CPC Leadership Debate Thread

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

firearmrights.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Obhrai.jpg
myemail.constantcontact.com/Team-CSSA-E-News-Special---Where-the-Conservative-leadership-candidates-stand-on-gun-issues.html?soid=1124731702303&aid=dWGH-mVTJuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maxime Bernier for CPC leadership.

>it's a cbc doesn't know what it's talking about episode

the anchors on air literally said that leitch made the feel uncomfortable

I missed it, anything I should know?

here's your ballot list

leitch
bernier
scheer
trost

F

>Debating to determine the biggest cvck

Bernier is who I like so far.

Chong got booed as per usual
O'Toole attacked Scheer for being a speaker and got booed for it
Lisa Raitt got her panties in a bunch over asking immigrants about morals
EVERYONE attacking Bernier hoping to stay relevant

Why hasn't chong fucked off yet? He has no chance.

scheer didn't attack him though. but he's number two. anyway fucking erin, he tried that exact fucking attack on scheer in the last debate and it didn't work then either. he literally didn't learn. Canadians don't hate scheer for being speaker.

Chris Alexander apparently had more energy for this debate than all previous debates combined, but was still completely forgettable
Scheer continued to be a broken record about being "the most conservative conservative"
Leitch's French nearly made me mutilate my ears

He thinks Liberals and Dippers will vote CPC if he's leader, lmao.

1. Bernier
2. Leitch
3. Trost
4. Big D, just because
5. + ???

The only thing I really like about Leitch is her immigration/Canadian values message, which I think is very important. I hope she does good enough to send a message to the party.

The center-left love him for being a beta cuck.

Quebec detected

Conservative party is fucked. Sure some of them are marginally better than Liberals/NDP, but it's a low bar to be better than literal Soros globalists and commies. This debate just shows how utterly useless and out of touch all major political parties are in Canada.

It's a great opportunity for a new party though...

O'Leary had the most "Never" voters than any other candidate. I, for one, REALLY didn't like his stance on guns.

>they go to erin to film him

holy fuck that guy is a loser, why does cbc love him. They won't give you the deepak scrub i guarantee it

1- Leitch
2- Bernier
rest left blank

>.02 cents have been deposited to your CBC Trust Fund account.

I was referring to the burying people in cement.

Ah, didn't catch that, lmao.

This. My dad liked him, but I said I wouldn't vote for him because of his "Why would anyone need an AR-15" bs.

It's amusing because... there are fees per party. Liberals are only a grand to run in it. tories are 50,000. But the liberals are harder to break into.

unusual right?

awwww yeah , Mad Max to lead the great uncuckening!!

How can anyone not love her

>Erin getting ROASTED for his attack
CBC cuts away

By not being deaf and giving a shit about literally any issue other than immigration (which Bernier covers better than she does anyway).

of course it's an SKS.

It might as well be /k/anada's official gun.

they could have looked at her

Spoken like someone who wouldn't pass a mandatory face to face Canadian values test

>My name is Chong
>I'm a cuck
>Vote for me!

>Mad Max wins CPC
>CPC beats the pants off the Liberals
>Mad Max makes Leitch his Immigration minister

Best of both timelines

Seems to be everyone's starter gun.

Are you retarded? The CBC should be permanently dismantled. Stop shilling for establishment Cons who can't wait to sells us out just as much as the rest of them.

Not surprised.

The path to real representation most definitely isn't through the established parties.

Scheer continuing with the meme that it's just him and Bernier.

I've got 3, at $175 for a Russian packed in cosmoline since the 50's, and a combo pack with a case of surplus for $350 how could you not.

I still remember the original packing crate of SKS deals back in the day, I should have bought a truckload...

>We didn't lose because we weren't libertarian enough
Are you sure about that, Scheer?

I'm not hating the weapon. It's just so popular here.

That and people were tired of Harper.

F

That is a very good list. I might copy

~!

I'm not putting Deepak on mine. Didn't like the way he answered our gun orgs.

firearmrights.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Obhrai.jpg

myemail.constantcontact.com/Team-CSSA-E-News-Special---Where-the-Conservative-leadership-candidates-stand-on-gun-issues.html?soid=1124731702303&aid=dWGH-mVTJuk

>“Say what I just told you to say! I do not own a gun, as I said in my debate - the only thing I shoot with is a camera. I have a strong association with Garry Breitkreuz, I want you to write his name, he was a member of our caucus. He was a champion, I support him, he was an MP from Saskatchewan - that recreational use of long guns is within the rights of all Canadians... ok?”.... “Ok, bye.”

Fair enough. I was just going to put him on as a joke and since he's somewhere in last place.

It's too bad Trost isn't doing better. He has pretty decent ideas.