Tfw you find out arabic numerals are actually from india and were imported to europe by arabs

>tfw you find out arabic numerals are actually from india and were imported to europe by arabs
>tfw all your economy, liberalism and capitalism is possible only owing to pajeets and sandniggers

>capitalism
>liberalism
>"good"
lol.

thanks for the heads-up, muhammed

i'll deeply consider this

I like kids like those.

They always either like memes, or run in hallways.

you got it senpai

>such a big problem

Europeans are literally descended from Indians and Arabs.

how do people make these memes without cringing to death?

>the ruling class wants us divided!
how can anybody unironically say this when literally the entire UN, the entire EU, every single head of state and the entire global media are ALL constantly shilling for tolerance and diversity?

What happened in the past 1300 years that stopped the Kangz development?

Arabs have been stagnant since the Renaissance, what happened?

Well, to be fair, they do so to give the sheep majority an "untolerant" and "hateful" enemy so that they don't realize the ruling class is even worse...

Lies. We all know where digits comes from.

They got the bright idea to tear down their scientific institutions and behead scholars to prevent discovering anything haram. Europe did the opposite with never-ending schism wars and kangs investing in scientific freedom when they stole power from the church.

islam ?

>flag

i think thats just a scapegoat that (((they))) make but ultimately thru the media push onto ppl to be divided and conquered

That's a long stretch there Macron. Think you need to lie down.

Yeah, we use their numerical system, that doesn't mean we have to surrender our civilization to them. They make use of many of European inventions as well.

so what?

No namecalling please, I'll obviously vote le pen.

Kek sends digits down upon us. Thinking otherwise is a capital offense punishable by helicopter. Begone, frogeater

confirmed

The ruling class in India is actually of European descent Hindi and Sanskrit are Indo-European languages the same goes for kurds and Iran so yea we owe it to ourself

Google Al-ghazali.
The mastermind of destroying Islamic scientific discoveries.
"Mathematics is the works of the devil"
Lovely guy.

without poos quads would look like VVVV tho

>implying white people wouldn't invent something better

THEY don't give a fuck about tolerance and diversity. It's a dog whistle to get what they want: shekel generators.

The ruling Indians (Aryans) were white. The Buddha himself is described as having blue eyes, Sanskrit was a European language, and the Aryans even said that they came from the north and enslaved the natives in their history.

Actually, poo's numbers were different from Indo-Arabic ones, since the latter used angles.
Also, Al-khawarismi, persian mathematician, made a /whole/ branch of mathematics, inegrated the indian 0 and unified numbers writing system, and single-handedly paved way for algorithm; which is named after him.
Persians are way more superior.

based Ned Ludd!

>Europeans are literally descended from Indians and Arabs.
you mean ASCENDED! ;VV amirite my fellow white man :DD?