Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8RyJWrzdNFc
youtube.com/watch?v=eVm88MX2Gw4&bpctr=1493252082
skipbaker.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU
youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YES

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO ON YOUTUBE!

NOT EVEN EXAGERATING!

YOU ALL SHOULD WATCH THE WHOLE THING!

BODY LANGUAGE EXPERT CONFIRMS HE'S NOT LYING!

bumping for important video

Bump. if this dies make a new thread OP. this needs to be see by everyone

Le bump

Not seen this one. You are currently giving at least one user another piece of the picture, cheers.

>It's not even about how blacks and liberals ruin everything.

bmup

You are so blind

John Podesta says "Maddy would want you to watch this video."

Really fucking interesting, he does not seem to be lying, as he has really nothing to gain from it.
He'll probably be dead soon.

>Implying this poor soul is alive
I'd rather have her dead and in peace, you can'teven think of how disgusting pedophiles can be ...

Yes, this is the final redpill.

"...if I hadn't already raped, killed, and eaten her."

Watched the whole thing on Vimeo a week back, good shit. It's nothing I didn't know or strongly suspected before but it's nice to see a decently credible guy say it

>''Eaten her''
>Read article what human flesh do to the body when you go cannibal

How can they be alive after when they had eaten her, what i won't believe 'cause it's the cruelist thing ever ...

You should watch the video in the OP.
They're fucking evil.

They talk about crashing the Italian Lira which caused a business to go bankrupt, and the owner committed suicide and left a wife and two kids at home.
He says they were all laughing their asses off about it. This was the point where he began to break and his empathy started to come back

>Commited Suicide

Reminds me of this guy, but yeah I'm goin' t' watch the whole clip yo

youtube.com/watch?v=eVm88MX2Gw4&bpctr=1493252082

>They're fucking evil
They're psychopaths. They feel nothing for their victims, and see human beings as nothing more than objects to be used.

Their ultimate thrill is the power of life and death over others, risking being caught while simultaneously reveling in the power they are above all human law.

Watched the whole thing, and the body language woman.

Preheat the ovens, people are catching on.

+ (((they))) have no honor

and those two poedstaniggers too

someone please summarize this

Okay I finished it, and it's just the usual jewish propaganda. The ones to blame are a few evil people who control everything, not blacks and liberals.

As if anybody would believe that.

>Niggers are stupid + low IQ
Perfect to manipulate don't cha think so?

>Jews
They killed Jesus and he called their father satan or that their father is satan, they are evil except the true jews, the saacs sons and orthodox jews

>Liberals
Marx created this shit. The liberals are brainwashed by them
Or when you want: The jews are the cancer cell and the liberals the spread

>8-8,5k jews control the world
>they work together and are behind of every evil
>intelligence agencies, MSM, terrorists respond to the kike bankers
>they're above the law but make them so normies can't raise to the top
>followers of lucifer
>10 lost tribes of israel were expulsed because they killed kids
>still do it nowadays for the lulz and blackmail
>protocols of the elders of zion is their manual for world domination
>God exists, the soul is real the body is a vessel

>the elite laugh at people killing themselves because of their exploits
>eyes wide shut parties
>CHILD SACRIFICE ABROAD
>they're mostly zionists

Humans are part alien

the first post human slave society crashed in 12000+ years ago

Alan Greenspan invented Bitcoin

Oh you're God too by the by

"Honor" doesn't even exist as a concept to them. They are unhindered by normal morality, since moral law is based in empathy, the knowledge of and shared experience with "the other." And the very definition of psychopath (and narcissist, and sociopath, all the various names for that fundamental split in the psyche) is they do not feel any empathy, or anything at all, for "the other."

Their only goal, the only thing that even exists, is ultimate personal pleasure and power.

That Kushner and his followers so proudly announce themselves to be of this kind is why he and his apocalyptic cult must be stopped. To not stop them would be to give Patrick Bateman not simply an axe, but the killing power of the entire US military.

are you fucking stupid? holy shit.

>Oh you're God too by the by

Explain please

I do not feel empathy too - for (((them)))

''To undo a Jew is charity, and not sin.'' - Christopher Marlowe

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you baited by him

Gj Wp

kek

I just was asking desu

Well this video sums up recent revelations pretty good,
Pizzagate and so on. I was aware of the theories, this video just gave it all a believable truth factor.
Fuck the world.

>I do not feel empathy too - for (((them)))
If we do not feel empathy for them then we have become them - and they have won and all is lost.

We must do as we must while always feeling the pain and the horror. It is only by staying connected to each other, and the pain we cause each other, that we heal humanity's ancient split.

Even the vet who must kill a rabid animal feels sadness and grief.

Fuck the jews, love the world

Okay, okay you got me

But if I find a (((jew))) why do you tell me I shouldn't kill him immidiately

Let me say this:
When a normal muslim (good) goes jihad (evil) he is indoctrinated to kill for islam, that means he's a terrorist, although he didn't killed yet
That means to kill a jihad even if he didn't kill is prevent a possible death
Also saying if I met one of (((them))) it would be, like Christoper Marlowe said, a charity, and not sin

It's essential to realize the psychic split that leads to what we later call psychopathy isn't a choice for the people who suffer it. It's the emotional version of being congenitally *blind*.

We must stop them in their blindness from hurting themselves and others, but we mustn't hate them. Hate what they do and stop it, yes. For the poor souls who know so little of the beauty and joy of being human, the truly empathetic response is...grief and sympathy.

Spoken like a raging Christfag

skipbaker.com/

They are children of satan
Is it any wonder they feel nothing, but only wanna kill and genocide?

Said the odinfag

Well you are of course right.
Jews really are a Fucking plague.
I just get so sad that most people will never come to this conclusion, rendering appropriate countermeasures (extermination from the gene pool) infeasible.

If you hold on hope, the good will come not only to you, but to all of the humans that shall be free

If you allow me this questions: Where do you live? Near the shitskins/rapefugees or more outside of the crisis?

bump

Kennedy last speech
youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU

I live in the north, in a small village outside a small town.
There is a rapefugee camp right outside the village, as is the case most places.
I lost my drivers license so have to take the bus, also lost job so have to go to unemployment office, and the shitskins are fucking everywhere.
Most rapes/assaults are covered up, so large portions of the population still sees no problems with them.
I am so depressed, I just want to live in a white paradise like when I was a kid, but there is none left.

>just want to live in a white paradise like when I was a kid, but there is none left
That's the Zionist plan. Destroy all other cultures through subversion and weaponized migration, then rule as gods over the new race of slaves.

It's all about the Benjamins, goy

Would it be more precise to say not all Jews + some non-jews?
youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo

Have fun becoming a muslin caliphate

Indeed it is, I have been painfully aware of this as long as I can remember.
How does one carry on with life, and possibly even breed, knowing what the future holds?
As it stands I can not help but think bringing a child to this world would be to torture that child, knowing what the future likely holds.
I am tempted to pick up my now dormant IV opiate habit,
but I won't.

if you go to the interviewer's website, there are links to interviews with people like David Wilcock, Benjamin Fulford, etc

>How does one carry on with life, and possibly even breed, knowing what the future holds?
By recognizing that demoralization and learned helplessness are (((their))) intentional programming of us so we don't fight.

Those are simply feelings. They are not objective or rational analysis. The only way we can lose is if we give up and don't fight back. So when you feel those feelings, don't give up - get fucking angry at feeling their chains inside your mind and fight.

It's only by bringing new children into this world that we can hope to create a better future. Those who are born unto us are those who will finish the job we start. We cannot fail them by not bringing them into existence to fulfill their destiny of saving humanity.

Brumpf

Thank you, I needed to be reminded of that.
I might print out your post to keep in my wallet to glance at when things are feeling shit, kek.

Absolutely. The plan is to bring together the bloodlines of the ruling financial families of the world (this is why both Presidential candidates' Christian daughters are married to powerful Zionists, why Murdoch and Faceberg are breeding with Chinese, etc.). This will be the stock for their new Master Race.

The dumb schmucks who think they're gonna get on the lifeboat just because they're Jews are gonna be in for a shock...somehow it doesn't occur to them that the bankers and Bolsheviks had no problem at all killing millions of Jews.

I'm glad anything I can say can be of help.

Please tell everyone you can of how the feelings of hopelessness are actually *programming*. They're the Zionists' internal version of Axis Sally or Tokyo Rose. It's been so liberating for me to recognize that voice not as some true and real part of myself, but as (((their))) mental chains. Now instead of listening to that voice and believing it and losing motivation, every time I hear it I feel a new burst of energy to fight - starting with fighting and defeating their voice in my head.

Don't give up. Believe. Keep fighting. WE WILL WIN.

Don't let this fucking thread die.

Fuck the (((())))
JEWS HAVE ACCELERATED THEIR EFFORTS TO ENSLAVE AND DESTROY HUMANITY. WE ALL CAN SEE IT. NEOCON WARS FOR GREATER ISRAEL AND UNLIMITED REFUGEES FOR THE WEST. ALL CAUSED BY, AND ENABLED BY, RIGHT AND LEFTWING JEWS. TWO WINGS OF THE SAME DEMON.

MAKE EVERYONE AWARE...NOW. (YOU) CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO BE AFRAID OF A PUBLIC BACKLASH FOR EXPOSING WHAT JEWS ARE DOING. THIS IS A FUCKING PSYCHOLOGICAL WORLD WAR..AND THE SYNAGOUGE OF SATAN HAS RECENTLY BEEN DOUBLING DOWN IN A FINAL PUSH. BLM, SAME SEX BATHROOMS, GAY ADOPTION AND TRANNY KIDS ETC

SHOW PROOF TO AS MANY NORMIES AS POSSIBLE. SO THAT PEOPLE GET THE MESSAGE THAT IT'S NOT JUST ONE JEW. THIS IS JEWISH "CULTURAL" AND TRIBAL WARFARE.

Sup Forums WE NEED TO SHILL EVERY AREA OF THE NET. SHILL RELENTLESSLY AND LIKE YOUR LIFE AND THE FUTURE OF CIVILISATION DEPENDS ON IT...BECAUSE IT FUCKING DOES

DO IT NOW BEFORE (((LAWS))) ARE INTRODUCED TO CENSOR THE NET COMPLETELY BECAUSE (YOU) KNOW (((THEY))) WILL SHUT US DOWN..SOON.

USE FACTS NOT MERCHANTS

THIS IS WORLD WAR MEME

And remember to copy pasta and fix any spelling mistakes for fuck sake

well this dude is going to be dead soon.
Godspeed Truthbearer, see you on the other side

someone ban this kike shill

Here is a serious redpill.

Bah, this is nothing new. A lot of people manipulate market. They form groups and start scheming to make a good buck.

Even some user here posted a 87 mil eur account at rothschild bank because they were checking which world conflicts would net them the most money.

Soros does this as well, he bets against countries currencies and makes a lot of profit after the country collapses.

Hell, people do the same in the Cryptocurrency world as well.

If there's a market, there's manipulation.

As for the child sacrifices, it's literally just used for blackmail. MI6 does the same to control politicians, that's why shitty pedo probes lead "nowhere".

So yes, it's all true but you can't fix this.