O'Leary Drops Out

Calling all leafs:

Was this meme candidate /ourguy/ or was he a cucked version of Trump?

Also redpill me on Kellie Leitch who I hear is the populist anti-shitskin candidate.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fwnqP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FAR from /ourguy/.
Hes a cuck globalist piece of shit.
/ourguy/ is Maxime Bernier

>Also redpill me on Kellie Leitch who I hear is the populist anti-shitskin candidate.

She was attacked by the media for implying that cutting the clit off a girl or throwing acid in a woman's face or committing an honour killing is barbaric.

Can you please tell me how Bernier is appealing? He just seems like a cuck libertarian

hahahahahahaha cuckland will never uncuck itself

Guns for all ages, hanging gays in the streets, banning birth control, sending niggers back to Africa. He is /ourguy/

Kellie Leitch is pro-surveillance state and is opportunistically using Sup Forums for political gain.

Bernier is the real deal, and he actually has a chance of winning.

O'Leary was dismissed as an inexperienced and mean loudmouth

Leitch was demonized as the next Hitler

Bernier still hasn't gotten that type of heat, and he has lots of popularity in Quebec (needed to win the general).

Wrong. He just endorsed Bernier. Now why would a kike just do that...? Bernier is cucked to fucking hell now, he's in with the kikes. Leitch is /ourgal/.

Basically this. He's about to sell you down the road for some sheckels. Don't vote for this kike con artist fool

Leitch would have no chance against the liberals. As sad as it is.

So do you guys have a real populist?

Is there such thing as a Canadian Trump/Le Pen/Wilders/AfD/UKIP?

Fuck you for making me archive this OP
archive.is/fwnqP
> Celebrity investor and reality-TV star Kevin O’Leary, who rattled Conservative cages three months ago when he joined the party’s leadership race, did it again Wednesday by quitting a contest observers believe he had every chance of winning.

> O’Leary’s stunning news — he’s throwing his support behind Quebec rival Maxime Bernier — appeared to catch even some members of his campaign team off-guard as they gathered to prepare for Wednesday’s final leadership debate.

> “It’s selfish to just take the leadership and say, ‘Great, I’m the leader, now in 24 months I will lose for the party,”’ the frank-talking “Shark Tank” star told a news conference in Toronto.

> “That’s not right. That’s just wrong.”

> The tipping point, he said, came when he saw Conservative membership numbers overall that were even higher than he expected, which meant he didn’t have as large a share of the support as he thought he did.

> When he learned that ballots had already been printed and mailed, he decided to act, picking up a phone at 1:30 a.m. to call Bernier, a longtime Quebec MP, to pledge his support.

> The two share similar policies, while Bernier can deliver the number of seats the Tories need to form a majority government, O’Leary said.

>Leitch is /ourgal/.

Pathetic. She's conning you all. Max is Mad enough to uncuck Canada.

Fake brit, please fuck off back to your Shillary shareblue posts.
O'Leary wants a little credit after bernier wins.
Bernier is charismatic and can outcompete Trudeau in Quebec, which makes a conservative majority a much more likely possibility.
Bernier is also from beauce, probably the most entrepreneurial part of Quebec.

Not since the Reform / Alliance Party merged with the Progressive Conservative Party to form the Conservative Party...

>She was attacked by the media for implying that cutting the clit off a girl or throwing acid in a woman's face or committing an honour killing is barbaric.
If the media is attacking her she is probably the one you guys should vote for.

From what I can tell Bernier and O'Leary are the Canadian version of American conservicucks. Am I wrong?

Thank you

O'Leary and Leitch were trying to be that.

Bernier is that, but is being low key about it for political reasons.

Thanks, I'm just wondering who I should root for without have to wade into the eternally cucked degeneracy that is Canadian politics

Bernier likes guns and beer and big titted women

Bernier is our best bet.

Leitch is just trying to capitalize on an opportunity for political power. She has a long history of being a skeezy and manipulative narcissist.

>trump isn't cucked

merrica

Reminder don't vote for Bernier.

He may seem like a cool guy compared to the walking talking bland machines that represent the rest of the party but he's going to destroy Canada because he's a fucking Libertarian.

Everyone hates Wynne and would probably cheer if she was dragged into the city square and hung for selling off Hydro but he's the same kind of conniving bastard.

>Bernier is a libertarian
>also exactly like Wynne

Is the LPC hiring internet shills now?

Trudeau is /ourguy/

He's a Libertarian

If anything we need leadership who plan on telling businesses that bought our permanent infrastructure to go fuck themselves and buy them back at bare minimum cost.

there goes your only hope.

whatta buncha fags

BASED MAD MAX
MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN