STUDENT DEBT PAYBACK FAR WORSE THAN BELIEVED

HALF OF YOU FUCKS HAVENT PAID A SINGLE DOLLAR WHAT THE FUCK

wsj.com/articles/student-debt-payback-far-worse-than-believed-1484777880

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/student-debt-payback-far-worse-than-believed-1484777880
archive.is/v946m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sure the sociology majors are raking it in...and by it I mean the leaves on my grass

If only they had the balls to do us such a favor.

Because these fucking idiots take out loans with no intention or idea on how to pay it back.

>make someone go 100k into debt for jobs that don't exist

>tfw not the smartest goy, but smart enough to not go to college

we're going to end up like greece. people are going to band together and not pay.

Holy fuck! Half of us fucks ripped off the Jews and you are upset?!

Kek, never planned on paying it back. Kikes are stupid tho

Havent paid a cent. Paid off my private loans instead.

I rent and have a job. Zero issues so far, been 5 years.

Money isn't real you dumbfuck. So long as we have a bigger military than the next 10 nations combined we can crank that national debt to the heavens.

I'll never understand why people fall for the fiat Jew around here, it's the oldest Jew in the book.

I have around 10k left to pay.
Started out with about five times that.
Almost done, a year or two left.
Debts no fun.
Can't wait till I'm done.
But WTF?
Why can't half the population be responsible?

>Half of us fucks ripped off the Jews and you are upset?!
I'm not upset you jewed the jew. I'm upset that you are gunnu burn down the entire economy you lazy asshole. The country is going to have to deal with over $1.4 trillion in student debt eventually. You faggots are going to get my NEET bux cancelled REEEEEEEEEE

What could potentially happen?

just wait. those of us that were smart enough to get jobs instead of debt are going to have to bail these pieces of shit out

Literally the government's fault for writing blank checks to universities (read: jews)

Why does the government guarantee student loans tho

the education bubble needs to pop anyway

I thought that the government could begin garnishing your paycheck if you refuse to pay your loans?

not palnning on giving them shit either. ever. fuck them fuck genx scum fuck bommers. Eat a dick, hope u all die in fire

>when debt slaves turn into revolutionaries

This. Job masterrace

im around the same

8k left, 56k paid so far in 7 years

its gonna be like picking up a part time job when i dont have the payment, probably gonna invest in real estate to rent out or something

To subsidize the brainwashing of American students, to turn them into violent and entitled communists. The entire scheme is a way of subsidizing communists to create more communists, and be paid handsomely for the task.

>be young and stupid in a poor family
>see commercial on tv to learn massage therapy
>call number, enroll and accumulate massive student loan debt
>drop out early because fuck this
>still have debt
>now have fucked up credit and cannot life like a white person
>become pic related

No, they'll be brainwashed into murdering us. All post-WW2 generations are Maoist peasants waiting for the globalists to give their command.

I guarantee they've been packaging up tranches of student loans, slapping triple A ratings on them and selling them across the financial sector like hot-cakes. All courtesy of the Federal Reserve leaving rates at zero for far, far too long encouraging. even actively facilitating, utterly reckless behaviour.

Central Banks need to die. It's the only way for society to prosper once again.

Credit bubble confirmed
The second the Fed raises rates, the detonation will be nuclear

While I think they are leeches for not paying their debt. It is kind of ironic that the baby boomers are complaining about this considering how they have racked up debt and government expenditures.

Good lol, I have taken all the precautions.

All you nogunz kiddies are gonna get raped.

>MAKE
???

someone post the 12 page rothschild history copypasta

Can someone copy/paste the article? I don't have a WSJ sub.

>wsj.com/articles/student-debt-payback-far-worse-than-believed-1484777880
archive.is/v946m

>be me
>BS in Comp Sci
>$55k in debt
>earn about $2.5k per month doing under-the-table jobs, doing students' homework for them at the uni i graduated from, other odd things
>have paid $0 back on my student loans
>debtor calls me, i tell them that i have no job and i'm not paying anything
>they say they can garnish my wages
>i reply with "good luck, nigger" and hang up
damn it feels good to be a gangsta. i'm currently doing a sophomore's Circuits 1 final project ($200) and a junior's Solidworks final ($250)

in the next 3 days i'll make about $2000 doing some programming homework, more solidworks, a shitload of mymathlab, 2 english comp freshman level papers, and the big one is a comp sci major's final senior project which he has done nothing on yet ($600)

They will take all your tax refunds at the very least. There is a reckoning

I work in the student loan industry for one of the larger grarentee agencies.

Sadly no, there are literally zero jobs. Most people we deal with can't afford 50 dollars a month.
So they had to create a special program where you can pay 5 dollars a month, for 9 months. Then another guarantee agency buys the reminder of then loan.
But, when it gets to the new lender, the new lender sets the terms, payment amounts, and ect.
So they ended up paying 5 dollars a month, then getting to a new lender who wants upwards of a 100 a month. So they fall back into defualt.
Most of the time that happens they never pay again.
So we garnish them (we don't need to go to court for it btw) or seize tax returns.
Most of the time, both.

Im 90k in debt, working my ass off. My parents forced me to get a degree i didnt want. I wanted none of this and i was too young and naive to fight back

H1B Visas have fucking destroyed the I.T. field for U.S. citizens.

yes things are not as good as they appear to be

So what happens when everyone defaults on their student loans?

Does the US Treasury just wipe that debt?
What happened in 2008?

why would you read that kike garbage?

On one hand it would be hilarious when the kikes don't get their payments but on the other hand I hate SJWs.
>What do?

>be me
>go to community college
>have $0 debt because tuition is so much cheaper
>Have a practical job where I work with my hands and have a livable wage.
feels good to have not fallen for the Univesity meme.

Jews don't deserve my money. I will not fall for your usury scam.

I've paid all mine off and I feel like a fuckin busta. Whenever I tell people my age they look at me like I'm either a god or a total fucking loser.

Jews BTFO

Soon.

Watch both go bankrupt, like a modern but comfy extinction event

Why the fuck would the Fed. Loan 18 year olds 100k for Gender Studies Degree. So fucking stupid

PAY BACK THE LOANS YOU STUPID GOYIM

MUH 6 GORILLION PERCENT INTEREST RATES

SHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they give student loans to every person that asks for one with no sort of checks. High school kids going to college don't have credit but it's ridiculous that when the time comes tax payers will probably be the ones footing the bill

>ripped off
Government will be forced to bail out the banks if shit hits the fan. Just like during the housing crash. And the second housing crash. And every other crash.

>the (((fed)))
i wonder why?

Good point desu if they can rack up debt then so can I

>Can't have your paycheck garnished if you never get a job in the first place

Same

Just write it off man help a nig nog out

>be burger
>pay $150k for literally any degree
>get fucked with debt for the rest of your life

I graduated from the best school in Leafland with no debt and a relatively high paying job in my field. American education is fucking retarded

That's changing, m8.

Another financial crisis could occur.

>le smart nigger meme

What's causing more national debt: unpaid student loans or boomer social security?

I went to a CC for my first year and a half. Tuition isnt as cheap as people make it out to be. Your only real savings over a state university is living at home with mommy.

Now private universities... they are expensive. I paid $375 a credit hour at CC for my AS. Getting my BS from a private university was $1,250 a credit hour.

I would say though if you are going to go to a CC or a state univeristy, your money is wasted no matter what. The meme of "school choice doesnt matter, just go where its cheap and you can live at home" is outright dangerous.

Starting salary for a MBA from UIC is 55k. Starting salary for an MBA from Northwestern is 93k. Yay I saved 60k by going to a state school.... it doesnt matter my lifetime income expectancy will be more than 2 million dollars less!

social security by far.

and boomer fat fuck medicaid as well.

Fucking millennials, they pull this shit, then want to start as VPs when applying for jobs. Snowflake mentality.

>be me
>graduating with an economics degree
>no debt, upper middle class parents (150k annual household income) paid for my state college tuition
>don't know what I want to do, sent a few job applications, got 1 offer

>childhood best friend who was/is a Chad smoked weed every day in high school
>gets an apprenticeship at 18
>fast forward to today
>he makes $75k per year
>owns a 2016 Camaro and 2014 GMC
>proposed to his 10/10 girlfriend a few months ago
>is thinking about buying a house

H-hold me brahs. I wish I was a working class Chad

>graduate HS
>cant wait for college for 4 years of pussy and parties
>mom says "you arent going to college, you skipped half of your senior year"
>i fuck off to the oilfield
>start off making $50k
>$70k by the time im 21
> $82k/year now, house and truck are paid off
>putting over $2000 into savings every month

Thx mom i luv u

This been out of work for years. Can't touch me. Another few years I'll hit the seven year mark and I can have a clean slate

Doubt it, unless you're a poor piece of shit or got your wages garnished. Either way, you're a moron.

Sorry to hear that bro. You got to understand I came from a background all about college. But then I saw it was a scam. Put that crap on hold and joined the military for four years (making sure to get a comfy AFSC). Then got out and had work lined up. But I went back and finished my grad degree for the lulz. You wouldn't believe how many whiny kids I heard. Dicking off and not working etc.

t. Good Goy

what's you get caught for?

Why wouldn't they? The taxpayers will cut a check to balance their books.

college isnt even worth it
this greentext sums up college in 50 years really well

>be me
>2067
>wake up
>get told by the girl i slept with that i raped her, she took back consent after we woke up
>she wont do anything isay
>eat breakfest
>walk to class
>pass cis gender male and call him a cuck as the 34th amendment says
>see a non-binary horsedragon walking a cisgender african-asian male on a leash
>get to class
>see my teacher raise her hands up and show how she is fighting the Patriarchy by dyeing her armpit hair green
>everyone applauds
>my classmates talk about how cis people are ruing the country and oppressing them
>our president is a gender fluid female
fuckthis.jpg
>look my classmate in the eye(she identifies as cyclopskin) and tell her shes crazy and is oppressing me
>the teacher calls security because i mentally raped her
>get taken to jail
>see judge and look down while i get a 40year sentence
>38 amendment says all cis males get an automatic 40 years for "eye rape". im also not allowed to have a lawyer
>also get an extra 10 years for be racists and not looking at the judge
>i sleep in a cage outside with a sleeping bag on concrete and a bucket for the bathroom
>later that week i get charged with rape when my girlfriend tells the cops i raped her after she withdrew consent
>go back to court
>tell the judge im a niggerkin and rape/kill her
>the cops are to scared to stop me from identifying as a nigger
>eventually a cop tells me to put my hands up
>the cop is arrested
>he claims hes copkin and is just identifying
>cop who tries to stop the copkin is also arrested and charged with hate crimes
>mfw the second cop is copkin

I don't understand your question.

You get on an income based repayment plan. My buddy went to a state school for mechanical engineering, racked up roughly 80k in debt, and has been working at Costco for the last 6 years. Because of his salary, his loan payments are 35 dollars a month for 20 years. After 20 years, any outstanding debt is forgiven. The only reason he has to make payments at all is because he makes 35k a year. If he made 32k a year, he would pay nothing for 20 years, and it would be forgiven

But yes, if you just outright say fuck you, im not paying, Uncle Sam will fuck you in the ass and then wipe his dick off on your cheek

Statute of limitations doesnt apply to college loans, thats why the government doesnt mind backing them

underrated

>money isn't real
The more people that realize that the less real it becomes. Trust me you don't want to live in a world without money.

>be user
>never leave house
>take sensational press on the youth too seriously
>have no applicable experiences to temper his understanding with
>sperg out and write cucked fanfiction on a Ukrainian Jeep Hobbyist Forum

Social security by a metric fuckmile. I remember reading an article about how the US could fight a 2 front war (Iraq and Afghanistan were the examples) for over 250 years, and the price tag wouldnt equal 1 single year of Social Security payments

. .

>be me
>go to law school, get into massive debt
>try to start solo firm after passing bar
>Failing spectacularly
>Apply for income based repayment
>They make it next to impossible since I don't have a w2
>Payments jump from 300/month to 1700/month
>Icantaffordthat.jpg

implying this isnt the future as current trends go

There is no, zero, statute of repayment on student loans. If you arent on a repayment program, the only thing that will stop the payments is full repayment, or death... and even that isnt guaranteed. People have floated the idea of making student loans passable to relatives even after your death.

while hyperbolic, current trends show that college is pretty much as worthless and degenerate as his post

You could map out an 18 month period in the 70s and convince yourself we'll be living in a roller skating disco utopia by 2030, too.

Are you from the future?

shut the fuck up I pay $400.00 a month for my loans every month direct deposit

AHAHAHAHA this goy doesn't know there is no time limit on those loans!!

>commit suicide when mommy dies and the state takes anything she had, leaving you homeless

yes, but this is getting legit bad..we have people on social media and huge media companies and big names actually spreading this

I'm jelly, I fucked around in college, didn't get a degree and am earning low still. At least I paid off my loan.

Personally I hope the universities burn to the ground and all the moneylenders who turned education into a pig trough supplied with middle class blood hang in the street

disco stu made it. he fuckin made it.

>fed gives out unvetted loans like candy
>wonders why only 50% of people are paying it back

I'd bet this is a Republican idea

lol thats bullshit

Education is kind of a joke nowadays. Unless you have a specific field you want to get into, and that field requires a lot of studying (IE; medicine), higher education is a waste of time and money.

If you don't have ambitions like becoming a doctor, you are better off going after a job than a higher education.

>this bothered on a thairabian ox breeding board

Do you interact with anyone in your community in any capacity? Do you talk to them about politics? Or do you just listen to radio noise?

>hit the seven year mark and I can have a clean slate

How does this work?

Oddly enough, I haven't finished my degree and have been offered VP positions three different times.

I should probably take the next one simply because the only reason I'm going to school is to waste time in the hope that IC jobs open up on the West Coast. I'd love to do what I used to do, but I don't want to live in DC to do it.

Heh they can whistle for their money. They're not getting a cent out of me