ANTIFA RIOT IN NYC

thegoldwater.com/news/2513-Antifa-Plans-May-1-Riot-in-NYC

Whats the plan for this? Any NYfags going to be there?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/P8gvB
pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/19/project-veritas-disruptj20-agitator-was-definitely-not-joking-about-throat-punching-trump-supporters/
itsgoingdown.org/disruptnyc-call-anti-fascist-bloc-join-march-may-day/
archive.is/DmEn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know what'd be really funny? If someone got the blacks really riled up about something so they protest on the same day and fed them info that everyone wearing the black hoodies was counter protesting them because they hate niggers

I'm so fucking excited. I hope I get deployed for this.

kek, make it so

I'll be there nigga

i've already got a bass amp ready to blast shit

Send Sup Forums Blart. He should be able to block a street by himself

Unlikely. The same communists who organize the antifa protests also organize the blm protests.

BUMP

If I didn't have to work tomorrow I'd like to drive there and thwack them on the head with sticks.

ice cold but not forzen water ballons.
something you can throw
but they can't throw back.

Ready to go

Are they rioting a free speech thing or otherwise political event?

If no, let them riot. Watch streams and lul as cops bash in skulls.

I'm grateful to Antifa for making me aware that apparently mobs of people concealing their identities and breaking shit was totally do-able day in and day out. Makes me angry at law enforcement more than anything and I think it's fair to feel this way.

Could give a gentrification spin or something.

Guys, you literally do not have to do a thing. NYPD doesn't fuck around, and there are going to be so many agencies ready to squash this.

How long before masking yourself becomes a felony?

you a cop or army?

firing up the bbq

If there's one thing I know about niggers is that they are unpredictable.

but we might get a Season 1: Part 2

>cops being on our side

>(((((NYC)))))))

Let it burn, it's kike shills rioting in main kikeville.

Hey man, I just want something interesting to watch while I work on other shit

NYPD are overseen by a largely democratic, corporatist leftist government. We aren't living in the racist police days of NYC. We're living in the militarized crypto-communist police of present day.

soros is really, really butt hurt

NYCfag here,
any requests? Ill just film myself heiling in front of the crowd to see what happens

I'm gonna be there. I'm Antifa though, so probably not who your question was directed towards.

Do you have guns?

>NYCfag

Nope. Don't do this unless you are willing to die or go to jail defending yourself.

>NYC
>carrying
That's a recipe for prison.

Lol what a faggot

Nah. The NYPD is super conservative. 99% of them hate the mayor and the left.

NYC is a liberal city, but it isn't as freedom hating as Berkeley. And NYPD is still a bunch of dudes who hate punks like antifa. They don't give a flying fuck about what the mayor says.

>go to riot dressed in black with black hodie and mask
>wait till antifa cowards drag someone into their midst and start beating on them
>get in close and use the frantic action to stab as many of them as possible
>back off into a sea of black clad rioters
>enjoy subsequent nervous behaviour of antifa at every event where they are surrounded by black clad guys they're not sure aren't there just to stab them when they kick off

Spray paint "FUCK BLUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"

No the atl-right does not attend antifa events.
The antifa attends alt-right events.
Let the nypd handle the commies.

You can filter your gopro (if you have one) to record UV, which will film through most clothing (face masks). We could take your data and identify people with weaponized autism.

archive.fo/P8gvB

Make sure you post on your faceboon about how many nazi scalps you are going to get.

No just film stuff let antifa burn the NYC property since it's owned by Jews.
We need to see how well NYPD handles antifa.
We don't need a alt-right push at this event.

the nypd are going to beat the shit of anyone that steps off the sidewalk or blinks the wrong way. as said, the nypd are still based and hate the commissar mayor

So are you faggots just going to knock over trash cans? Cool movement bro, demands much respect!

wearing a mask while protesting is already illegal in some states.

what command bro

866 here

This, 1,000,000x this

Bro, you should so start the next civil war
>hits blunt
That shit would be so tight.
>exhales cloud
You could like be in the history books as the next rosa parks
>licks lips
You
>cough
cou-
>cough cough
Could
>cough
Get the movement really noticed for being right and stu-
>hits blunt
ff

The alt-right does not attend antifa/commie/BLM events we let the cops deal with them.
Then when the alt-right holds an event and antifa shows up the law enforcement will allready hate the commies from past events.

Faggot

BUMP
See first post, it must come to pass

Coast Guard. We get sent to back up certain assets, especially if they're near our property or people.

Thats pretty smart, also fill them with piss.

The civil war needs to be in Berkeley not NYC.
Plus the shitskin mayor in Berkeley has a low I.Q. Jesse arreguin is not smart enough to be mayor so Jesse arreguins incompetence will be shown every time antifa does something violent.

Alt-Knights you have my sword

I'll show up in my american flag bodysuit

I don't even think it'll be necessary.
NY is already pretty lefty and at this point they'll just make fools out of themselves.
Never stop the enemy when he's making a mistake.

cops need to do their fucking job unlike in commie ass Berkeley

dont heil just film, if you heil theyll prob try to kill you cause they are degenerates

>Blacks
>Organized
Pick one

Bro, idk bout u but I need to see a bunch of white people kill eachother so us arabs can finally have what belongs to us. My family moved me here from jordan back in 92' and we have waited long enough.
Did you know the founding of this country had a lot to do with islam? Let me tell you. This countries main influence was islam. This influence has been white washed for over 300 years.
Time for these white trash fucks to murder eachother. Fuck America. This land belongs to Muhammad, PBUH

muh anarchy

kek
do this

NYPD is conservative as fuck. During the Presidential campaign, field operators were handing out bumper stickers. Few New Yorkers took them but every NYPD did

let the cops do the work user

Antifa are terrorists.

Take it from me.

pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/19/project-veritas-disruptj20-agitator-was-definitely-not-joking-about-throat-punching-trump-supporters/

This is what they tell their recruits. If you are in NYC or a major city, do yourselves a favor and record them rioting. Sell the footage to some network and make yourselves some money getting video of these guys. DEFEND YOURSELVES, do not instigate.

Only someone with at least some power would have the resources to organize this. KGB and CIA used to do this shit all the time to topple nations

>is me

>sees this post

>MOABs Mecca

I live in a state nearby, would def. go to fuck some antifa up, but I have work

>Riot
>NYC
haha yeah ok

There's a reason that out of most of those BLM marches, the NYC one was one of the few ACTUALLY peaceful ones that didn't devolve into rioting.

Because the NYPD will fucking crack some skulls if people start rioting. They don't take that shit.

Post 9/11 NYPD is strictly no fun allowed, no matter how much of a limp dicked faggot the Mayor is

I'm 45 mins from NYC. I'm only 6'4'' and 240lbs, what can I do against these thugs? Lol I think I'll be there.

roll

Let them block roads in Manhattan and see how well that works for them. They'll get themselves hated by everybody there through their own stupidity. Hopefully they'll start wrecking shit too.

Don't interfere and give them all the rope they need to hang themselves. The right can't be perceived as the antagonists, it has nothing to win doing so, it can pick and choose its battles because the antifaggots are so easy to bait.

Antifa is ripe for infiltration. The police do not target Antifa. You are virtually anonymous and free to do what you want so long as you're not caught by others. I'm not saying you should masquerade as Antifa and destroy them from within, but it's almost guaranteed to succeed.

This is fantastic for Antifa's opposition. NOBODY except Antifa themselves wants their fucking city destroyed by loud obnoxious mobs of naive idealist 20-something twats.

Why do they persist with this useless strategy of careless pro-violence bullshit?

smart course of action seems like letting the police quell the autistic commie fire

It's pretty easy to organize a chimpout. A bunch of kids in Baltimore did it with flyers and facebook a few years ago. You just need to gather a big enough crowd and then stir the pot.
Commie agitators have been doing this since before you were born.

NYPD does not fuck around. It will be comfy watching antifa get hickory shampoos.
Email the NYPD, tell them that antifa domestic terrorists are planning 5/1 attacks in NY. Attach Berkeley video.
Show up at riot with a camera capable of taking good photos. Hang back away from the crowds and take photos of handlers and people assaulting or destroying property.
Move among the crowd in groups unmasking and taking photos of antifags. Tell any news organizations the truth about these faggots and send any information to the police.
Go deep cover and find out info on their hives and safety squad their asses.
No doubt that wrecking a weakling commie faggot is fun, but there are opportunities here to deal them far greater damage than a black eye.

yes, the same NYPD that turned their backs to the fucking Mayor when he spoke at a cop funeral.

the NYPD fucking hates the Mayor because of what a faggot he is.

True and the more they get BTFO by cops everywhere other than Berkeley, the more it will expose the bias of the faggot mayor there.

1. They protest and are allowed to wreck shit up, they lose

2 They protest and get their shit pushed in by cops, they lose

3. They counter-protest an alt-right event and get BTFO by based stickman, they lose

I live in NYC, where is this taking place? I wanna film it!

Didn't they try to riot a while back and got buttslapped because NY cops aren't from commifornia

>Move among the crowd in groups unmasking and taking photos of antifags.
Or don't do that, don't take their bait and paint yourself as a willing participant in the mess they'll make

Yeah new York police have no patience for this bullshit, despite how blue the State and the city are.

The NYPD will quickly stop this with prejudice and almost all sane New Yorkers will support it. I'm a liberal but this half thought out Antifa BS is stupid.

This is doable

From the article:
"Hoods4Justice" will be having a meet-and-greet at Grand Central Terminal at 9am.

At 12:30 pm, the "Brandworkers" will be hosting the 6th Annual Immigrant Worker Justice Tour in Washington Square Park. Looks like you might need to pack a lunch along with your rioting gear.

At 3:30 pm, the "Anti-Fascist Bloc March" will be taking place in Union Square.

And at 7 pm, the "Noise Demo" will commence in Columbus Park.

The itinerary explains that "the Metropolitan Anarchist Coordinating Council (MACC) calls on comrades in the New York City area to join us and march in solidarity with immigrants and workers this May Day." And further, "This year’s march is unpermitted [sic]."

How you know you're behind the curve.. You enter 1985 L and autocomplete does the rest.

>(((gold)))water
Can we get a better source?

We don't control the media. They do. This is a simple issue of having a voice. Why more rich conservatives who care about the country don't fight the entrenched pillars of media is beyond me.

That red bull ceo guy is starting up a media company isnt he

One man's "Terrorist" is another man's "Freedom-Fighter". In 1776 the British Redcoats considered Colonial American Revolutionaries to be Terrorists. It all depends what side you are on.

We do nothing.

When the opposition is willing to hang himself, we hand him rope. -All the rope he needs.

from IGD:
itsgoingdown.org/disruptnyc-call-anti-fascist-bloc-join-march-may-day/

>Billionaire septuagenarian CEO of Red Bull Dietrich Mateschitz gave a rare and shocking interview with Austrian newspaper Kleine Zeitung, revealing his support for Trump, his anti refugee beliefs and his plans to found a Breitbart News-style ultra-conservative media outlet.

I saw it on the article, there we go, thanks.
Archive link archive.is/DmEn0

make sure to do it with those cuck blades they give out

Also
>have riot on may 1st
>on a weekday when most libs are in class
I got class too so they I can't go

Fuck the (((())))
JEWS HAVE ACCELERATED THEIR EFFORTS TO ENSLAVE AND DESTROY HUMANITY. WE ALL CAN SEE IT. NEOCON WARS FOR GREATER ISRAEL AND UNLIMITED REFUGEES FOR THE WEST. ALL CAUSED BY, AND ENABLED BY, RIGHT AND LEFTWING JEWS. TWO WINGS OF THE SAME DEMON.

MAKE EVERYONE AWARE...NOW. (YOU) CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO BE AFRAID OF A PUBLIC BACKLASH FOR EXPOSING WHAT JEWS ARE DOING. THIS IS A FUCKING PSYCHOLOGICAL WORLD WAR..AND THE SYNAGOUGE OF SATAN HAS RECENTLY BEEN DOUBLING DOWN IN A FINAL PUSH. BLM, SAME SEX BATHROOMS, GAY ADOPTION AND TRANNY KIDS ETC

SHOW PROOF TO AS MANY NORMIES AS POSSIBLE. SO THAT PEOPLE GET THE MESSAGE THAT IT'S NOT JUST ONE JEW. THIS IS JEWISH "CULTURAL" AND TRIBAL WARFARE.

Sup Forums WE NEED TO SHILL EVERY AREA OF THE NET. SHILL RELENTLESSLY AND LIKE YOUR LIFE AND THE FUTURE OF CIVILISATION DEPENDS ON IT...BECAUSE IT FUCKING DOES

DO IT NOW BEFORE (((LAWS))) ARE INTRODUCED TO CENSOR THE NET COMPLETELY BECAUSE (YOU) KNOW (((THEY))) WILL SHUT US DOWN..SOON.

USE FACTS NOT MECHANTS

*I got class too so they're lucky I can't

I'll be at work.