North Korea has two satellites in orbit already (low atmosphere)

These are equipped with rudimentary nuclear warheads.

This is the principal, the most important and dangerous, threat to the United States" -- former CIA chief.
For those who are unfamiliar with NEMP, see here: washingtonexaminer.com/expert-north-korea-threatens-emp-nuke-attack-on-us/article/2614739
Detonating these above the continental US will cause a NEMP (nuclear emp) and the radius will cover most of the nation. Pic related.
You have heard of an EMP, which can be caused naturally as well. A Nuclear EMP is several times worse.
No food delivery, no medicine, no electricity, no Sup Forums of course.
The debris in space will also knock out most of the earth's lower satellites. You need to understand that Mutually Assured Destruction is an incentive to North Korea, not a deterrent, as they welcome death if it is for an "honorable" cause.
Foreign powers and United Nations would likely be on our soil in the first week for "humanitarian relief."
When North Korea says they can destroy the world with two or three nukes, they do mean that literally. It is just that we are not given the complete picture by Western media broadcasts.
Trump is not in a position where it makes sense to tell the public about this, as the panic would be impossible to contain. Think food riots and looting, millions from the cities fleeing inland.
Any attack against North Korea will have to be a quick decapitation strike to prevent them from detonating whatever they have in the satellites. Extreme risk.
This is what the Obama Admin briefed Trump on, back in November-December when they met inside the WH. Trump looked like a ghost when he realized the seriousness of the situation.
At this point, whatever is in the satellites is somewhat of an x factor. But an attentive observer will note N Korea's tone has changed from saber rattling to collected, unflinching confidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

n2yo.com/?s=41332
youtube.com/watch?v=pDqNjnUNUl8
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY
science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2014/23jul_superstorm
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-37
thespacereview.com/article/3164/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This seems rediculous to me. We could destroy or disable any satellite that we want to.

How the fuck could they manage satellites if they can't even get conventional missiles right?
Sounds fucking fishy to me.

Oh, and the United States had has anti-satellite weapons since like the sixties so that's some bullshit that they let them stay up.

This is one of the satellites:

n2yo.com/?s=41332

y tho

>IT'S NOTHING

Your assumption is wrong OP. The nuclear explosion you would need to EMP the country would need to be ridiculously huge. Like, Tsar Bomba huge.

This bullshit thread again, awesome.

In Hillary's emails on Wikileaks, they talk about Bill Richardson going to NK a lot. To negotiate to release journalists, to go on a business only/private citizen trip with Eric Schmidt of Google, etc. They were interested in NK satellites for "peace"

And America cares why, exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=pDqNjnUNUl8

Mmmm, yesssssssss, good goy!!! That's the right story!

BULLSHIT. We have the tech to knock them out if we wanted to.

K-k-keep me posted

A 3rd world country that barely got internet coverage in its capitol city in the last couple years somehow has had a space program in place with not one but two successful rocket launches to place two satellites in orbit. Yeah..nah.

Wasn't there something with the journalists from NK getting released and coming to CA to meet with the sister of Kamala Harris (who is now the senator of California and used to be in the department of justice dealing with family law and children)? Wasn't there a pizza related photo with a little girl?

That's not how satellites work, you ultra faggot.
Neither EMPs on the nuclear explosions besides muh hollywood dank maymay.
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY
science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2014/23jul_superstorm

Go back to elementary school of a non shitty country, to see if you get a rational mind based on scientific method you need so hard, cuck.

also 6/10 made me rustle half a jimmie and reply

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

WITH a nuclear payload? looks like bs

You were a retard yesterday, you're still a retard today.

Also this: But these type of posts annoy me...I guess annoy isn't the word, interest me, rather. I mean, I get it, you're LARP'ing, I hope. But there are people out there, especially on Sup Forums who have literally nothing to live for other than waiting for a world ending happening. Again, I get it, you need this to happen so your life of not doing a single fucking thing of worth can be justified because it all comes to end.

But why do you just keep going from "happening" to "happening" saying HUR DUR THIS IS THE ONE GUYS, Why can't you just apply logic to the things you want to portray as true? An ounce of critical thinking should show you that the whole NK satellite thing doesn't make sense, yet some of you, not the LARP'ers, but the people who honest to god believe in this bullshit keep peddling it.

I'm not a man who is fond of pettying people, but Jesus, do I petty people like you.

It would suck, but also be great at the same time if Norks fucked us up

>A Nuclear EMP is several times worse.
This is why the norks are so sure they will destroy your country. They will detonate it. They don't give a fuck.

tfw you have no infrastructure to disable.

Keep posting this and I'll keep posting:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-37

It's already 8:30pm you faggots nothing is going to happen. Nothing ever happens.

>tfw all the electronics go out

i asked an army guy in a reddit thread about an emp back when obama had a flare up with lil kim. if they managed to detonate a nuke in orbit above the us - we would nuke best korea mercilessly. true story. thing is tho that we can shoot down any missile that they launch from their country. it feels good to be a gangsta.jiff

the reason why Trump was grey as a ghost after that meeting was because BO introduced him to his real masters. The Greys or the reptilians. not sure which.

America literally has not-so-secret secret space drones that can stay in orbit for years and are openly accused of being used to sabotage other nation's satellites.

north korea doesn't have any satellites, but if they did, we would have hacked them.

Got a link? Any proof?

god i wish this was true. david icke is my hero.

has an operational height ceiling of 280 miles - nork sat is at 300.

Checked

Complete nonsense. North Korea can't launch a rocket to Japan, much less get a satellite into orbit, much less launch a rocket into space without us knowing about it. More importantly, not even the most powerful nuclear weapons ever conceived could produce a meaningful EMP with a radius on the order of thousands of miles.

>has an operational height ceiling of 280 miles - nork sat is at 300.

and our 'known' secret secret space drone, complete with operational specs is clearly the only secret space drone we have.

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppppppp

Article wrote by a “rocket scientist”: a professional spaceflight engineer that was part of a small cadre of foreign journalists, to be shown the launch of the satellite and the proof it was not military in nature. Not sure the accuracy, but still very compelling.
thespacereview.com/article/3164/1

>>not even the most powerful nuclear weapons ever conceived could produce a meaningful EMP with a radius on the order of thousands of miles.
true story.

looks like at least mexico is going to be wiped too
based kim cleaning tacoland of drug shitheads.

>is clearly the only secret space drone we have.

What if it's not though?

More satellite fiction

>What if it's not though?

that was my point.

What if it wasn't though?

lol bro they can't even conduct successful rocket tests, you think they have satellites in space? AND with the capacity to drop nuclear bombs? get the fuck outta here.

I've got my innawoods gear let's do this

We should invade you for owning WMD.

Like you did to Saddam, only this time it's true.

I heard they have prisoners camps

I see that they have gas chambers

Are they nazis?

Are they jew haters?

A-are they, dare I say, scapegoats?

>N Korea's tone has changed from saber rattling to collected, unflinching confidence.

why did they back out of their nuclear testing then? they don't seem so confident

kek

Chili invading anything

Irak has weapons of massdestruction. Remember Goys! we have to attack irak. We cannot admit this.

>no Sup Forums of course
fuck! the servers are in Los Angeles

*doubt*

Saddam never said he had WMDs. The Norks claim they do

Don't know, maybe we can rally the rest of the americas, in order to make you stop calling yourself "america".

>Trump looked like a ghost when he realized the seriousness of the situation

Oh noes

>Implying there's more than one America.

Petty doesn't mean what you think it means you filthy mick, it's called pity

Lrn2english

>Don't know, maybe we can rally the rest of the americas, in order to make you stop calling yourself "america".

wew lad its an chiliean mad hes not considered american just because his continent is the shit one. top keks.

That'll never happen. You fuckers are too lazy or too busy taking naps in the middle of the day. Plus you guys are all thieves. Chili sucks

even on hotdogs

Oh Chile, you're silly.

>eats chili out of a can
>says is sucks

don't listen to this butthurt francesco, you're a pretty cool guy

Have a (you)

n2yo.com/?s=41332

live KMS-4 satellite

All we have to do it's make the calls for the attack in everything but english, God knows you can't talk anything else.

This will work for everyone, including french canadians.

Jesus, a sober Irishman

>Detonating these above the continental US will cause a NEMP (nuclear emp) and the radius will cover most of the nation.

that's fine, it doesn't change the fact that every 2 hours an unknown NK payload the size of a nuke is in the optimal location to cause a massive NEMP, instantly fucking the continental US. I'm OTH relative to that so i'm not bothered what you do.

Neither of the satellites work though. They're space junk.

A couple weather balloons with some neodymium magnets taped to the string.

>low orbit emp nk style

One hour to the happening.

They can't even feed their own people

How will you wake your people up long enough to fight? I should know, I married a Colombian. She'd lay in bed all day watching shitty spanish soap operas. She was completely content living in heaps of dirty laundry. And to make matters worse, if I sneezed on her she got pregnant. Fucking beaners. You all need to just stay in your thatched roof huts and leave the rest of us alone. Go fuck another goat.

weather balloons can reach about 30 miles, it would work with a nuke

Following Main Stream Media. Did you not watch the day of the sun parade?

feeding millions of people is considerably more difficult than following the chinese instructions on whatever retroengineered tech they are using

What we are actually doing, and what those soup operas teached her, it's to outbreed you to the point that your own population will turn against you.

Hence why you should learn more spanish, cause the plan it's been going on for a long time in telemundo.

Easy Texas, you can't attack yourself.

Eventually you will learn to call youselves the United States, or the just the States, we are ok with that.

>Eventually you will learn to call youselves the United States, or the just the States, we are ok with that.

you do know, america doesn't care what south american nobody fag countries thinks right? we are america, we are the united states, and we are also the united states of america. when people say any of those titles, they are referring tot= the greatest america, not south america, not north america, not the 'americas', but just america, the america.

better learn to live with it, you dipshit loser, it aint changing no matter how much you cry on this mongolian basket weaving forum.

you can't be this dumb

This shit again?

LARPing fgt

Everyone in this continent who's head it's not currently inserted in their excretory system, knows that you aren't "america".

Just like North Korea it's not really the best Korea.

Wait let me know if I'm getting this right, this would explode the whole country? How is that possible

link?

Only a few hours in the day left.

Happening me hole.

Something tells me that they really don't have ICBM's in LEO.

Something tells me that this is the beginning of a major false flag.

Anyone else have an eerie feeling similar to mine?

shameless bump with post NEMP picture of Appalachia

just fucking do it norks

It's the range at which the author could possibly get hired at a new university if someone was stupid enough to believe his bullshit.

no, it would have practically 0 prompt casualties. the problem comes from the power + communication infrastructure all being destroyed at once. the US populace will chimp out and severely limit the US military response.

It's getting late.its time to go to bed.

Yeah

I think we should all go to sleep right now

it's funny when these threads pop up how fast they get shilled and the board absolutely slammed with sliding

Pretty sure if this were real we could just use another satellite to push them out of orbit, and they wouldn't know what was happening before it was too late.

/thread

this thread is awful sleepy

>These are equipped with rudimentary nuclear warheads.
I guess you've never heard of the Carrington event. If you go so far as to believe the norks have orbital capability and they also have launch capable nuclear devices you still miss the mark for a major EMP that will take out the US. The level of energy needed is far beyond a mere nuke.

written. _Written_. You fucking idiot.