Help un-cucking my sister who asked me to help write persuasive argument in favor of niqab in Canada

Is there a great video (preferred) if not an article, that I can show her to convince her why the niqab should NOT be allowed? I told her there was no way I'd help her after she told me what it was about. She's not a full blown SJW or anything yet - her brain is still pretty malleable when it comes to politics... so I want to redpill her on this. I don't even think she knows much about Islam either. Her response when I told her that she should be opposed it it, was basically "well Canada is a multicultural country, it would go against our bill of rights". (Definitely not her own words. She got that from an article she's using)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4at9bcLYbuWWGqPKBm_Nk8_UnSHLz8nh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Explain its origins, the reasons for its existence, etc.
It comes from a regressive culture that treats women as second class citizens.
Ask her to answer questions such as "Why don't the men also wear it?"

There are lots of good reasons why Canada as a society should not accept it... However what is it you're arguing for? That it should be illegal?
There isn't a particularly good argument for that. People should really be allowed to wear what they want (within the bounds of reason).

She also had the gall to say: "we bring them to our country, so we should let them bring their culture as well"

I told her that's not how it works, as I had my hands over my face in awe of the stupidity.

I'm not sure of the specifics, but in general, she favors permitting them to wear the niqab. I just want to show her why she shouldn't be sympathizing with it, or just about anything related to Islam.

I think the topic in Canada usually revolves around banning it in public spaces, for certain professions, class rooms, court rooms, etc. but that's not really important to me.. I just want to redpill her and see her change the topic.

I found a HuffPo article written by a muslim who is against the niqab, but I'm hesitant to send it to her. I don't want her to end up thinking that's a legitimate website or reading more articles on there.

I recommend "Infidel" and "Nomad" by Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
Also "Why I am not a Muslim" by Ibn Warraq.
They should both give plenty of information as to why acceptance of Islamic culture is a bad thing generally.

The niqab is simply a tool of oppression. Why do you need a source to even prove that forcing women to wear a fucking trash bag is oppressive?

Banning the niqab literally liberates women from oppression.

Explain to her that when women don't cover up Muslim men think it is acceptable to rape them.

Ask her if it's acceptable to rape women for not covering their head and face.

Ask her why you would accept the practice in Canada, because it's their culture?

Why do you give a fuck. Let people wear a towel on their head if they want to. Just like no one is stopping you from continuing on being a faggot.

There's literally nothing wrong with niqabs, first of all women decide to either put or not a niqab, they are free to choose by wearing it or being stone if they are stupid and infidel enough to not, second, the niqab just like the burqa empowers said women and third it makes them look more attractive and pure by letting others to only see her eyes, because a real good man would put a real woman on his own level and look directly to her eyes and not at her sexual attributes which is sexist and oppressive, it gives them a mysterious allure.

It is also very useful whenever you decide to explore the Canadian woods and forests, it is bee and mosquito-proof. An example of fashion meeting utility.

Also that pic reminds me of dark souls

except she is right inshallah

It does also cover the scares from the domestic accidents with battery acid.

Islamists should go home to where they came from.

Everywhere I go I see hijab and loud giant groups of arab men. They're starting to outnumber us!

wtf i hate infidels now

>t. Toronto
feels good being from Caledon

Calgary actually.

I'm trying to find a new family doctor and every single one of them is named Sahid or Mohammad.

>every doctor is a shitskin
Canada is one of the worst offenders at ruining our world through their recruitment programs. You literally go to a shithole country and steal their doctors.
>its their choice.
no doctor is gonna say no to the prospect of living in canada vs an african shithole.
>why are you so mad about this
because you are effectively keeping "we wuz kangs and shiet" in a state of despair, of course they are gonna be flooding my country because why should they stay in theirs when canada is purging their fuckin healthcare?

Fuck canada, worse than jews.

Cochrane. I don't know a single darkie

looking comfy as fuck

god fucking damn I thought i was the only one from caledon here

>I killed her parents
>9 likes
God bless america

Damn I want to move there.

See pic: Has this changed much in 10 years?

So let me get this straight, her school/college/whatever is forcing her to take a position in favour of the Niqab? Is being opposed to it on the table at all? If it isn't, just redpill her on the matter and tell her to write whatever the school wants her to. Her education is more important than muh culture war.

I see the occasional chink and nigger here and there but other than that, still mostly white
I was only 9 in 2006, so I don't remember THAT much since then

Every video you needs is right here: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4at9bcLYbuWWGqPKBm_Nk8_UnSHLz8nh

I doubt she's being forced to. She might have chosen it from a variety of options she was given. I'll have to ask her when I get the chance.

Got no human grace
Your eyes without a face

Because it undermines Western civilization. It's not as much a political problem but a historical one. Tell her that Canada is a Christian nation.