Convicted terrorists vs kebab

Saw it on Milo's facebook.

These convicted terrorists are already your prisoners. Why would you torture them?
There's something weak-minded, immoral in this.

Am I wrong for not wanting to bring more suffering here?

But they are harming themself, russki.
Nobody is forcing them to be on a hunger strike.
They are using their own "suffering" as leverage to gain a better position.

But here you see the reason why Mudshits are so backwards.
You can not out jew the jew.

>Zionists
>human

Ur wrong because ur asking jewchan a serious question about kikery. Take ur ass somewhere else and be all productive. Sup Forums is and will for ever be for wasting goys time. Don't expect anyone here to actually challenge us, its not going to happen.

Also we gonna push the americlaps to war on you guys. Gonna be great. Turning the Roman empire against itself again. West vs East, and we will make a killing. literally.

sounds like muslims were protesting like typical brown skins always do and jews outsmarted them with a hilarious antic that made their "protest" into a joke.

>why are some people allowed to be more intelligent than others!
because the whole world isn't actually communist, Ivan.
Only Russia purged themselves of intellect in favor bydlo/peasant scum.

Just Jews being Jews.

Who the fuck takes time out of their day to do shit like this, anyway?

>There's something weak-minded, immoral in this.

Jews.

Israelis had family picnics atop hills overlooking Gaza, watching as Israeli jets rained white phosphorous on the Gazans below.
Nothing surprises me about kike depravity.

Now would i be at fault if i went there and started cooking Jews in an oven next to them?

Sup Forums does this type of thing all the time.

>spoiler: /hewillnotdivideus/
Trolling is "totally epic bantz" when you do it but immoral when a jew does it?
Sounds like you're just a faggot.

>no Pork Chops
>no bacon wrapped filet mignons

Low Energy

Prison guards on lunch break

>time out of their day
bitch u work for us. We have nothing but time to do shit like this. Just like the niggas that danced when the towers fell. just like the niggas that will be dancing when the next ball drops on you fat sacks of shit and we send u to die for us yet again.

this is how it works faggot. We own u.

The difference, Schlomo, is that we torture nobody, nor do we put more pressure on people expressing a message in any way they can.

pretty based tbhfam

top bants. fucking lmao. gj on that one, kikes.

Damn, sounds like Jews are based as fuck

LARPing as a jew, nice. I'm sure that makes you feel super comfy.

Israel is living the white man's paradise. Openly practing racism and bigotry, Israeli's do whatever the fuck they want.

This, desu.

>implying this is torture
They could end their protest at any time.

>implying you weren't antagonizing Shia LeBeouf

also, Im much whiter than anyone from Greece and not at all Jewish.
I've been to Greece and you guys are as dark as arabs. Look almost identical to them.

Sup Forums is pathetically hypocritical overall. The only outrage is that you are so butthurt at a particular so everything they do is terrible to you.
If you were a well adjusted rational person you would realize you are part of a community that actually enjoys such behavior as "culture"

Instead you'll nitpick vague lines (that dont actually exist) to distance yourself from people who are ultimately cut from the same cloth because they aren't the same ethnicity/ideology as you.
As I said, really you're just faggots pretending to be sensitive/outraged because it furthers your narrative. In reality, youre the same type of asshole.

this is a flaseflag post but it will get a ton of attention because Sup Forums is so butthurt and desperate to push a narrative.

Kosher = no pork
Pretty shit bbq famalam

>There's something weak-minded, immoral in this
whats weak willed about? they're fucking with terrorists. are you actually defending terrorists? what should the air smell like? Prepubescent boys and goat pussy? you're an idiot.

>immoral

You are judging from a Christian perspective, but they are from the Syangogue of Satan.

I hope they die from their self induced starvation, we wouldn't need to pay to keep them locked up

>bbq
>torture
Pretty low standards toothpaste

Kikes are master troll
The total lack of consience and hatred of goyim makes them come up with the most devious , yet hilarious ways to fuck them over
Thank you Shlomo for the laugh

You defend fucking muslim shitskins, shame!

>Anyone that does anything remotely badass is automatically a right winger
Why do they do this?

making them smell BBQ?
Well done, Israel

>I don't see any "Whaa Whaa" threads when Arabs stab or run over innocent old ladies and children

Israhell is the terrorists death to the jew

Stop shitposting and pay debt

>These convicted terrorists
By the Israeli definition probably just people that looked at a jew the wrong way. If things don't change most of us will probably end up in a place like this.

nice god digits

If they were on our side, then yes.

Love your neighbor as thyself. A Jewish comandment.

I doubt, they're religious, though.

It's weak-minded to be immoral. If you're immoral you're dumb.
Should we counter immorality with immorality if it involves prisoners?

It seems like every day I get less and less anti-Semitic. I guess their propaganda wars are working, maybe, but I honestly can't help but feel like Muslims are a thousand times worse and that they represent the true enemy.

Seeing the way that Jews treat Muslims in Israel and the fact that they are led by nationalistic far-right parties makes me want to support Israel.

I just have a hard time hating Jews when I see them doing stuff like this.