Hypothetically, what's stopping any man from going on a global insemination mission?

Hypothetically, what's stopping any man from going on a global insemination mission?

What's stopping a guy from hopping from country to country, impregnating multiple women, and then disappearing into anonymity?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for what purpose ? you would most likely be hunted down by the women for money and sooner or later you'll be found, you can most likely end up in jail.

How would you end up in jail? Lmao, I'm talking about consensual sex here.

Morality?

Come on, Sup Forums. Let's hash this out.

Failure to obey a court order over unpaid child support by the 30 women you impregnated.

I've thought about doing this for no other reason than how dominant it would make me feel

We'll see

Genghis Khan did something similar:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/

haha the jew evokes morality.

Someone has to

It would be extremely hard for a non-rich female to press charges against a foreign person whose identity she didn't even know. She would have to track the person down and literally have her government interact with the other persons government, and for what? Because she thinks it's his baby? It would be far too difficult and impractical to even attempt to seek legal action in such a case.

Yes, this is what I mean. We need to restore that ancient masculinity. In the olden days, Genghis Khan was the true alpha.

Child Support would come a knockin'
Plus psychological issues in kids without a father
etc. etc.

sweet irony.

That's true, whites have morality, at least, more then everyone else. Funny that a kike said that though.

This is why there's nothing to stop someone from doing this. Then, when you reach middle age, you contact all the women (because you know who they are despite them not knowing who you are) and you bring together the big, global, world family and feel like the most accomplished person ever.

Bitter truth

This is why I don't fornicate with co-workers. Employer has all my ID info.

Probably the fact that only like 20% of dudes are even considered by chicks with regards of who to fuck.

20% is still a lot of dudes.

> Creating single mothers

(((OP)))

Sure, but then you have to consider how many of those 20% have the financial means to gallivant across the world hooking up with random ladies. It gets considerably smaller.

i would actually argue that if you're the kind of person to have enough money to just go around the globe trying to impregnate women, you are more likely to be in that 20%

True, but there are plenty of broke chads as well.

Broke chad meme lol.. there are no broke chads

Nothing is stopping you but millennial women wouldn't flinch at getting the abortion afterwards besides you know how kids turn out without dads right? they turn into niggers most of the time. Like (((Eminem)))

It would be a Jew
shut your filthy hole

I already do this but there's so much you can do with limited funds

If you are a broke chad, you don't stay broke for long

I see morality is a trigger

Israelis are religious.

Money and STDs

What's stopping a girl from hopping from country to country, infecting multiple men with HIV before disappearing into anonymity?

Israelis are religious(*).

His name was Genghis Khan.

kek

Well considering how rare pregnancy actually is, the chance of you just having sex with one woman at some random time and it leading to pregnancy is pretty low, so unless you're going on a massive rapefest even getting lucky you likely aren't going to have a huge number of kids without having regular sex with women.

We all know OP would not do this because OP is a fag.

You think you can dictate to me what I can put in my body, who I can fuck, what I can think? You will die screaming.

What do you mean pregnancy is rare? I thought all it took was a single drop

in a few dozen years this might be a LOT easier, even from third-world shitholes.

that's my fear.

huh