You're a young woman walking alone through an alley

>you're a young woman walking alone through an alley
>five black men suddenly show up and surround you
>this happens
youtube.com/watch?v=n-miJQUD9l4

Would this cure your racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/686091/a-zimbabwe-politician-says-all-the-chinese-in-his-country-should-be-deported/
qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/
newsone.com/1348035/chinese-men-marrying-african-women-a-new-trend/
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/06/chinese-workers-in-africa-who-marry-locals-face-puzzled-reception-at-home/240662/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, but then again I'm not racist so there's nothing to cure.

No, they're probably tricking me with their jewish backed nigger psyops and psychic abilities. I'd get out my gun immediately

>666
Well well well, lookie who it is bringing another great thread

Do you know what would cure racism? If black violence suddenly disappeared over night

>Do you know what would cure racism? If black violence suddenly disappeared over night

Do you truly, in your deepest of hearts, believe that user

>this cheery singing group of black men should totally make you change your mind about all those nasty statistics everyone's been lying to you about, goyim!
Fuck off, Satan

There's a difference between black people like this who act civilised and niggers.

Try to make sure no conspiracy theories overtake the thread, so we can all sit down and have a decent discussion
>Posts about the literal mythological satan overtaking Sup Forums

Black violence creates the most dedicated racism. This is coming from a victim of black violence. Many racist organization leaders have videos talking about the day they became racist.

Without that violence, convincing people to not accept blacks would be one of the hardest tasks you could do

it's a meme you dip

8.967/10 bread

I think it's the wrong video, I only see white people?

Vik fra meg, Satan.

PRIS HERREN
R
I
S

H
E
R
R
E
N

Ah, true. But I merely wish I would not be trying to move mountains when explaining not everybody that looks the same acts the same.
it is a shame to see that statistic though, It comes from the culture no better than that of a savage, that is too often glorified.

On a side note, it seems illogical to think that 0 white men raped or sexually assaulted blacks in 2003-2005

Its a trap

Every time it happened it was from somebody who was half white. Example:
The half white half asian cop who raped 14 black women

sch
>But it's being used to discredit a valid discussion
Sorry, I'm used to schizophrenics on this board, desu

Jeg trodde du hadde hengt deg, Rullestolanon.

Pretty much. Asians don't commit much violent crime and we generally have a pretty neutral/positive view of them.

I look towards china (and chinese in africa) and see otherwise
Purely to clear any ignorance I might have, why is the African and chinese problem so rough, (Chinese Imperialism in Africa that is)

My sister in law was raped by a nigger amf got an abortion, which gave her miscarriages with my brother's kids.

Lynch yourself.

qz.com/686091/a-zimbabwe-politician-says-all-the-chinese-in-his-country-should-be-deported/

qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

newsone.com/1348035/chinese-men-marrying-african-women-a-new-trend/

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/06/chinese-workers-in-africa-who-marry-locals-face-puzzled-reception-at-home/240662/

no i won't buy weed from you even if you sing to me

your face when you learn that all of these old ass niggers have a lengthy criminal record and a history of drug dealing and gang membership

what creates racism, user? are some people simply born racist?

I really enjoyed the song.
>tfw no doowop group of friends to sing with

no, silly
Humans grow up having to learn to recognize a lot of things, and tend to connect negative and positive connotations to those things
Humans are also very tribal, looking to keep there group strong and destroy others (you can see this behavior in apes) so those two things added together makes for nasty business

>Humans are also very tribal, looking to keep there group strong and destroy others (you can see this behavior in apes) so those two things added together makes for nasty business

btw this is bait so only reply with the obvious
>sounds like blacks
if you want to see me deconstruct the point

I would jam