Libertarians LITERALLY cannot refute this

Libertarians LITERALLY cannot refute this

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/missokistic
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2010/02/the_chemists_war.html
youtube.com/watch?v=utnowkjjAGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The bartender is arrested for murder, there's still "police" and "law" in a libertarian society.
also,
>paul ryan
>libertarian

>one post by this id

that still doesn't make the victims not-dead

>bar in a Libertarian society sells lethal beverages
>Liberals expect the bar to stay in business and continue to serve beverages to people

Solid logic m8

>not having one of your loli slaves taste test everything
its like you dont even understand anything

>a crime is being committed right now despite there being laws and regulations that may hinder said crime
really made me think

>murder
>for accidentally giving someone tainted alcohol
>which they knew could be tainted and drank of their own volition
No

Name a single fucking bar that closed because a drunk driver leaving their killed someone.

I'll wait.

Rand paul and Paul ryan are not libertarian
Nit sure if Ayn rand counts either.

It'd be manslaughter. Do you think saying it was an accident while absolve the bartender? You're retarded.

That's some nice goalpost moving you did there.

twitter.com/missokistic
doxd, i'll be sending a special someone pizzas tonight

>A drunk breaking the law after leaving the bar is the same as the bar serving a drink that causes death
Are you serious?

Bars don't drive. Are you purposefully being as stupid as possible?

> The bar gets a reputation for serving tainted goods and people take business elsewhere.
> Bar goes out of business.
> Free market wins.

That's not what a lethal beverage is you fucking retard

they're still responsible for their actions

Do you have fucking down syndrome? That's not what his post said at all. Read it again

>Be in regular society
>Still serve tainted alcohol despite regulations against it
>People die

Do you really think that's the same thing? The equivalent would be a bar giving people drinks so toxic that it kills them.

Why would a bartender sell a customer a tainted drink, though? For sick pleasure? If that was the case, then wouldn't he do it anyway even if there were regulations?

>The bartender serves them arsenic because he's a red terrorist commie.

FTFY

Dram shop laws

This.

>this is the liberal """humour"""

1. Paul Ryan is not a libertarian.
2. Killing someone is still murder.
3. Libertarians are supperior to whatever you are

>More people died when alcohol was banned than when alcohol wasn't being regulated

Ayn Rand guy here.

That scenario makes perfect sense because the best way to run a business is your poison your customers.

>Killing your customers will keep you in business.

Lefties have no idea about economics.

lmao this

What is manslaughter (if lucky)

Libertarianism or classical liberalism does not mean there is no law or legalsystem

I eat libertarians for supper

>and I think everyone will continues to drink there because I'm a retarded liberal with no actual practical knowledge

>Paul Ryan
>Libertarian
Bitch what?

>Bar poisons customers
>People stop going to bar
>Bar makes no money
>Bar closes

Ok, but how do the "police" and "law" get there if there are no roads?

apparently, this dumb bitch has never heard of esophageal cancer or cirrhosis

They'd still get arrested for murder m8

Even with regulations what's stopping someone from doing that now? What's the worst that could happen? They get arrested? Oh...

BUT WHO WILL BUILD THE ROADS

not libertarian but ill give it a shot
>that is manslaughter
>manslaughter is an important part of the legal system since it 1. covers cases where a murder can be depicted as a misstake. 2. because it is a motivation to be careful
>manslaughter laws are needed so that the population can be kept safe from dying
>#reasonableamountofgovernment

(sorry if grammar is shit, im on the niggerleaf)

>Ayn Rand
she sucks

The bar has a local monopoly and owns the local police with their tax free income.

They look the other way.

On the backs of slave children, you fucking idiot.

Name a single fucking user that has ID: 1/az5Zaz who isn't a faggot.

I'll wait.

A libertarian's worst nightmare

pussies have the opportunity to get rid of all three of those people, and they wouldn't do it if there were regulations
tsk tsk

>not distilling your own

Serves them right.

This is the dumbest comment Ive seen on Sup Forums in 2017. Congrats.

This violates the NAP

Laws in a pure libertarian society. Would there even be driving restrictions on drunks? Hell speed limits? Unregulated society sounds awfully exciting, albeit a brief experience...

And all it took were many deaths.

Regulations wouldn't make them any more alive, retard.

Damn that's some good bait

Average idiot lefty kid logic, right here folks. Unadulterated retardation with absolutely no understanding. Beautiful.

People used to sell poison as medicine way back. Companies just dumped shit wherever. Battery factories were so terrible kids used to be born with deformations. Libertarians are a joke if they think businesses would self regulate because it's bad for business.

How can the bar have a monopoly if they kill all their customers?

Her Twitter name is literally in the op you stupid unemployment ape

If someone dies from an establishments error, that comes with a heavy law suit and probably entire loss of business,,, the free market will fiction there, regulating is not going to help, if you get an idiot, you get an idiot that fucks up, Education i think would be best, hell, you do see them banning shrimp because it might possibly kill someone.

Sigh,,,

Such good bait that out of 9 replies no one even corrected the "their"

>bar has a local monopoly
Literally impossible when nothing regulates the industry. Anyone can buy beer from a supplier or make it themselves like enthusiasts do.

Why is the bartender arrested for murder and not the manufacturer of the product he served?

>The government walks into a bar
>Tells the bar that it cannot sell alcohol
>Forces manufacturers to insert poison into their products so that bootleg alcohol derived from them will kill citizens.

>To sell the stolen industrial alcohol, the liquor syndicates employed chemists to "renature" the products, returning them to a drinkable state. The bootleggers paid their chemists a lot more than the government did, and they excelled at their job. Stolen and redistilled alcohol became the primary source of liquor in the country. So federal officials ordered manufacturers to make their products far more deadly.

>By mid-1927, the new denaturing formulas included some notable poisons—kerosene and brucine (a plant alkaloid closely related to strychnine), gasoline, benzene, cadmium, iodine, zinc, mercury salts, nicotine, ether, formaldehyde, chloroform, camphor, carbolic acid, quinine, and acetone. The Treasury Department also demanded more methyl alcohol be added—up to 10 percent of total product. It was the last that proved most deadly.

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2010/02/the_chemists_war.html

Statists literally can't refute this

>there's still "police" and "law" in a libertarian society

violates the NAP

rand paul is the true meaning of libertarian, classical liberalsim.

libertarian party has been hijacked by the left

>drink the government regulated water in Flint
>can't sue the government because the years of litigation will cost millions
>die of aids

ITT
>literal autists arguing over a twitter post by a literal nobody

>Rand Paul doesn't go to the bar since one beer costs $20 because each oz of Beer must be tested to make sure there are no pathogens or chemicals
>Bar goes out of Business

They should follow trump's example by not drinking alcohol

>Would there even be driving restrictions on drunks?
Why wouldn't there be? You're confusing anarchy with libertarians.

>It'd be manslaughter
>libertarian society
>holding people responsible for not going out of their way to ensure the safety of others
No

Excellent post

Women's suffrage destroyed this country, that is correct.

Nice strawman. What does prohibition have to do with this besides both of them involving alcohol? Regulating doesn't mean banning it outright.

Fire and Ice, Orland Park IL about 15 years ago. Off duty cop killed someone leaving there.

How was the bartender to know that it was poison? Do you expect every retail food service to perform on the fly toxicity tests?

the bartender ought to know if he's buying a faulty product and serving it, it's his responsibility
I'm not a fucking ancap I'm for light taxation not complete freedom, the state has to exist in some form.

bar would never serve poison becuase biz depends of reputation and abr doing that already go outa biz

a bar in biz is by definition new or awesome

3 faemous peolpe not goto new shit bar but nice established cool abr they know and love

democrats again easily BTFO

oh shit, really makes you think. i'm literally BTFO'd

You just discovered why these threads are completely inane and just shitposting central.

This is my fucking response.
Left wingers love taking control peoples fucking lives. Left hates libertarians because it means individual rights and they cannot leave it be.
youtube.com/watch?v=utnowkjjAGg

>imblygn his kind would be around and not genocided

oh wait thats ancap, lolberts BTFO "muh altruism and people are really good deep down"

Ask Standard Oil how they became a monopoly in a deregulated era of the Gilded age.

>Be in Bali bar, drink methanol, go blind.

Many such cases. Only happens to bogans though so fuck em.

:thinking:

Regulations against tainted alcohol are not the reason that bars serve untainted alcohol. If it were that easy, then regulations would successfully eliminate the drug trade.

The reason bars do not serve tainted alcohol is profit motive. They will go out of business and be financially destroyed if they failed that badly.

I was merely pretending to be retarded :3c

>Something that actually happened
>A strawman

W E W F U C K I N G L A D

>there's still "police" and "law" in a libertarian society.
Wrong.

I didn't move the goalposts. I was handed "lethal beverages" on a silver platter.

Fuck, people die of alcohol poisoning and liver failure in the first place, I just went with the far more common occurance.

Alcohol is literally poison.

>all alcohol was tainted before the existence of the regulatory and welfare State

The liberal mind, everyone.

Hey shitwit Standard Oil didn't kill their customers

A business makes a lot more money selling products that don't kill people, the regulations would be controlled by the industry and consumer instead of the government.

Extremely low-test male.

>Implying morals disappear in a libertarian society
No.

underrated post

What would this have to do with the drug trade? They don't serve tainted alcohol because the manufacturing process is highly regulated in regards to safety. Obviously if they fucked around with no knowledge of how to make alcohol some people would probably die.

Straw man because they're not fucking related dip shit.

>the bartender ought to know
How?

Do he use magic bartender powers to tell if a shipment is bad?

Does he duck into his million dollar lab to do a toxicity test?

Why can't we just regulate safe drinks at the manufacturing level and have government inspectors that do have on staff chemists and toxicologists with multi million dollar labs taking samples? Surely this is a far more effective way to ensure safe drinks.