Welp, that's it, gender is a spectrum now, nothing you can do about it

welp, that's it, gender is a spectrum now, nothing you can do about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2X-PgHSZh6U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I prefer the scientific xy and xx method of determining gender.

This is why we need a full scale world war. Seriously, something needs to happen when you consider this is an actual point in our time line that we have reached. People need to die, people need to realise that there are bigger problems in the world.

Even if gender is a spectrum, your presented identity isn't. This non binary 490000000 genders is a joke to me, but something I wouldn't give a second fucking thought if it weren't for the odd demand to recognize and dwell on this. Also, presenting yourself as someone who can't be clearly gendered in communication is a DICK FUCKING MOVE. Stop being selfish you attention seeking fucks. I used to be a lib that wanted gay marriage and had gay friends but now I FUCKING HATE EVERY ONE OF YOU because you have monopolized politics for my entire political life. If you make me guess what to call you I'm going to call you A PIECE OF CHIT.

Gender is made up by delusional trannies. Sex is undeniable observable fact.

Gender can be a spectrum if you want. I propose straight males and straight females team up and gas the other genders.

How long before hospitals are forced into changing what they say? Congratulations Ms Smith, you have a healthy baby boy. How dare you assume the gender off my child! Fuck off.

Also, listen up: the earth is flat. The closer you look at ANYTHING the flatter it looks. INCLUDING EARTH. LIFE is complicated.

Yeah the guy who teaches 3rd grade science on PBS and the guy who hosts a epic stunt TV show on Discovery and Spike TV sure know what they're talking about.

>thinks he is a science guy
>cant tell difference between a cock and a vagina

What hurt more, Learning Bill Bye isn't really a scientist or that the Mythbusters weren't really friends?

Mythbusters for me.

Wasnt he the one that said, 'I reject reality and substitute my own'?

Also, listen up: gassing Jews is a spectrum. The close you look at ANYTHING the blurrier the lines get. INCLUDING GASSING JEWS. LIFE is complicated.

What else is a spectrum that doesn't exist? Height? Health?

funny because the closer you look at it, the more apparent it becomes that it's either a penis or a vagina.

Okay, I'll bite. These degenerate motherfuckers don't understand that there are only 2 sexes, there will never be anything else. There is no other aspect to identity than a combination of your sex at birth, and environmental influences leading toward association with a specific group.

The natural and intended process is for males to identify as males, and females to identify as females. If for some reason one sex identifies as another, its a well documented and known disease/neurosis/psychosis called Gender-Dysphoria. This is a foot in the door that needs to stop right now. If this is normalized, what's next? Is pedophilia going to be ok? Is it ok to claim that you are black when you're pale as fuck? Is race a spectrum? Will sadistic acts and masochism be on a spectrum as well?

If you want to fuck a fire-hydrant, or identify as a zucchini go the fuck ahead, but don't expect others to recognise it as something NATURAL and NORMAL. Normalisation is there to preserve an identity to organised society, and it's the only thing we have that defines us as humans.

>life is complicated when I'm just making things up as I go
No there is no spectrum. This isn't quantum physics, the lines don't get "blurry". This is some fucking reddit tier science.

Personalities are not genders, sorry try again.

>be me
>2060
>wake up
>get told by the girl i slept with that i raped her, she took back consent after we woke up
>she wont do anything isay
>eat breakfest
>walk to class
>pass cis gender male and call him a cuck as the 34th amendment says
>see a non-binary horsedragon walking a cisgender african-asian male on a leash
>get to class
>see my teacher raise her hands up and show how she is fighting the Patriarchy by dyeing her armpit hair green
>everyone applauds
>my classmates talk about how cis people are ruing the country and oppressing them
>our president is a gender fluid female
fuckthis.jpg
>look the in the eye and tell her shes crazy and is oppressing me
>the teacher calls security because i mentally raped her
>get taken to jail
>see judge and look down while i get a 40year sentence
>38 amendment says all cis males get an automatic 40 years for "eye rape". im also not allowed to have a lawyer
>also get an extra 10 years for be racists and not looking at the judge
>i sleep in a cage outside with a sleeping bag on concrete and a bucket for the bathroom
>later that week i get charged with rape when my girlfriend tells the cops i raped her after she withdrew consent
>go back to court
>tell the judge im a niggerkin and rape/kill her
>the cops are to scared to stop me from identifying as a nigger
>eventually a cop tells me to put my hands up
>the cop is arrested
>he claims hes copkin and is just identifying
>cop who tries to stop the copkin is also arrested and charged with hate crimes
>mfw the second cop is copkin

I'd say Genders are cultural roles
Sex is biological fact.

Gender is still a cultural fact. There is the gender role of the woman with the wearing of the clothes and the makeup, which a man can "engage" in and "identify" with. Then there is the biological fact of womanhood which, barring future technological possibilities, a man cannot yet have.

And vice versa obviously.

Now I think the weirdest thing about this subject is how until modern times it was very difficult to identify rare cases of biological males with female sex organs, but it happens. There are cases of people with X Y chromosomes in every cell of their body and internal testicles having breasts, vulvas, clitorises and vaginas.

There was a case of one man in the 50s finding out "she" was actually biologically a man and had internal testicles after years of failing to conceive in her legal marriage with her husband. I saw pictures and she *looked* female.

guys Adam posted proof to his claim in
>pic related

I'm not really killing or raping anybody. It's just...complicated. That's life y'know?

what a fucking retard, looks like ideology is more important to him than science .

I've looked closely at this flat earth theory, and I have to say, the lines get blurry. What does "flat" and "round" mean anyways? I don't know man, life is pretty complicated.

>(((Adam Savage)))

Every fucking time.

Bill always exuded being a talking head, you could always tell he kinda didn't know what he was talking about, but he was bombastic so it didn't matter. Learning he was a massive fucking dickhead was what hurt more. (before this show, anyone who ever met him knows he's a huge cunt, I can say that as well, met him when I was 12 and he murmured the words "fucking shitty kids" when he was signing some shirt I don't have anymore at a science camp thing)

>proof
>this american life
>the independent

kek

I wish I was rich enough to just sit back and shit post on the internet all day.

sorry adam i looked really close at your theory and the lines got pretty blurry. the spectrumness of gender is a spectrum. i'll give it a 14% truth rating

how the fuck could gender not be a spectrum when it's literally in your head where everything is on a spectrum

discrete vs spectrum, why is this even an argument

Oh, he read it an article. And that's all he needs to change his entire view of physics. An article?

So I can be an attack helicopter?

>t. Life is complicated

wtf, I hate mustaches now!

watch this you transphobic guy

youtube.com/watch?v=2X-PgHSZh6U

This. Call me 'old school' but I think I will stick with XX and XY cos Science

>spectrums are spectrums
>social constructs are social constructs

what the fuck is wrong with americans?

the culture that loves the transgender people, black culture, the most idiotic form of feminism and shit like that.

Americans used to be way cooler than this

Jesus Christ seems like every day one of our childhood heroes turns into a leftist propaganda machine.

>Baby
>Boy

Not only did you assume xyr's gender but you also assumed xyr's age you shitlord.

>I just now found out this guy is a self hating sjw faggot

Social sciences are whatever social "scientists" decide they are?

Wow! Earthshattering stuff! It's almost like they're just cultural bullshitters and not real scienctiats, and the current (and usual) culture in academia is liberal as fuck!

That's sex. Give up the word gender. It's social sciences now, so it doesn't mean anything. Sex is still determined by chromosomes and/or your junk, don't fret. Actual science is safe on this one...but keep two eyes on the boffins.

I suggest Americans start mass migrating to Mexico illegally.

>what the fuck is wrong with americans?

gender can be either binary or have infinite variations dependant on which commonly put forth definition you take to be true:
a) a general adherence to a set of personality traits that are indicative of a given sex
b) a hypothetical personality

This guy isn't even a legit scientist. He's an effects artist.

In a way he's right, the colors of the spectrum are Black and White. Dick = Male, Pussy = Female. It really is that fucking simple.

I love these , what are they called?

the world is fucked
because good men stood by and did nothing.

I bet you saw Ryan gosling in a store too

B-but there are those OTHER chromosomal arrangements that are either malformed or belong to non-human species!

>The closer you look at ANYTHING the blurrier the lines get.
>The closer you are to something, the less you see, the blurrier it gets
>Never heard of the "standing back for the bigger picture" metaphor

Fucking farsighted idiot then, apparently. Real deep. Literally blown the fuck out by a child's metaphor.

>reported for offending a scientist-kin

I always did like Jamie better.

>Is it ok to claim that you are black when you're pale as fuck?
Michael Jackson did that shit for years.

>If for some reason one sex identifies as another, its a well documented and known disease/neurosis/psychosis called Gender-Dysphoria
So you're saying the spectrum does exist. Good. /discussion

>Is race a spectrum?
Andamanese are black skinned Asians that are closer to Koreans than Africans or Australians. Tiger Woods is literally every race at once.

>Will sadistic acts and masochism be on a spectrum as well?
Have you never heard of a switch?

Jamie didnt even the guy either

Why do you even need a spectrum? You're either a man or a women, you can be a very feminine and sissy boy or a very masculine women, why do you need new genders for that?

The closer you look at an apple, the blurrier the lines get. Everything is actually an apple to some extent.
I just solved world hunger.

It wouldn't be so bad if they were actually doing useful scientific work like gathering data on demographics and giving suggestions on how to improve societal cohesion instead of tearing up centuries old wounds in the name of justice.

...wut

they apparently only saw each other during the show and never interacted outside of work

Jamie didn't like Adam.

Thas one juuuuuuicy apple!

Wtf I hate Adam Savage now

You're applying a spectrum which includes all possible permutations to a reality which simply has overlapping distributions of gene clusters and biological psychologies.

Quantuum physics isnt blurry to begin with. It's fundamental premise is that orderly amounts, qanta, dictate interaction at the atomic and sub atomic level.

Bad times create strong men,
Strong men create good times,
Good times create weak men,
Weak men create bad times.

Right now, easy times has created weak men, and they are creating hard times, expect something to happen soon to continue the cycle.

yum just like mom used to make

MYTH CONFIRMED

I see that based on your file name I am supposed to see some sort of jew but I dont get it.

Everyone is ignoring this post. Gee I wonder why.

Pretty sure that is Adam, They both have the same earrings.

>look this up
>'YOU CAN CONTROL WHAT YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO CIS-HET SHITLORD"
>"Yeah? Does that mean you can stop being a faggot any minute now but choose not to?"
>comments deleted
>40k dislikes

I never knew he was a biologist too! That's neat.

Un focus your eyes then form the image

The problem is this whole focus on "identification".

Science doesn't work by asking a rock what it type of mineral it identifies as, or asking an animal what genus it feels like belonging to today. You make independent observations that can be later verified by third parties, and once everyone agrees on the observation, it becomes accepted as fact.

Treating the unfalsifiable claims of mentally ill people who may or may not even be telling the truth as hard evidence is the farthest thing from science.

>REEEEEE
>ARREST HIM!
>HE'S GUILTY OF IDEA RAPE!

>the closer you look at ANYTHING the blurrier the lines get
I think this guy has vision problems.

And brain problems.

Gender is male and female. Deal with it.

"My career is going in reverse" the tweet

That's not scientific.

What IS scientific fact, is that every human who has ever lived has been male or female from early on in pregnancy based on whether or not their cells expressed the SRY gene, which is usually, but not always, found on the Y chromosome, and produces molecular, cellular, and anatomical sexual dimorphism.

Same hands too

She's not a man. That's a total androgen insensitive. The expression of the SRY gene is silenced due to their androgen insensitivity and thus they develop and appear as phenotypically female.

Can somebody explain this to me:

Later on, he tweeted about "scared white men," yet it's white Western males that push this 'spectrum' nonsense. Not Latinos, Arabs, Orientals... this shit is pretty much confined to the white West.

Where does he get off with that line? What a fucking retard. I bet white American males believe in the bologna he's pushing on Twitter more than blacks in America.

Gender is based on sex, and there are only 2 sex so there are only 2 main biological imperatives that are the implied

>oughts

of the world. This is the basis of our existence and our traditions and is the foundation of civilization. Mutations are not inherently tolerated, nor should they.

>a) a general adherence to a set of personality traits that are indicative of a given sex

with a [set] of personality [traits] there is a [spectrum] of [traits] where some can [vary] but when taken as a [sum] point more towards a [representation] of one sex

Yes because taking their opinion that is clearly distorted does not trump simple biology. These people are insane. What is disconcerting is the amount of gender dysphoric people there are now in particular in youth and that these people are treated as sane when the large majority end up commiting suicide from depression. Not because of bullying, though there is that in some cases, but resultant of the lack of coherent identity these individuals experience.

>Mythbusted
Not

There are two reasons, the first is that it's simply another part of the "fuck white dudes" narrative the left pushes to try (and for the most part succeed) to draw votes from all other races and white women.

The second reason is because they realize the white man is the only genuine threat they have. The nigger doesn't give a rats ass about the gays, and in fact are more likely to hurt or victimize someone for being gay. But the blacks could never decide one day to get rid of ALL the gays.

>this image is 10 years old now
Time flies when you're a bag of shit that doesn't do anything with his life

Gender identity is not insanity. It is less than that, it's literally nothing. Not even remotely rooted in human physiology at all. Genuine clinical gender dysphoria on the other hand DOES exist... and the fact that it exists is at direct odds with the notion of gender identity, especially fluid gender identity, and yet the two are sold together, dependent on the ability to condemn any critic as a bigot.

looks like somebody busted a big fat myth in his hairy asshole

You're gonna have to give me a quick rundown on this SRY gene I've never heard of before

Those variations are always due to the ratio of masculine and feminine traits. There are no uniquely transgender, genderqueer, 2-spirit or whatever traits.

This. I genuinely hope Trump does something to incite WWIII. We need full scar war now, we have reached total decadence at this point. The only thing these people are concerned with is being ""woke"" and appealing to the SJW millenials