This is why the left will win

>Left wingers are triggered when people are polluting the environment

>Right wingers are triggered when people say you shouldn't discriminate against muslims

I mean, it couldn't be more obvious that the lefty ideologies are the correct ones. right wingers are pro-pollution and pro-racism. the right wing is detrimental to society

Also i got trips.
It's the trips of truth

Fuck off jew.

See? you are so blindly racist that you think just pointing out that im from israel wins the argument.

Please stop being stupid

Must be a prophet of Kek

>Leftists are triggered
FTFY

Literally THE LEADER of the right-wing in america demanded a safe-space from criticism.

You can't get much more triggered than this

Fuck you kike.

Thats not how Kek works. You can't declare something after the fact, only in response.

Oh shit my family is jewish so you automatically win the argument amiright?

It's not like you should pay attention to the actual SUBSTANCE of what im saying, amiright?

So if i say pork is actually very tasty and you should have it too what do you say

My fellow tribesman, you can be right and get mad over pollution and still fking hate muslims. My nigga assad is doing a lot of work for us.

>My nigga assad is doing a lot of work for us.
Exactly. Israel should stop shilling against him at once!

>Anonymous (ID: D7mtpxU+) 04/26/17(Wed)15:11:12 No.122947742▶
>
>Oh shit my family is jewish so you automatically win the argument amiright?
>It's not like you should pay attention to the actual SUBSTANCE of what im saying, amiright?
>Global warming is real doesn't mean that humans are the main cause ( they aren't )
>No one is truly racist just don't like other peoples cultures if you want to come to our country act like us or stay where your at.
>Your country is literally the most evil place on the planet so stay there please stop subverting America and Europe to destroy the Arabs for no reason talk about racist fuck you kike.

There is no argument. We don't take you seriously you dumb kike shill.

Hell fking yeah, if dem dumb jews over there had any fking sense they would support the fk out of him. He keeps doing gods fking work by murdering the shit out of sand niggers.

You're a doodoo head and I don't agree with you

>Is Jewish and lives in a Jewish ethnostate

>Lectures us to blindly accept muslims

Why don't you petition your own country to accept muslims before you say we shouldn't discriminate? Better yet spend a week in Palestine

this

>Assad
>Ba'aathist Syria
>Right Wing

My friend, I have some surprising news for you

>literal kike
Leftists get triggered, then violent. They also try to force their way on everyone else.

Right wing just want to be allowed to keep the money they make, shoot big guns, fish, and drive fast cars.

ALSO THIS
Fucking hypocrite ovendodger

Actually the real reason the left will win is because they were smart and spread their message through subtle, covert means and infiltrated the entertainment industry, whereas right wingers try to do everything through force or with absolutely no subtlety or guile.

Oh yeah that's why some Neo-Nazis and reactionary terrorists were arrested in 2016 for plotting to blow up an apartment block that housed a lot of Muslims...

I'm a jew and I think you're literally a bigger kike than me.

>left
>subtle
pic one

>reactionary terrorists
>plotting to blow up an apartment block that housed a lot of Muslims
wew lad

mudslimes are a cancer on the earth.
They would kill us all if they had the chance.
I want you to go take a nice little vacation to Iran, Iraq, or any of those mudslime-dominant shitholes and then come back and tell me your feelings.
(assuming you make it back alive)

ISLAMIC TRUCK OF PEACE

They won a long time ago. There's no reason for them to be subtle anymore.

Muslims deserve discrimination. They belong to a pedophilic death cult that is being used by (((them))) to destroy the white race.

Get off our board faggot! REEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Fucking bait

>They won a long time ago.
You wish, kikenigger. You fucking wish.

"Discrimination against muslims" is made a very vague term these days, though. Leftists being triggered by us pointing out, for example, muslim terrorism statistics, is absolutely detrimental to society. I know that very well, I'm a Swede.

I know people that visited the Middle East and North Africa. My friend said that Egyptians were actually very welcoming to her and other foreigners. Yemen on the other hand is a different story - it's too violent to travel there.

LEFT IDEOLOGY ARE THE WRONG ONES WHY YOU THINK THEYRE CALLED LEFT ?

>it's too violent to travel there.
I wonder why?
It sure possibly can't be the poor oppressed muslims crawling all over the place, oy vey

Hebrew blood negates trips

The only thing they will win is a slow, painful end to their lives and luxury. Its already started, they are in panic mode and have turned rabid like a cornered animal. Trips can't save you now

confirmed

>>Left wingers are triggered when people spread their legs

>>Right wingers are triggered when people say you shouldn't spread your legs

fixed that for you my big nosed friend

wow you faggots paid for trips? Way to spend my tax dollars jew.

Your jewish magic has no power here baby eater.

Open your borders Jew.

Israel must become multicultural or it won't survive.

this

Lefty fags get triggered over everything, misgendering them, telling them being fat is unhealthy, saying killing babies is wrong. Seriously, they have become so delusional I can no longer tell when it is sarcasm or serious left wing ideology. The right use to be the lulcow, but now its the left...
They call everyone they dont agree with Nazi's, white supremacists (even if they aren't white) or any "phobe" word you can think of. They even tried to claim Milo was spreading homophobic propaganda. Milo... the fucking coal burning, kike faggot... spreading homophobia and racism.

The left will lose.
>fuck your trips, you too are a Kike and Kek hates Kikes.

>left
>win

The left is mostly white idiots who don't live near much diversity and opportunistic non whites who make money off of white guilt.

Poke fun at the white ones with questions of "Why don't you move to a majority black area of the country? Don't you believe in walking your own talk?"

You will find out that they do not believe in such fantasies. That's why they want people they hate to do it while they keep diversity at small, easy to control levels in their own communities.