TRANS CULTURE

With every trans identity being exhausted, they're having trouble coming up with new identities.

What will the next trans be?

After this then the endgoal of cultural marxism is complete, identity no longer exists, no more family unit, everyone begins equally. After this, anarcho-communism.

transOP

I am transdimensional as I identify as a 2D anime elementary school girl

Transport

transaction

Transatlantic

A transition I suppose

Transtimeperiod.

nice trips

Good thing we beat Hitler huh?

I'm trans-era'd. In my presence you must behave as if this is 11th century Saxony

nice trips

People will become metatrans and return to typical expression of binary gender. Literally transcending trans.

Transnationality.

People from certain countries will move to other nations and claim them as their --

Oh, wait.

Transtrans

transartificial

Once some individuals are grown in testtubes, people will begin identifying with them saying they don't feel a connection their parents.

Screencap this.

istor

Beep beep cis scum.

Transplanet,

transcendence

trainstation

I'm actually transtime. I identify as a farmer from 1432.

CUTE

Its a slippery fucking slope

transgenic

If we're lucky, transliving
Then these people with mental illnesses can properly transition into not living

Is transage really a thing?

transistor

>trans-object

wut

I self identiify as trans-Anglo, mates. My flag is irrelevant as I'm trans-location, so I'm as British as any bloke.

transparent

Transblood.
>AtB trans. Transfuse my shit up doc!

What you never self identified as a tampon

Clever toothpaste

Transphylic

Chordates have oppressed other phyla for too long, I am going to be a mollusk from now on.

Trans age.

>:(

Well, there's that 50+ guy that says he's a 9 year old girl. The pics get posted all the time.

fuuuggg. Wouldnt that mean you were normal cis scum?

laughed.

trans on head retarded
transtarded.

vroom vroom

This is fucking genius. Why hasn't this been done en masse?

transplant

underrated

>What will the next trans be?

Transmetropolitan. We're pretty much there already.

Trans is hard job.

transideological

am very sorry

>Trans age.
>post CP in facebook
>gets deleted
>nuh uh officer she identifies as a 25 year old college student its not CP, you transagephobic cisaged scum :^)
>oh s-sorry

transterrestrial

Bi-renewable, trans-fusion, power-kin

I'm a transchad.

That means I was beta assigned at birth but feel deep down I can only be happy if I transition to become a chad. I'm getting chin, pec, and bicep implants to help me on my journey. I also expect every 10/10 girl to suck my cock and for every cis-beta male to worship me for the beacon of masculinity I feel I am on the inside.

Pic related. It's me in 2 years.

been done...

Transjob.

I've witnessed the whole elaborate process for facilitating it.

It's like "well, I watch so much hockey, I identify as a coach!" or "being a spokesperson for such and such a product, I identify as the producer of it, as the cornerstone that enables this whole industry!".

Y'all know it's true.

It that someone who isn't a nun but they identify as a nun?

Transreality because at this point you can just make shit up and still expect to be taken seriously.

Would be a good way to troll though. Just state that facts and logic are offensive to you and change up your pronouns multiple times in the middle of the discussion.

Then just keep ham fisting down their throats how intolerant they are of you and then call them racist even though you're talking about gender.
At this point you can take literally anything they say to you as offensive.

TRANSporter

critically underrated

Trans-form Bots—transsexual robots that can switch their sexual identity at will and then switch back also, or not be robots either even.

Kek has chosen.

>I identify as a small little girl !
>so it's ok if i stretch little boys anuses with my grown man penis !

9/10 kek'd

>What will the next trans be?

Trans-scientist of course

K. you ready? Trans^2 or Tran!

Transparent

transponster

Trans life.
You will have corpses next to you in the movie theatre, public transport, restaurants, etc. If you don't sit next to one, you'll be a morto-phobic bigot.

i wish i had a trans-salary

Transhuman clearly

Mtf here.
Nobody is fucking trans okay?
They are all fetishists and degenerates pretending to be transgender.

Im a woman. Ive always been a woman.
I'm not transitioning.
Im undoing a lifetime of psychological trauma caused by denied selfactualization and forced crossdressing.

Im not a sissy or some fucking gross Pedo shit.

He and her. No other pronouns.
I face real problems not morbidly obese dyed hair land whale problems.

right.
>I now identify as a billionaire

Why are you here?

this scarily accurate
>be me
>2060
>wake up
>get told by the girl i slept with that i raped her, she took back consent after we woke up
>she wont do anything isay
>eat breakfest
>walk to class
>pass cis gender male and call him a cuck as the 34th amendment says
>see a non-binary horsedragon walking a cisgender african-asian male on a leash
>get to class
>see my teacher raise her hands up and show how she is fighting the Patriarchy by dyeing her armpit hair green
>everyone applauds
>my classmates talk about how cis people are ruing the country and oppressing them
>our president is a gender fluid female
fuckthis.jpg
>look my classmate in the eye(she identifies as cyclopskin) and tell her shes crazy and is oppressing me
>the teacher calls security because i mentally raped her
>get taken to jail
>see judge and look down while i get a 40year sentence
>38 amendment says all cis males get an automatic 40 years for "eye rape". im also not allowed to have a lawyer
>also get an extra 10 years for be racists and not looking at the judge
>i sleep in a cage outside with a sleeping bag on concrete and a bucket for the bathroom
>later that week i get charged with rape when my girlfriend tells the cops i raped her after she withdrew consent
>go back to court
>tell the judge im a niggerkin and rape/kill her
>the cops are to scared to stop me from identifying as a nigger
>eventually a cop tells me to put my hands up
>the cop is arrested
>he claims hes copkin and is just identifying
>cop who tries to stop the copkin is also arrested and charged with hate crimes
>mfw the second cop is copkin

Transdeath.

Boo! Ima' ghost!

And stop looking at me! I am invisible. You are disrespecting my identity. Your very gaze is bigoted!!

Transhousewife aka a NEET

You're mentally ill.

Allow us to cure you.

Probably bait so ill reddit space.

You are a male.

No matter how many pills you take or how much you cut your flesh you wil NEVER be able to rid your body of of your Y chromosomes, less you ceist to exist.

your reality will continue to persit regardless of how you feel about it.

Hey, screw you, I am transethnic!

I was totally fucking normal once. And then, when I was barely able to write, I got coercively assigned as a leaf - a fucking leaf!

Can't write that off!

I pity your mess of a mind. You should have exerted some meaningful self-discipline in stead of what felt good due to expediency. There was a time as a child I felt sad about never being able to have certain female experiences, but then I grew up life happened and things are good. You fucked up and you will live to rue the day you caved instead of listening to the people who were saying things you didn't like to hear. Rue the day...mark my words.

they're going to disarm the public globally, they'll throttle all individual upward progress, everyone will be kept in the dregs, equally poor off but with enough access that life isn't absolute misery, and then the few elite will pick and choose the upper class/leaders and allow them to rise while the rest are kept down. After two or three generations no one will even care because they won't know any better and will be given enough processed foods and leisure time that they'll be too pacified to do anything about it. Numales are the prototypes created by the globalists to see what kind of men they'll be dealing with once the agenda reaches its conclusion.

>not using retards as electrical components
Mike pence would like a word

Brave New World truly was more accurate than 1984.

Transdimensional

I'm trans-alpha
>as fuck

I'm hoping translucent. So we can all finally see the truth.

Transhumanism...the robots will demand to be identified as people and want their rights.... this nonsense is only a matter of time!

im a transnigger

Rachel Dolezal is a thing that happened and is calling herself trans-black... so that's fucked

Trans-dimensional

Trans-temporal
>I'm allowed to hate niggers and spics because I was born in the 1960's, but I'm trapped in th body of someone born in 1997

wut
why won't this image load

underrated af

Trans-Republican

Nice! I already hate it.

transwealth
Where your are born poor then you become rich