What the fuck do we do about these Puerto Rican niggers

what the fuck do we do about these Puerto Rican niggers.

>$70 billion in debt
>wants to become a 51st state
>would likely vote Democrat every time

is there something the god emperor can do??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4nFNJSIaR7c
money.cnn.com/2016/06/29/investing/puerto-rico-debt-promesa/
money.cnn.com/2016/07/01/investing/puerto-rico-defaults-general-obligation-bonds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's a god emporer?

the kike that hasn't even built a single inch of the '''wall'''?

>muh wall

in due time.

>is there something the god emperor can do??
No.

Also, your 'god emperor' is a Neocon. You got bamboozled.

honestly we should throw them out of the union, or the other alternative is NIGGER HOLOCAUST

>we should throw them out of the union
You can't :^)

why not cause you niggers aren't state so you couldn't possible get kicked out anyway? some white mans burden shit going on here?

You can't because the US Constitution does not allow it.

The only way for us to leave the Union is to petition for independence. And that will NEVER happen.

Ricardo Rosello is a commie in disguise

why do peurto ricans want to be a state anyways? wouldnt they be happier independent or a state of mexico or something similar

Pro-statehood people want equal representation in Congress, and to generally be on equal footing with the rest of the states.

>wouldnt they be happier independent or a state of mexico or something similar
No.

Puerto Ricans will never want independence because then they couldn't get gibs.

Say what you want, but Mexicans are better hispanics to have in your country than Ricans. Take it from a Floridafag.

cut them off from america, let them be their own country, and when that happens i'd gladly take any donations white people want to make to "go back"

>51st

THERE ARE ALREADY 52 STATES, YOU PATHETIC FUCKING RETARD

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY, YOU ILLITERATE DUMPSTER BABY

YOU DISGRACE THAT FLAG AND DON'T DESERVE IT'S FELLOWSHIP

>Puerto Ricans will never want independence because then they couldn't get gibs.
Independence will never happen in part because of the US crackdown on pro-independence groups that happened here during the 50s and 60s. To say its solely because of gibs is not correct.

That said, I fucking hate this dependency on gibs that too many people here have.

>cut them off from america
Constitution doesn't allow it.

Fuck Puerto Rico becoming a state.

>America even less white
>Sure-thing Democrat to the House
>Two new Democratic U.S. Senators
>Easy electoral votes for Democrats in presidential elections

because they are nigger welfare leaches
we can't take away your citizenship but we can throw you out of the union, but then we have the problem of 3.7 million us citizen on an island that isn't even part of the country

Making them a state is a bad idea, believe me. Give them independence, you'll be better off without them. Believe me.

PR gets essentially free protection from our military. If they join as a state their taxes will surely increase. They have very little property tax.

I don't think they'll go for it, and I don't want them.

>Sure-thing Democrat to the House
Our House rep is a Republican.
>America even less white
We already factor into existing demographics.
>>Two new Democratic U.S. Senators
>Easy electoral votes for Democrats in presidential elections
People said that about Alaska when they were to become a state.

>3.7 million us citizen on an island
3.4m. Island is emptying out. Expect some 100k PRs to move to the mainland this year.

Eat shit, Domi. Your people come here illegally in droves.

>I don't think they'll go for it, and I don't want them.
Referendum is on June 11th. Statehood is expected to win.

Annexation. 100% worth it for the hot Puerto Rican women.

So many island beaners wtf

Is this your first day on Sup Forums? Or are you just an idiot?

Just a idoit.

they would go for it they had a referendum a few years ago and statehood got 61% of the vote
where in the constitution does it say that congress can't just vote to disintegrate that whole title of commonwealth, granted we can't take away your citizenship
nice boomer posting

i thought we were talking ideals

i still wish white people would pay me so i can go live elsewhere, it'd be win/win, hell i know some people who'd gladly "go back" with me

democrat and republican are meanigless words, voting is a division and pacification tool that keeps people easy to control

no matter who's in office the government agenda remains the same, and those are the real issues anyway

you have a problem with people having different opinions than you when neither of your opinions matter on a large scale, which is pointless

utopian ideals are meaningless bullshit anyway, people need to put that kind of thing to the side right now and look at what's actually in front of us

there's a time and place for ideals, but it's definitely not right now

>i thought we were talking ideals
>i still wish white people would pay me so i can go live elsewhere,
What are you even talking about?

>Independence will never happen in part because of the US crackdown on pro-independence groups that happened here during the 50s and 60s.
We didn't want you doing like Cuba and siding with Russia because, let's face it, you wouldn't last very long on your own.

My mom lived in Puerto Rico back in the 70's because of her work - she said you people used food stamps like regular money.

>That said, I fucking hate this dependency on gibs that too many people here have.
The dependency is BECAUSE you're Puerto Ricans.

There isn't one single Puta Rican who isn't an obnoxious idiot blasting shitty spanish rap and just being a degenerate in general while simultaneously leeching off the system. But at least you guys have the courtesy to plaster your ugly flag on everything so we know to keep away from your shitty driving.

Yes, I am mad, I tend to get that way when moles, rats and other vermin shit up my yard. :^)

>There isn't one single Puta Rican who isn't an obnoxious idiot blasting shitty spanish rap and just being a degenerate in general while simultaneously leeching off the system
Does that mean I'm not Puerto Rican then?

Is my entire life a lie?

What we do is we turn up the heat, burn more fossil fuels, melt the ice caps more quickly, and thus entirely submerge the island. If the island no longer exists, then neither does their debt.

Bonus: this would also flood low lying coastal areas which tend to be inhabited by liberals, and it might wipe out some other shit stain islands in the Caribean as well.

Baseball Spic here

Please cut welfare in Puerto Rico

I wouldn't mind an ethnic cleansing of lazy puerto ricans being wiped out

Quality of quantity any day

i said ideally puerto rico would get cut off from the us and become its own country, and that i would love to "go back" if i had the means to

but i don't, however, if enough white people who hate spics wanna throw small amounts of cash around and it added up i'd be out of here in a second

the place i'm from got taken over by midwesterners and my accent is going to die out in another 2 generations probably at this point anyway, so it's not like i have a "home" left in america anyway

literally get called a "leftover" by midwesterners who can't fathom someone actually being born in a place they decided to transplant themselves into

>Does that mean I'm not Puerto Rican then?
It means you're not aware you do these things.
10 is not the normal audio setting, regardless of what your papi says.

the tl;dr version of that is: i was reiterating and explaining my first post

>10 is not the normal audio setting
No shit, you can barely hear anything at 10.

Nobody wants then. They dont belong.
Because you are lazy and want gibs.

>you are lazy and want gibs.
Nice meme reply.

is it true that 75% of Puerto Ricans are white
and because the pro independence groups kept bombing shit, they even tried to niggerblast harry truman
FACT CHECK: the new progressive party has your delegate to congress

Im going to live as homeless in Hawaii, this shit island sucks.

Independent PR and no gibs = banana republic

>poor attempt at banter
Those shitty boom boxes you blast your shitty repetitive islander rap music on don't go up to 100, Jose de Vaca.

Even less than a Banana Republic. At least Cuba and the like had people to work agriculture. The only thing they know how to grow is weed and resentment.

i cant survive without mah gibs.

i voted for Bernier.

I don't like bananas, thanks.

>is it true that 75% of Puerto Ricans are white
That's what the numbers say. But they're white in the sense that they're fair-skinned. Some have distinct aryan features, but many have some indio/Mediterranean features mixed in.

>the new progressive party has your delegate to congress
Yes, and?

>Those shitty boom boxes you blast your shitty repetitive islander rap music on don't go up to 100
Joke's on you, I only listen to the finest of anime soundtracks. On headphones.

Fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nFNJSIaR7c

>is it true that 75% of Puerto Ricans are white

fuck no

I'm going to post this in every PR thread from now on.

Why not get a job you lazy unamerican spic.

>anime soundtracks
So not only are you an obnoxious spigger, but you're a weeaboo fag as well.

When can we just sink the whole island already?

and they are a one issue party that only cares about statehood and then the party with basically the same about of representation is democratic affiliated kikes

i bet you are UPI throwing shit on the Capitolio.

>When can we just sink the whole island already?
I dunno, when are you going to quit beating around the bush and nuke North Korea?

I'm fucking waiting for that happening.

>and they are a one issue party
Just like every other party here.
>PNP - Statehoodfags
>PPD - Territoryfags
>PIP - Independencefags
>PPT - SJWs

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not.

Please go fight a civil war

I personally have no qualms about Puerto Rican statehood. In fact, I'll be rooting for it on Jun 11th.

Puerto Rico will finally start paying federal income taxes for the welfare benefits they receive, and a new state in the Union might kick start a revival of mainstream American interest in expansionism.

>is there something the god emperor can do??
Makes us an state.

As of the DoJ's response to the originally proposed referendum, it looks like you'll have to defeat the final boss first:

The status quo option.

>commie in disguise

>against Gay marriage
>fiscally responsible
>commie

Think about it, marica; the only reason Dominicans go to Puerto Rico is to get to the US from there. If you are no longer part of the US my cousins won't bother traveling to your shitty country. Also making it harder for them to get to the US.

i hope we cut off latin american immigration, we've got enough dominicans to form a new country

t. new york

Puerto Rican women offer a ready supply of DAT ASS that is domestically produced. They are worth preserving just for that

>The status quo option.
The status-quo party already did that for us by boycotting the referendum. And that's AFTER it was amended to include that option.

The status-quo party is in complete disarray, and statehood will win because of that.

>the only reason Dominicans go to Puerto Rico is to get to the US from there
There are entire neighborhoods full of your people here. They aren't going fucking anywhere. Hell, my neighbor is Dominican. He's pretty cool though, so he can stay.

>Puerto Rico will finally start paying federal income taxes for the welfare benefits they receive
I will happily pay those taxes, tbqh.

okay so what happens when peurto rico becomes a state I'd assume you guys would just end up voting democrat if you are so dependent on welfare and have an average iq of 84
>expansionism is a good thing

Its already bad enough boricuas are shitting up central Florida. Adding them as a state will only make things worse for this country. There is a god damn reason more boricuas live outside of PR than in it.

i say let them join as long as they allow us to sterilize them like the jews did to their black citizens

>what happens when peurto rico becomes a state
We pay federal income taxes, get to vote in general elections, and get representation in Congress.

As to who we end up voting for, well, I dunno man. I don't really care for either the Republicans or Democrats. Both parties need to be reformed, if you ask me.

i imagine you'll probably vote democrat, that is how ricans in the states vote

>The status-quo party already did that for us by boycotting the referendum. And that's AFTER it was amended to include that option.
I follow this topic closely enough where I read that. Kek'd heartily, because it reminds me of when BLM proposed boycotting the presidential election.

It also seems like Sup Forums's missed the fact that the statehood party in Puerto Rico seems more Republican-like than Democrat-like. Granted, status is the dominant political issue at the moment. Still, even if we assume that Puerto Rico would vote Democrat if not for the status question, there's still the matter that Hawaii and Alaska completely swapped their voting patterns upon achieving statehood.

>Manifest Destiny is a bad thing

No fucking WAY we bring them into The Union! Never met a Puerto Rican I didn't like but i'm not paying to bail them out.

I hear that Ricans in the states are extremely unlike the Ricans in Rico. For example, the "PUERTO RICO PRIDE" circlejerking, from what I hear, is virtually nonexistent in Puerto Rico proper.

It's kind of like comparing Cuban Cubans with Floridan Cubans.

They won't become a state. We only want territories that provide some value to us. PR's don't provide anything of value other then debt and more democrats

i imagine PR would vote similar to their relatives stateside.

only conservative latinos are the white cubans, and that's about it. there are good folks out there, believe me i know, but the majority of people of color want the gibs.

Atleast the Cubans stay in Miami and vote somewhat mostly Republican. PRfags infest all of Central and now South Florida as well. Don't even get me started on this new wave of fucking spics from Venezuela, Colombia, Mexico, and Brazil that started encroaching on my gunshine state.

>i'm not paying to bail them out.
You're not, regardless of whether we become a state or not.

>the "PUERTO RICO PRIDE" circlejerking, from what I hear, is virtually nonexistent in Puerto Rico proper.
This is true. Self-loathing is practically our national pastime.

yeah but once given statehood, you really think they are going to all of a sudden become fiscally responsible conservatives? probably not.

thinking that latinos are natural republicans is just wishful thinking. i wish it was true too, but we've seen how the votes stack up. giving more voting power to latinos just means more democrats get into office.

States are protected from precisely the type of debt Puerto Rico has, so they might not actually carry that debt into statehood through some method or another.

sad thing is younger cubans are more of a swing demographic. a lot of the younger cubans are mulatto, so as the average american cuban becomes less white, i expect more democrat votes too. sad stuff too, it's like seeing the chinese vote democrat when they come here after leaving communism. some people will never learn.

yep, whitey will have to pay as usual

I know, half of the Dominicans you see in the Bronx are my cousins, their children and their husbands/wives, it's been years since I last saw them, I miss them :(

We already have a 51st state. It's called Canada.

>muh wall
you mean the sole reason he was elected? lol delusional fuck

and they almost all vote democrat except that one taxi driver

We already did once. After you defaulted THREE times prior money.cnn.com/2016/06/29/investing/puerto-rico-debt-promesa/

We would basically be inheriting another Chicago. Puerto Rican Independence now.

>yeah but once given statehood, you really think they are going to all of a sudden become fiscally responsible conservatives? probably not.

Look at the government they have right now as we speak. Granted, statehood is the major political issue there at the moment, but the party currently in power in virtually the entire Puerto Rican government at the moment is similar enough to the Republicans that sites like govtrack.us call them such.

Also consider that the Democrats were the ones who recently introduced a bill to try to fast-track Puerto Rican independence before this referendum can take place.

oh, i imagine they'll be a state someday and whitey will pay the debt

Please summon Kek and meme our independence to reality.

75% of Island Ricans are white. They are primarily descended from Spaniards with limited mixing with non-Europeans according to genetic studies.

The reason you have "Indio features" is because Spaniards are Southern Europeans. Your idea of whiteness is heavily influenced by what most white Americans look like. Most white Americans are Northern European in appearance and ancestry. Factor in mixed North-South ones and the Southern Europeans who have distinctive Northern European features and probably about 60% of Americans resident in the mainland United States are of a typical Northern European appearance, which of course is 6/7ths of all self-identified whites resident in the USA.

Being that you are spics you look like spics aka lots of you are swarthy arabesque fuckers. It doesn't help that historically the poorest Spaniards were the ones who flocked to the colonies, and those were typically the crypto-Muslims and crypto-Jews from Andalucia rather than the Suebic descended Spaniards in Galicia and Asturias.

tfw white cuban and no one is shit talking you or your race

i'd rather they have independence than become another state to be honest. they are culturally quite different from america. i think it would be best if we paid them a nice sum to clean the debt and let them go

Deadbeats

money.cnn.com/2016/07/01/investing/puerto-rico-defaults-general-obligation-bonds/

>PIP struggles to get 2% of the vote

>what the fuck do we do about these Puerto Rican niggers.

Institute a one child policy.

Manifest destiny was about white Americans conquering and settling new territories you kike faggot. Letting random shitholes into the Union is the opposite of Manifest destiny.

Checked. Looks like you just did user.

>We already did once.
PROMESA isn't a bailout, you dumb nigger. Its a fiscal oversight board. I mean shit, did you even read the link you posted?

>PROMESA won't provide any funding to pay the debt

>75% white puerto rico can leave
>but the 5 million ricans on the mainland of whom 60% are mulattoes and niggers can stay

Sounds like a brilliant plan, I sure love having tons of spanish-speaking niggers shitting up new york while little spain does its thing in the caribbean nearly nigger-free.

No, i mean that real americans from the US start a grassroot movement for Puerto Rico independence.

yeah, all this expansionism that has become popular on Sup Forums all of a sudden is the opposite of nationalism. this reeks of the stale neo-con morality that america must be involved in everyone's business.

oh well, when we become a non-white country we will naturally be less involved because non-whites won't be able to manage this.

manifest destiny wasn't a bad thing but today if America expands anywhere we are just going to be killing our white brothers or assimilating niggers
yeah its called coming from a low iq population

I honestly don't give a fuck about statehood anymore.

I'm a born and raised in PR Puerto Rican. Not one of these wannabe Puerto Ricans who were born in the mainland and are gringo as fuck. Leaving PR is the easiest thing to do. It's literally just a plane ticket and bam, your whole life improves. I love this country and consider it the best in the world. I owe my wealth and knowledge to the US.

Wew lad lets checkum for kek!