GOOGLE BEGINS TWEAKING ALGORITHM TO BLOCK “HATE SPEECH” & “FAKE NEWS”

“Starting today, we’re making it much easier for people to directly flag content that appears in both Autocomplete predictions and Featured Snippets.

you know what to do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make more search results?

Break the system by flagging everything you can.

use startpage, delete all g00gle accounts, drop all g00gle services wherever possible. starve them of information.
we must pull ourselves from this virtual alphabetical abyss before it's too late

BuMP

I wondered why recently every single thing I search the first results are from sites such as Vox, huffpo, buzzfeed etc.

Is there any substitute for the document and image viewing and storing of google drive? I use mega.nz for my images, but it won't let me view documents on it.

Pls start reporting buzzfeed huffpo and the rest.

Search buzzfe then report the autocorrects

buy your own cloud.

Thank you!

The left is guilty of this waaaaay more than the right

I wrote before Infowars and gave me some stupid shit result about "Les guignols de l'info donald trump" instead.

It's fucking real, stop using Google.

SPBP
bump for this
maybe even make a script or bot(net) that messes with the system as much as possible, whatever system they make

infowars.com

you don't need to use an intermediary for a fucking url

>buzzfeed
when imm bored I go to google and just report buzz huffo and reddit over and over

>thinking this changes anything

Time for operation renigger part 2?

thanks for the chuckle and thanks for your good work, have a pepe

These opinions are very hateful and toxic to western society, desu.

You're right, we need to focus our efforts.
What author do we single our in their system as fake.
News sites are too broad.

Stop using Google. Try DuckDuckGo or fucking anything else.

You really think those sites aren't on the white list?

Why can't they just turn off auto keyword wtf

Seconded. Flag leftist ideas as well

Make everything hate speech
OP - Spread this news

Do this

Because auto keyword it's what brings the money.

too bad google fails to realize that the reason hateful things are popping up is because that is what people are searching for.

people will just stop using google search when it doesn't return the results they expect.

If you're not in California you're pissing in the wind. Oh that's right California google users are the new censors. They Weaponized Brain cancer

This is fun

Just proxificate or use a VPN from California

>You know what to do Sup Forums

Report Google itself?

It's now impossible to find out who and who isn't a Jew. We are way past 1984 now.

Then everyday we need to pic a liberal story and flag it as fake news.

Leftist ideals are hateful.

Did this and now I mysteriously can't report anything else hmmm

this is not censorship, its not like your searches for big black dicks will be denied. You'll just have to type out the entire thing when you get the urge to suck dick, faggot

Don't use cuckcuckgo
Use startpage

I dont use google anymore,
theres is other safer options for search stuff like duckduckgo.
IMO this is the best way to sabotage the system

Where and how do we do things like
?

Wont work, because im sure leftist sites are on the "holyer than thou" list. Were fucked unless we get half the population to leave google services...goodluck with that.

OP's gif explain that, there is an option in small case under the recommendations, you have to click that

praise

Is there some way for Sup Forums to attack Google?

Thanks. I'll do it if I have a computer available.

Sorry for the spoonfeeding.

Anyone else have problems using chrome recently on Sup Forums?

I get upload failed errors when I goto post on chrome, regardless of whether I have an image attached or not, no problems on other browsers.

Can we flag google websites?

Done. For great justice.

yes

machine learning be rayciss

well clearly flag everything hate speech or not so their algorithm is totally useless

and then of course just use google in place of every swear word and hateful thing

(pro tip: repeat for other websites like facebook and buzzfeed)

well... okay... i guess.

Buy an external hard drive and use BT Sync

Is there even a safe alternative?

startpage and duckduckgo are (i think) basically a proxy for using google. it strips your search request of all your personal info and sends it to google. then it returns the result from google. it's basically a way to use google while retaining your anonymity.

duckduckgo uses yahoo i think