youtube.com/watch?v=YCyDFKG4V1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A

That is clearly on the floor.

Segregation; Separate but "equal".

Unironically this.

FUCKING

But isn't that racist?

There are literally 0 whites in that photo except for the one blonde cunt who looks like some misguided Teach for America case.

The real crime of this shows there's no fucking white males in video

Nigger jelly because a white man can dance better than them

Watch the video, they are having school tribal dances in the lunch room.

youtu.be/0l20Pac9YWM

(((Culture)))

I will never understand black people and their seemingly tribal obsession with showmanship and status.

That said, the contents of that video are harmless fun. So long as the kids understand they can't do that whenever/wherever, its all good.

We have the best looking flag.

school voucher system.
kill public education and union teachers.

I like your post unironically

Yeah, but why is that needed in school? Instead of our taxes paying for actual education, they are paying for teachers to hoot and holler like fucking animals.

>Those two white girls in there also dancing

This is peak black '''''''''''''''''''culture'''''''''''''''''''.

back to basics

how much cotton did they pick afterwards?

Think of it this way those kids could be selling drugs or stealing shit. Having a happy school environment is key for a citizen to mold oneself into a decent person

Thermonuclear devastation.

The sad part is that niggers unironically believe that twerking is culture.

There's nothing wrong with the dances, physical exercise is under appreciated in most schools
I bet they even removed PE from their program
Still, it's just retarded to do this in the fucking lunch room

I am glad I never went to a public school

Basically in the US there are 4 school types
>Public
These are for niggers and fucking retards, keep your kids as far as possible
>Charter
These are hit or miss as their function is all over the place. However, some of the top schools in the US are charter. Ussually a good choice for your kids if a good one is in your area.
>Private
Everyone knows what these are, usually nigger free. Come at a price but will guarantee a at least a good education. However some can be very lacking in a lot of ways
>Home school
Please dont give your kids autism

What about Catholic school? Does that fall under 'private'?

I'm sorry but I can't get angry at people having fun without hurting anyone
especially niggers because you suspect worse of them

based tyrone

Catholic schools are run by SJWs

Technically, they are private.

But they can still produce public school tier retards.

I had two cousins who went to catholic school: one is a junkie and the other failed out of uni and ended up going to a city school. Lots of cash wasted on that education.

>100% graduation rate
>99% in college
yeah right you fucking liar

Yes
That's why it will work

this is how they graduate

once they graduate they just go to a college, say "I'm black yo" and get in because they graduated.

If graduation and college acceptance are your metrics then grades don't matter when the teachers kowtow to popular politics and lower the bar.

>IKR

LEAF

Public schools are fucking disgusting, all the kids with any intelligence had a fucking awful time

My girlfriend went to an international school in France and her education was so far above mine its unreal. Actual education in several languages they expect you to be fluent in, better education in every subject topic, like 5 students per teacher. Fucking insane

>american """""culture"""""

>Implying they don't do that on the side

Cause school, especislly middle school, is meant not just for academic development, but social development, and having fun and making friends is a part of that.

Sorry for my bad spelling, i grew up in atlanta
really im just leaning back with 1 hand and dont feel like moving to delete it

Googled it
Graduation rates are in the low 70s

Have a teacher who grew up in Britannia, hes my latin teacher, hes very smart, he's not a racist, he ended up in a public school because he grew up in a shitty area with bad education, im very smart, i dont hate public school

You get a 100% graduation rate when you exclude dropouts from the graduation pool.

Simple kike math.

clearly a table. the education system is so bad this retard cant distinguish a table from a floor

Public schools in mostly white districts are pretty good

Whitey's tax money well spent.

Tyrone makes a good point.

Genocide. Mass. Genocide. It's the only way to fix this planet.

>seemingly tribal obsession with showmanship and status

You're telling me you never fantasized about playing your favorite song in front of the entire school while they shout your name and that girl you like finally interacts with you?

It's pretty good, gotta agree

leaf (((education)))
youtube.com/watch?v=qFaUhLkdRPg

Americas next rocket scientist.

youtube.com/watch?v=YCyDFKG4V1s