Jesus Christ not Adam Savage too...

Jesus Christ not Adam Savage too. I absolutely adored Mythbusters in the mid-late 00's and had a good deal of respect for Adam and Jamie, and now this?

I bet Hyneman isn't this much of a fucking faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/donttrythis/status/857140444081401858
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
bgr.com/2016/11/28/white-rabbit-project-mythbusters-netflix-trailer/
twitter.com/donttrythis/status/857122047335563264
thefederalist.com/2017/02/27/threatening-violence-trans-activists-expel-un-pc-research-medical-conference/
youtube.com/watch?v=djlLrKhyNrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

((Hyneman))

What an absolute unpleasant douche. Thought he'd be better than that.

Thought he was a scientist.
I thought scientists knew better.

>mfw I thought the Jews couldn't win, but they have

>suddenly I see what Bill Nye was talking about

thx

DELET

I knew he was dumb one.

...Is that real?

Ya, and he looked like a total science dweeb then. Now he looks like a complete faggot. Funny how things (((changed))) when the show got rid of the trio whit guy, asian guy, and white girl.

Ohhhh veeeey new programing for the goys!

>I absolutely adored Mythbusters

Karma's a bitch

adam has been a loud obnoxious cuck the whole time
jamie is /ourguy/

For the love of God...make it stop......

gotta be shopped

Wtf is that white stuff on his ass?

>scientist

he just did random shit for tv. he makes special effects.

Wait they got rid of Tory Kari and Grant? What the actual fuck man.

I haven't watched any episodes that weren't repeats of early episodes since like the very early 2010s. Why the fuck would they get rid of them?

i'm sorry user...

twitter.com/donttrythis/status/857140444081401858

Whip cream

It's a legit fucking cult

They are BRAINWASHED

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

>youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE

>youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

And you fools thought spirit cooking etc. was just some trendy harmless thing the elites do for giggles

>Daily, I liked this guy but he didn't agreed with me once thread.

I have multiple rejections flashbacks because of this.

Busted!

Another "scientist" to contribute to the 97% agree with global warming figure.

It's called payed actors
Puppets that'll say anything their masters want them to say for some precious cumdrops

They hated each other.

>hosts a show titled "Mythbusters"
>purpose of the show is to prove or disprove myths
>won't allow people to ask "PROVE IT" on his Twitter

The fucking nonsense that spews from these idiots is just...

Ya. Awhile back they did. Of course they had to be goo goys and posted tweets they were leaving the show. Not that they were being canned for reasons unknown

The Trio does however has their own show on Netflix

bgr.com/2016/11/28/white-rabbit-project-mythbusters-netflix-trailer/

Why jamie? He's always found Adam insufferable and now I know why.

Nostalgia is a luxury no longer affordable user. Hold up nothing you charished in youth with estime as it will turn against you now.

ARSE BLEACHIN

I've known for a while they had a frosty relationship and wouldn't work together again but I never knew Adam was this much of a faggot.

Damn dude that fucking sucks and thanks for the info I'll actually have to check that show out.

I feel sorry for Vsauce Michael now

Brown Eye the Science Guy

checkmate

Unfortunately, it would seem like you're entirely right. It seems as though every actor/presenter/musician/sportsperson that I held in high esteem has turned out to be a massive lefty. It feels pretty fucking bad.

the pic Sven not the tweet

This has been known for while now. I remember there was some drama a while back when he got triggered over a feminist joke aimed towards a fan a of his (she had bright neon hair)

>Mythbusters
>aka Let's Blow Some Shit Up: the show

twitter.com/donttrythis/status/857122047335563264

>The closer you look at ANYTHING the blurrier the lines get.
>Also any scientist who disagrees will be attacked or censored

thefederalist.com/2017/02/27/threatening-violence-trans-activists-expel-un-pc-research-medical-conference/

I blame this all on that little Asian bastard grant I think his name was him in his sutle gay ways

Jamie Hyneman LOATHES (((Adam Savage))). Hyneman may be Jewish as well, but he may also just be German. Savage (from Savitch, get it?) is definitely Jewish.

I can never unsee this.

How to prevent these "people" from ever coming out of the closet?

say what you want about adam but if there's another civil war he's going to be a priority recruitment target because he has technical skills.
youtube.com/watch?v=djlLrKhyNrU

the roadkill guys also.

>In another tweet he complained about being called SJW

Your idols despise you.

>Jamie Hyneman
He learned Russian but he's also an atheist. Could go either way.

There are thousands of people that can do what he does and more. He'd probably fuck off overseas with his money

That's just a cow catcher, it's not exactly innovative

Savage has always had pretty SJW views. That's not news.

People here still don't fucking understand that Sex =/= Gender

Sex is a hard-written biological accident. Some quantum probability sporadically flipped that locked your DNA into a XX or XY path (occasionally leaving a few retards with special combinations)

Gender is a costume, a persona, a fashion, a phase, an inherent sense of being, a characteristic. Bickering over gender is no different to bickering over what tattoo or pair of shoes someone is wearing.

Leave trannies alone. Don't be unreasonable dicks.

Guaranteedreplies.png

no

Why? Do you actually think Michael isn't like that too? They're absolutely all like that, brother. Cucked to hell and back. Unless you can show me otherwise, that is.

You don't understand probability distributions.

>Mythbusters weren't friends
>Penn and Teller weren't friends
>Opie and Anthony hated each other
>Mick and Keith hate each other
>Metallica hate each other

Anyone else tired of being lied to by celebrity """friends"""?

>Anyone else tired of being lied to by celebrity """friends"""?

No, because I'm over the age of 14.

I agree with you that sex and gender are different. If one of you fags wants to argue that originally gender meant sex, then do it, but the reality is that there's sex and then there's people who identify as something else (which we call gender now).

Anyways, the problem is that trannies have an obsession with gender. It's their identity. They live and die by their gender. In normal society, nobody fucking cares. I don't do anything manly. I don't chop wood or own a business or lift. My gender is so far detached from my identity that I don't really care about it. I'm a male because I have a penis. That's it. Trannies are so revolted by the fact that they have a dick or a vagina that they do everything in their power to be the opposite. This is not normal. This is deviant, maladaptive behavior which poses a risk to themselves.

Why are you niggers surprised? He is a jewtube star from San Francisco.

>the closer you look to anything the blurrier the lines get

Is this a cry for help??

No, that cuck is on mythbusters. The Trio used to be on mythbusters. But haven't been for a few years. This netflix show I assume has nothing to do with him

Jesus Christ the laughter sounds so forced

Oh fuk man...I actuallly loved the guy from Mythbusters...great just another libtard... The left corrupts everything it touches... rip adam... *BUSTED

Are you a double agent?

>tfw the "Search for new Mythbusters" is basically a bunch of autists failing to build anything
They should have just ended it, and now this.

How bad is this going to get?

>the problem is that trannies have an obsession with gender. It's their identity. They live and die by their gender. In normal society, nobody fucking cares.

That's what faggots are made of.

I don't care if you gobble some cock occasionally but if you're literally spending 80% of the week with a bunch of random faggots up your ass, you're probably a faggot too and I question your overall contribution to wider society.

what kind of drugs do they take that let them smash it out for 120-140 hours a week

Please tell me it's not real

RARE
A
R
E

We're reaching Weimar Republic levels

It's happening, goyim

meth

Jews know they're losing the culture war to Sup Forums and they're desperate, taping into all of their D listers

Like mixed salt pills or biker meth

kek

Only sjw's speak in those terms

It's pretty much a given at this point that if you're not redpilled, you're bluepilled.

What happened to the scientific method

Absolutely. I don't care if you're gay or anorexic or fat, or god forbid some guy who wants to chop his dick off. I don't even care if you want to hold hands with other men in public, but stop making it your fucking life. It's annoying

Everything we hold dear from the past is being systematically chipped away at until it is all ruined.

Sex is a biological fact.
Gender is a social construct.

So how in fuck's name can someone be born as the "wrong" social construct?

If there re no differences between the sexes, then what would it matter if you are born as one or the other?

Transsexuals are the real sexists. They believe in gender differences between the sexes, and they behave like caricatures of sexist stereotypes.

Spread this truth.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wasn't there a picture of his son being a tranny?

This is the true answer
They're losing more whites every day and it terrifies them
Who knows how desperate they will get

Adam is a huge faggot, everyone he works with hates his guts
Hyneman seems like a cool guy though

No way, I thought he tried to shield his kids from cameras as much as possible

mythbusters was so shit and you should kill yourself

I thought that was someone from here, turns out it's actually a libtard

Don't instill sjw gender beliefs with assumed scientific backing

How can you accuse someone of reparative therapy?

Can you sue people for having good intentions in America?

"america has no culture" is swiftly transitioning into "you don't have a past"

crisco

>>gaschamber

actually, I think it is his daughter who turned into a lesbian-SJW

>It's sociology! I ain't gotta explain shit!

I wonder when libshits will realize they abandoned Christianity merely for a different religion

Really? That limp wrist faggot has always supported the next OMG LIBERATION movement. Of course, he's an atheist, so this is normal for him as there are no objective standards to base reality upon.

the problem i have with this spectrum thing, is that i see all humans as having both male and feminine energies. The problem with SJW and transgender movement is that someone like me, who has quite a bit of a feminine side are duped into thinking they should be women, which is just stupid. They should just be men with a personality that has a feminine side to it. When I say feminine i don't mean gay, i mean like having compassion and caring for others, being receptive. but people get distracted with superficial stuff like genitalia. This whole thing is obviously a paradox. If genitalia doesn't define you, why are you trying to define yourself with the opposite genitalia you don't have?

Yes
Several states ban "conversion therapy" which includes any effort to change your kid's mind when they suddenly decide they're gay or transgender. It's fucked up