all costs before his jewish advisers fill the power vacuum. Trump isn't a 4d chessmaster but rather is like a child that is easily manipulated and bannon has the IQ to lead him around on a leash to push our goals.

Think of it like the teenage mutant ninja turtles. Bannon is like krang for us and trump is like the big robot brute that's controlled by him. We need to get bannon back in control of the dipshit before the jews do.

Damn if we spread Pepe's real feelings like this, we can spread this message

I agree OP. Trump's stabbed most of his voters in the back one way or another.

Turns out Sup Forums is JIDF now.

Sup Forums isn't. Nupol and Team Kushner is.

Exactly. I pray it will happen but Bannon taking the Washington (((establishment))) all on his own would be almost impossible, no matter how smart he is.

But I shall not loose faith entirely in Bannon, he may even run himself one day

Deus Vult

What do we do to get old Sup Forums back? I wish it was still like two years ago.

we fucked up

this is Sup Forums now until we die next month

Try and kick the r/thedonald faggots out somehow. Or if they're here to stay, at least try redpill them.

But from what I see, a lot of them are rather young.

>a lot of them are rather young
I actually get the impression too some of the "new arrivals" are boomer republicans who thought this place would be like the O'Reily factor plus funny pictures.

I think so too. I see a lot of "I'm 60" or "I'm 55" posts. Every fucking day. I think boomers are a big reason why this board has become so bluepilled on the jews recently. These new arrivals need to get the fuck out.

An other exemple of how boomers ruin everything they touch.

>another one

sage

Stop bumping niggers.

fuck off boomer/cuckservative/redditor.

ain't that the truth. I'm sick of boomers on here.

Trump is pulling out of NAFTA. Kys shillberg.

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fdonald-trump-nafta-executive-order-trade-deal-us-america-leave-latest-a7703926.html

thank g-d for trump, he threw some crubs to us goyim

>fulfils one minor policy

"LOOK GUYS TRUMP IS DOING EVERYTHING HE SAID HE WAS GONNA DO I'M NEVER TIRED OF WINNING HAHAHA"

Faggot

This.

if you defend trump at this point you are beyond redemption and should shoot yourself