Donald Trump wants to deport this

>Donald Trump wants to deport this

So do i.

>those eyebrows
everyone wants that deported

I didn't think those bitches were allowed to drink? should she be beheaded now?

>those eyebrows
bigorous

I hope he succeeds.

No! She just wants to make a better life for herself. We need her cultural enrichment!! She wants to do the job Americans are unwilling to do!

Hennesy, tattoos, and vulgar gestures.

Wears hijab.

I remember this fish face was complaining about the Patriots winning the Superbowl and were promoting White Supremacy. We need a legion of vigilante serial killers to clean this country up.

I'd culturally enrich her if you know what I mean. Followed by a quick call to ICE

This is what the left thinks the average Muslim is like - a degenerate; just like themselves.

The only acceptable MENA woman to fuck is Persian. All others are trash

If they party and they wear the muslim garb they're rich, I used to hang out with the rich normie muslim clique in college because of my freshman roommate

bet her dad is like a doctor or something

What the halal is this?

>'rebellious' crap
>still wears hajib
Top jej

Nose piercings are a definite symptom of the mind virus.

pre nose job or after nose job Persian whores?:)

Nose piercings are the least attractive thing on a woman. Just screams trashy to me

>wear hijab cause "muh modesty"
>wear makeup, get tattoo and piercing, party/drink booze, take selfies with obscene gesture
Why are mudslime women so retarded?

They've actually embraced niggerdom as their culture and then they use their Muslim status to double down on their victimhood.

And we all know how shitskins love reveling in victimhood and insecurity.

That dude's a man!

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet who is that?

Anyone that drinks the liquid jew should be deported.

okay

I'll import my cock inside of her borders

Kill it with fire instead

sauce?

We all do

any lewds of that qt?
don't have a name but it's from a video, if you look up amateur arab solo cam in xvideos you'll find it.

And she STILL wears the hijab?

Do they ever take it off?

>alcohol
>acting aggressive by putting up the middle finger
>clearly wearing a sweatshirt and not an abaya
>makeup on
>FUCKING NOSE RING

I am a Muslim and if I saw this girl acting like this I would beat the fuck out of her with a stick for being an obvious apostate.

No but seriously Trump should deport her and I don't know where this woman practices Islam but I know for a fact if the average Muslim man who frequents a Masjid saw this, this girl would be in trouble. There's so much haram in this picture it's ridiculous

Wrong board user

Most Persian woman look like shit and have horrible boddies though. I personally find arab woman better looking, specifically the lebanese, jordanian, syrian and morrocan ones, plus armos.

>There's so much haram in this picture it's ridiculous

that is one disgusting hoe. thanks for making me spit out my dinner OP, you fuck.

it's for people with muslim fantasies I think. she's a cam whore.

So nasty.

Muslims/arabs and their garb are such a turnoff.

uuuu

Disgusting.

>Donald Trump wants to deport this

That latina was nasty before she started her 'hijab camwhore' business...not that it improved her class but it pays more

makes sense she has tatoos then

Arab women are all types of busted, leg look inbred