Does anyone else hate him?

Does anyone else hate him?

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/5438432/hipster-of-the-decade-loser-gavin-mcinnes-accepts-award-by-eating-bowl-of-pissed-in-cereal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

liberals

*Hate* is a very demeaning emotion wasted on someone who eats his cornflakes with his own piss.

Wtf

Oh yes, leaf! LIBERALS hate him. Oh boy, some day I want to be a (((based proud boy))) and true conservative like him.

I like you.

A kike sourced degenerate Muppet mouthpiece for Jew filth.
Few years off fifty

for what purpose?

Was isn das schon wieder Bernd

He can be funny. He's a useful entry level redpill. He's so degenerate and his career has already been JUSTed, so they can't give him the Milo/O'Rielly treatment.

He's a failed stand-up comic, of course he's a degenerate.
I take him for what value he offers; he's pretty witty and sharp and can BTFO dumb people, but that's about it.
So throw the rest out.

he's not Jewish but he loves shilling.

I think he's fake as fuck and putting on an act like every talking head with a supposed political agenda.

most of what he says is embarrassing boorishness, but he's useful for shifting the overton window and that's more important than just another youtube prat repeating the same talking points over and over again

Gavin McInnes pisst in eine Cornflakes-Schale und trinkt es. Sieht man doch, Bernd.

Damn, he sure likes to get his dick out on camera

He has like 8 Asian kids, all I have to say

no but hes an illogical hypocrite as seen by his JRE appearance. just another useful idiot like big red and the gamgergrrls.

>shifting the overton window
To what exactly? Calling the marxist antifa NAZIS! maybe? Or trash talking white nationalism and disavowing anyone connected to it? For bringing down conservatism to basically cookie cutter capitalism? For dismissing anyone who dares to touch the JQ? For shilling for something that would be too far to the left for the liberals of the 90s?

For all the people screaming CONTROLLED OPPOSITION!!! it makes you think that it's never used on Gavin or (((The Rebel Media)))

why would we hate him, user?

He's an oddball alright

he is literally a liberal troll pretending to be conservative and destroying conservative credibility
it's hilarious

he's rich as fuck so conservative LARP'ing and cocaine is how he spends all his time now

>t. has done coke with gavin over a decade ago

>Asian

Gavin is the sugar his Jew masters add to Zionist propaganda to get you to swallow it.

i dont hate him. i dont know him.
but he does seem to mimic the Merica Conservative look and style of talking (from the few times ive heard him)

Dresses like an old man, tries to maintain an Old Timey Beard for added Fake Stature.
Seeks to condescend and misconstrue to more easily conform reality to his preconceptions.

pretty standard stuff.

That's clearly not him shareblue faggot.

I like him.

Manlet?

who? is that a guy that still films himself as if his opinion meant anything to anyone? shut up and post tranny cock you vice faggot. fuck gavin.

No, he's kind of a douche but he likes to go to rallys and fight antifa with his 'poudboys', so he's okay in my book.

Woah, was that really the best he could do? Seriously why would you date a non white if they arent attactive? When you step down in race your supposed to get prettier girls. Ive dated 2 arab gitls because they were much prettier than the white girls i had available

Gavin is not in that picture. It's from an episode with a guest host.

>MUH JOOOOOOOOOOOOZ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck off, faggot

how the fuck do you nigger millennials not ever know how to use jewgle to look up sources?

gawker.com/5438432/hipster-of-the-decade-loser-gavin-mcinnes-accepts-award-by-eating-bowl-of-pissed-in-cereal

jesus fucking christ. humanity created the greatest source of knowledge mankind has ever known and it's at your fingertips and these illiterate niggers can't even be bothered to use it

Good god almighty, that's a lot of froreskin.

She's an injun.

>gawker
please try harder

She may have been hotter when she was young.

I bet she's so fucking sick of his nonsense.

be less of a nigger, please. i'm sure gawker totally faked a gavin mcinnes eating piss video. sounds legit

she's equally degenerate. i think she is in the first vice photobook

I dig his "punk that became conservative" shtick. Maybe because im much the same, tho im not as edgy as he is. Entertaining, great personality and usually at lest does a basic research on the topic that he speaks unlike leftists. Honestly anyone on YT who's redpilled but not not a neckbeard sargon-type - is a breath of fresh air.

What do you call a leader set up by the opposition that you're supposed to rally to then he discredits your movement by being a massive faggot? Yeah he's that. Just like that Richard Spencer fag.

What is he like in person? I think i've talked to you before.

To be fair, Vice kicked Gavin out for not being degenerate enough.

>these beautiful digits wasted on a fucking Australian.

Her bone structure is just gross. High pronounced cheeks and a wide jaw is gross.

I dunno about that. She's actually quite attractive.

hung out with him twice. both times neither of us were sober so i don't have a legit take on him. i think one of the times he was wearing full on RUN DMC type 80's hip hop gear with gold chains and shit like a goof. like track suit and all with pockets full of drugs

Maybe compared to the disgusting slags in your country

Fucking hell. I don't even want to imagine that. The drug part sounds alright though.

You see you're trying to provoke me here. But you're absolutely correct.

>he is literally a liberal troll pretending to be conservative and destroying conservative credibility
it's hilarious

People who use the world hilaaarious should be forced to watch Monty Phython for seven days, 24 hours a day and not be allowed to sleep.

ok, let's turn the tables

who else here /proudboys/?

Then why was everyone obsessed with August West?

So, my understanding based on gavin's explanation in his podcast is that he was previously on a show or something where they tested things, kind of like mythbusters. On this particular episode they were testing to see if the colloquialism "you look like someone pissed in your cereal this morning" was actually true. In other words: does eating cereal soaked in piss put you in a bad mood.

He definitely does love to show his dick.

KEK

Ah, that makes it alright then. But his dick is in this threat often enough and maybe we shall see him kissing MILO. Because that is what true conservatives do!

God I wanna suck that cock so badly.

>guest host

What a degenerate.

>who else here /proudboys/?

AKA: who else here is /faggot/?

HURRRR liberal troll pretending to be conservative and undermining it's credibility and subverting its values is the same as a white nationalist DURRR

Whos that. I googled it and got a bunch of dumb greatful dead shit

There's nothing wrong with a bit of degeneracy. A bit of degeneracy is what makes life fun, stop being such a purist.

Gavin faked it to troll the shit out of Gawker

No

Hes not perfect but he's on our team

Why does Sup Forums love to hate people on the right for not being perfect ideologues

He's literally pissing into his own food on his own TV show. If it were a leftist doing that everyone here would be mad.

I found Gavin, guys

Give me a moment to think about that one. I'll get backt o you

Sup Forumss disgust with this is so annoying to me. Gavins banter and antics are unparalleled.

yeah, that makes it totally not degenerate to yank your dick out and piss in cereal and fake yourself eating it

makes it completely OK now

he talks shit about feminism and anti-whiteness. why hate him?

Why would anyone be mad? Yeah it's fucking gross but freedom man, ya know?

He's a fucking leaf and cucks for the rabbi media.

Yeah. I'm just disgusted with leftists in general. It doesn't really bother me

He's a Christcuck, of course I hate him. He's hilarious sometimes, but anybody who believes what the Bible says is a special kind of retarded. Not to mention Christianity is a kike religion.

Civic nationalists must perish

wow

That's right, proudboy! As a true conservative, I love nothing more than pissing in my own breakfast and eating it!

(((you)))

He says he goes to church and defends christians only to the extent that he says they're not as bad as muslims, but numerous times he's said things on his podcast that lead me to believe that he isn't really that religious. I mean, look at everything he does.

But why though, proud boy? Don't you know that it's NAZI to want a homeland for your people?

I hate him because he lied about pugs always being born by C-Section. Mixed us up with those nigger bulldogs

That's a lie. It's Gavin.

Manlet lol

The fact that he's doing this in white briefs makes this 100x grosser.

Is that a really young Dana White?

I'm just shitfaced and in a good mood for once. I'll be back to my sane pissed off self in no time. Much apologies, Hans.

Angry niggers and blue haired pixie pansexuals.

Degenerate and unfunny but eh there's far worse people out there. Punchable face. At least he gets people on our side even if his fanbase of "proud boys" are raging homosexuals.

KEK

No you are probably stupid or something

start showing your anus to strangers

>I am le ebin hipster degenerate I take so much drugs and have so much casual sex
>a-actually I am a c-conservative family man now (this is what's edgy at the moment right?)

>conservative
Yea no
He never pretended to have any moral authority

In fact I heard him saying two days ago that it's SAD someone like him in a major figure in the conservative movement, it highlight today's degradation

He's just a shameless ex-chad
Degenerate yes, but he never claimed not to be.
Stop hatin spergs

He's just an attention whore, couldn't care less either way

I have a pretty strong stomach but that made me sick.

I could have gone my whole life without seeing that.

>In fact I heard him saying two days ago that it's SAD someone like him in a major figure in the conservative movement, it highlight today's degradation
True, except he never was for anyone who is truly conservative.

He's pretty much the "moderate muslim" of the right.

He is really bad at articulating his points.
For that reason I can't really watch his stuff.