Well Sup Forums what now? Do you still support Le Pen?

mintpressnews.com/francs-le-pen-says-french-colonization-gave-a-lot-to-algeria/227228/

opendemocracy.net/arab-awakening/jessica-northey/colonial-history-in-french-elections-algeria-le-pen-and-fascism-at-he

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7tvauOJMHo
opendemocracy.net/author/george-soros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valladolid_debate
youtube.com/watch?v=7Rh6gDEO4JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's true though, colonisation did produce a lot of good.

This. Flag related.

kek agrees, son.

name one good thing

>Do you still support Le Pen?

What's your problem faggot ?
I don't get your shill

She's not wrong at all.

Think about where Algeria and Africa in general would be today if they were never colonized. They'd still be in mud huts instead of wood huts.

Seconded.
Also, her father was an intelligence officer in the Algerian War, so I think these people know a thing or two about Algerian colonization.

Australia

Definitely not your shithole. That was the only mistake.

Roads
Schools
Their system of government
Etc

the end of tribal savagery in most part of Africa and the construction of actual infrastructures, roads and media that were seen as evil magic by the locals

Pretty true ngl

Just by the introduction of soap, their population was multiplied by 8 in 100 years.

she's not wrong.

SHUT UP FASCIST NAZI RIGHT WING RADICAL COLONIZATION IS BAD IT SHOULD BE AFRICA COLONIZING EUROPE

From Mint Press News
>Le Pen’s views echo a general denial of France’s colonial past among many right-wing politicians.
>denial

top kek

Created your country

Civilization? The chimps didnt even know they had natural resources.

It's true. Colonisation gave a shitload to all nations

Vaccination.

>that flag
>"name one good thing"

top level, user

Lmao the Algerian are the most intolerable people on earth. We gave them education, running water, infrastructures, roads and helped them to elect a democratic government once we left.

Those fuckers managed to destroy all of that and end up with a King as a Muslim caliphat. And on top of that they come massively to france and ask for gibs. fuck them.

I would say this :

It gave more to them than to us.
Tell me what the colonies offered to my great grand parents, grand parents, parents and TO FUCKING MYSELF ?

Nothing except problems.

Not Australia. You criminal Emu War losing fucks :^)

opendemocracy.net/author/george-soros

so brave. I would be scared to draw a moustache on a poster. Let's take a moment to salute the hero, rebel, and philosopher who did this :')

Yes I support marine le pen.

Perfect.

>openDemocracy
>free thinking for the world

this is some mid-to-upper level kekkery right here

Isn't it funny how liberals tout the Islamic Golden Age and how it was actually good that Spain got invaded by Muslims because they reintroduced Latin texts, but at the same time colonisation was bad. Why is it that when Muslims invaded places, it was good, but European colonisation is terrible?

where did we go so wrong? we used to have it right, this proves it.

nice flag, r/the_donald. doing more kek merchandising, you fucking kike? get gassed

we did get albert camus from the french colonizing algeria so i would say it's worth it

Because liberals don't have consistent positions. They just play prosecuting attorney for the West and defense attorney for the non-West.

I think there's French version of this already.

I agree, I saw a cracked video where they were trying to say the persians at the battle of Thermopylae invading greece were the good guys. They have really been brainwashed to hate europeans no matter what. How do we wake them up?

Yeah we did, Algeria was way better as a colony!
1488!

It's true...
Same thing with north/south america and africa in general

She shouldn't be talking about this crap though... just giving more ammunition to the media to shoot at her

and now those colonies are giving a lot to France. a lot of dicking that is

>Isn't it funny how conservatives tout the Imperial Age and how it was actually good that world got invaded by Europeans because they reintroduced Latin texts, but at the same time immigration was bad. Why is it that when Europeans invaded places, it was good, but immigration is terrible?

>good

Civilization

advanced medicine.

that being said although shes not wrong is just not the sort of thing to say while youre trying to win votes.

leave it till afterwards

replace soviets with germans

>Isn't it funny how conservatives tout the Imperial Age and how it was actually good that world got invaded by Europeans because they reintroduced Latin texts, but at the same time immigration was bad. Why is it that when Europeans invaded places, it was good, but immigration is terrible?

Third-world immigration to first-world countries isn't great because first-world countries have better, more successful, and more liberal cultures.

The only thing that the Germans wanted to do is to exterminate everyone on their path.

I know an Algerian guy who immigrated here back in the 1970s and became a very successful engineer, he has terrible stories about both the French occupation AND what a corrupt shitty culture Algeria has. When he was a little kid in the 50s he got his ass beat by drunk French soldiers, and when he was a teenager he got his ass beat by corrupt Algerian cops. He wanted nothing to do with either country, I don't blame him.

Isn't her husband a precious metal? Can I have a /BlackPill/ on lepen

the greatest historical indicator of a country's success (as defined by 1st world standards) is it's length of British rule

>U.S
>South Africa (crumbling but was formerly an impressive state)
>Hong Kong
>India (we talk a lot of shit but they do have an enormous economy and they're a stable country)

human rights

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valladolid_debate

Pretty good digits you got goin' on there user.

>colonization was cruel and its not okay even though the whole world was cruel
>natives were peaceful enlightened elves before the white devil came
lol

>Third-world immigration to first-world countries isn't great because first-world countries have better, more successful, and more liberal cultures.

be that as it may, you just described every epoch ever

I support her more now knowing she isn't some apologist. Colonialism did a great deal of good for the African Continent and things only went to shit when the Europeans left

>flag

assuming there weren't many ancient recipes for soap.

devil and muh civilization.
haha im sure natives knew and utilized natural resources you imbecile.

1227-1918 Germans not the Nazis

variolation was known in the ancient worlds. europe did not invent it nor did it introduce it to colonies.

Some areas of Africa and Australia were pulled ahead literally 10,000 years technologically thanks to colonization.

>What have the Romans ever done for us?

If it weren't for colonisation, the third world would still be tribes of monkeys completely divorced from modern human civilization

He said one good thing.

I know people who literally believe that.

They all moved to my country to live with us white devils of course.

Implying the media has any power.

>Romanes eunt domus.

WHAT DID THE ROMANS EVER DO FOR US?

She's not wrong.
LePen is my fucking hero.

>What have the Romans ever done for us?

kek

do you disagree?
of course i still adore her and would totally vote for her if i was a frenchie

wtf i love le pen now

If I was an Algerian, I would have been on my knees begging the French to stay. Now it is a country ruled by muslim savages.

Even immigrant Western European libshits (the majority of immigrants unfortunately) say the same. They also hate the 2nd Amendment.
They don't deserve to be here, they just like their great salary
REEEEEE

I mean the majority of European immigrants here are libshits, not that the majority of immigrants are Euros. I wish.

France allied the arab beduins in algeria against the eternal free berbers, the true Algerians.
It supported arabic and islam against the berber (amazigh) culture.

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=7Rh6gDEO4JA

I don't really think that saying colonialism had benefits is the right way to deal with people using it as an abstract argument.

Instead what I think you should be saying is "yes it was bad, but what you are proposing (immigration, white guilt, etc) will not resolve any of those problems, instead we should focus on helping the people of these countries rebuild their lives and making those countries great"

We need to take control of the leftist movement as well as the right wing movement. We need to leftist movement to be pushing for things that are not outright destructive of western countries and instead actually help others.

So instead of viture signalling, we get the left to actually push for things that actually helps people.

If we spent the equivalent money we already on welfare and instead used it in ways that actually help people, I would have no problem with that.

The problem is that welfare is not actually making anything better