Name ONE thing wrong with trans women

Name ONE thing wrong with trans women

Fuck off Kike

>sage

Even if they weren't gross they'd still be crazy.

their dicks.

Fuck off, I can name two without even thinking

>women

>trans
>women

Pick one

/thread

And sage

this

/thread

What if they are hotter than cis women?

Two x's don't make a Wang.

>trans
>women

They're not women......

They aren't real women and no a mutilated, inside out dick doesn't count as a vag.

>Trans women
>Implying

bone structure of a man

appearance of a man

hormones and plastic surgery can do a lot but they can't change the core stuff and this is why i can pass any tranny test ever made. in fact, if you can't tell immediately you are missing something biologically and you're basically half a fag

looks like down syndrome.

They are men.

They aren't women. They are men with brain damage.

He's a male

They aren't women

They're deluded enough to think they are women, or that they would want to be a woman when they already have the best organ - the almighty penor

>Name ONE thing wrong with trans women
they are men

>that shit
>hot

There not women

Nothing trains is hard job

> thread

They are fucktoys whose purpose of existence is only pleasure the rich men with unusual sexual tastes

Op you're a faggot admit it. You don't even like pussy. You're just some degenerate jew fag like all jews are

They can't give me sons for the holy war nor daughters.

Woman that can't give me sons = worthless

I dong liq da benis XD!!! FUGGGG ;)

Skin color

Bad boob jobs :(

They're not women.

They aren't women. If you fuck one you're gay

I matched with a hot trap in tinder,it is over, i will probably become a degenareate, i dont know what to do.

God give me strenght

Underrated

there isn't one sitting on my dick this very moment

Ni hao ni pang bang bang

Reminds me of that ugly ass nose option on the Wii Mii maker that no one uses because of how fuckin ugly it is

They most likely have a mental illness (so very few actually have a genetic or chromosomal defect) and the most extreme ones are okay with literally having their dicks cut and inverted into a wound within their body that needs a mold to keep its shape else it heals up and fuses into a scarred mass. So again, mental illness.

>not a woman

Name one good thing right with Brazil
pro tip: You can't

If you get a apple and shape it, paint it looking like a orange, when you bite into to it will it taste like a orange?

Then apple doesn't stop being an apple just because you paint it like a orange.