World war 3 imminent? I live near Whiteman AFB and multiple B2s have been flown up in the past couple minutes...

World war 3 imminent? I live near Whiteman AFB and multiple B2s have been flown up in the past couple minutes. Reminder that these carry a fuckton of nukes and bombs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqPhbK4F5Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=IZXUC-nnDIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would they mobilize from the United States and not South Korea?

Because theses are the best bombers in the world, they have the best stealth technology, and can carry several nukes at once. They were two billion a piece to build

holy shit i live in America i just saw a light
>ww3 confirmed

Because these bad boys can fly halfway around the world before ever needing fuel.
But OP is a LARPing faggot.

I saw a train loaded with military vehicles passing through Atlanta. They were painted woodland too.

To elaborate on what said, the US does not station B2s outside of US soil due to their immense value and strategic significance, should one be captured.

No joke, they were flying low too, I heard them taking off

I saw my mom raped by a gook just 3 minutes ago, ww3 confirmed

>what is a training exercise

Urban or Turban?

>babby's first happening

Obama flew one around South Korea in 2013 to scare Kim. Not a happening.

I just saw a fat kid at the beach fall over trying to launch his kite, that's a sign.

bc they can, just for show of power and the spot to say, yea, we flew them from the east coast to the target and had em back for dinner..

I see them fly off all the time, I have lived here for decades and never have seen more than one in the air at once.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

emu landmines confirmed

I doubt they would use nukes. With nukes, that last forever, plus the fallout.

Now carpet bombing them, till next week....is very likely.

Can confirm I head: "Eagle Watch, Eagle Watch, Klaxon, klaxon, klaxon. Real World Event. Steel Drum. Time: four three, authentication: alpha tango. I say again: "Eagle Watch, Eagle Watch, Klaxon, klaxon, klaxon. Real World Event. Steel Drum. Time: four three, authentication: alpha tango. This Offutt out."

which direction were they flying, faggot?

Is that a metric or imperial fuckton?

Again
>what is a training exercise
There have been plenty of missions and training exercises involving more than one B-2 bomber. Nothing is happening.
t. army fag

Metric. Who the fuck still uses imperial?

Accually... That would explain a lot...

East, I rarely see them fly that way, plus there were multiple which never happens

I think this is it OP, I live in Whiterun and there have been multiple dragons overhead in the last hour, I think that madman Ulfric is finally going to pull the trigger.

None of which had them take off one after the other, they took off after each other within a minute. I live near the actual bombers.

well, they arent going to bomb the norks, and if they were going to russia theyd go north.
probably a large operation on libya or syria.

Real question:
Who are the guys responsible for painting each vehicle?
That's a lot of painting

Just a reminder NASA uses metric in order to co-operate with everyone else.

Hmmm. Underrated and intredasting

they move armour all the time. if its woodland, its probably national guard

> inb4 a few hours from now we get word that Kim is dead after a rocket exploded and "debris" landed on his bunker

They may have been just gaining altitude, I live within a couple miles of the base so I don't really know where they're going

>I live near a military instillation and they were doing military things

Yeah, on second thought, its probably this. I do wonder how long it would take us to move from a more desert motif to something more appropriate for best Korea

WRONG

atlanta gang removal imminant
ibs happezon

OP are you some sort of retard? They fly those things from AFBs for practice or transfer all the time.

>military installation doing things they don't usually do doesn't warrant investigation

They almost look like birds to me the way they're shaped.

Where are the KC-135s in the air? They will likely have their transponders on.

ah, this is true, runways could be facing east.
especially if you could see them. besides, if they were actually launching an operation, it would most likely be at night to minimize people seeing them.

ESPECIALLY in that part of the country, where it is heavily forested.

we wuz

The bombers are on their way this very second to rock this world. It is time to get hyped!

>US, Liberia and Burma went to the moon.

JK, its North/South

THIS.

The only confirmation or 'proof' needed.
Check 2000 miles in both directions east and west.

They would likely be intercepting so the tankers wont have to fly far.

OP-

THIS is only half related but isn't seeing one of these in air absolutely amazing? I had the pleasure once, B2 doing circles over the highway near a big AFB. Many people pulled over to view it, as did my family. The old lady who had pulled over on front of us thought it was a ufo and I couldn't blame her. It was flying so low and was so quiet. It passed right overhead , we fell in its shadow for a moment. When it turned, it became so hard to see, almost invisible. I'm assuming this is because it is so thin. No wonder why so many people report ufo sightings.

Standard practice at all times is to have several of them in the air to give a first strike/strike back capability (enemy wont know where they are, they cant be taken out with the airfield and they'll be in a good position to hit back). More of them in the air, well, nearer to being mcfucked.

FlightRadar doesn't have the military filter.

What's an ATC site that does?

Oh fuck off, you fear mongering faggot.

Those fly out of Whiteman AFB all the time.

Because they can. It's the way SAC's always done it - strategic bombers are never based on foreign soil. Even during Vietnam, B-52s flew all the way from Guam every mission while all the other USAF attackers operated from Thailand.

Sounds cool. They look mighty fine

>What's an ATC site that does?
There isn't one. Secondary radar on aviation bands (civil or military) is generally restricted. FR24 works by listening for Mode S GPS squitter broadcasts, which are not radar-based.

>Tfw

>some guy who just happens to notice two airplanes thinks he's an expert of how the Air Force conducts their operations even though he's never even stepped foot on an installation before.

this is how you get fucking shot down

There has been a lot of military helicopters around where I live, it's freaking me out honestly

ah yes, helicopters. guess we are gonna copter all the way across the pacific.

WW3 12:01am pst 4/27/16. Checked.

Well, there was one site like FL24 that would allow you to filter for military aircraft by whatever means they use when the tankers were broadcasting S Mode then.

Fuck B2's are so beautiful, looks alien when seen from below

youtube.com/watch?v=tqPhbK4F5Tc

3 o clock shock
kikes walking the block
whites lines of chalk
Trump no longer mocked

Wouldnt they be blinded immediately by the flash? Among a myriad of other things

Holy Shit: Skyking on PBS.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZXUC-nnDIc

Literally, Best Plane to Exist.

God I love the B-2.

ya in college/highschool you use metric never used us system past middle school

Thinking the US would use bombers = Stupid

I live in south Georgia and I've been hearing jets and what sounds like a brontosaurus regularly for the past several days.

This is some freaky shit.

What is going on, guys?

any other sites like flightradar that let you see USAF jets?

>tfw we built these planes in the late 80's/early 90's. Just another confirmation that this place is going to shit.
inb4 muh f35

I live near an airfield and they just sounded the alarms.

>best planes
>slow
>fly like shit
>need refueling 6 times
>americucks think RADAR is still the biggest threat

KEK

what a waste of money

you posted this last night at around 930PM

You can see military on Flight Radar (non-combat craft only) but it's a pain in the ass to track down the planes.

There was another site I wish I had boonmarked that had a military filter.

Fuck off you you are probably an orc if you're in germany

battlefield is finally releasing Dino Horde mode to compete with COD

holy shit a nuke just exploded in my front yard
ww3 soon

Yup op
At the baseball game today

WWIII definite

>Marshall Plan rebuilds Germany
>Restores its glory
>Germany turns into Germanistan

what a waste of money.

>TFW we've never had a reason to replace them
You do realize DARPA/skunkworks/OGOs are sitting on tons of tech you will never hear about until it's needed, right?

They may have been built in the 80s/90s, but they were developed LONG before then.

But muh Wirtschaftswunder? Was it all fake?

I hope you're right and we're really on the SR-7Gorillion by now.

Indeed. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the B-2 was responsible for many UFO sightings way before it was ever confirmed to exist. Who knows what kind of weird shit the U.S. military keeps under wraps that we think is fucking alien spaceships.

It's a weapon designed to kill millions at a time with no warning. It's honestly one of the most terrible inventions of all time. We signed our fucking death certificate when we perfected the atomic bomb. We've been dreaming up new ways to carry the thing out ever since.

I see lot of B-52 fly out of Lemoore Navy Base near Fresno.

Gotta love to see those old jet with line of black smokes.

Liar. Royals were in Chicago today.

My room mate just took a dump holy shit ww3

Dumb as fuck. Nukes existing is the only reason WW3 hasn't yet happened.

Ever notice that since WW2 the only places where war happens is in bumfuck nowhere like Afghanistan and Vietnam?

Real powers can never directly engage one another anymore because of the threat of nukes.

What do they call the area between Concordia and Knob?

WW3?? No former military or military analysts here? Facts: If we (USA) attack NPRK Russia/China will know in advance. Phase I Operations (Major Combat) will be done in less than three weeks-- there will be no elements of NPRK bigger than a company left by then. This will not be a big deal, easier than Iraq was. Hopefully this time we don't try to rebuild and be buddies, just cut the head off the snake, crush their military, then GTFO.

Holy fuck all I hear are jets...gonna die.

Youre probably right, but if we were any more advanced than what we've got right now why aren't we /starwars/ now?

You would be clinically insane to think otherwise. The military budget is ridiculous. The R&D "black" budget absolutely absurd. The tech they are working on would quite literally blow minds.
They absolutely were. Not saying ALL UFOs are black book projects, but a good percentage most definitely was/is.

I am a little biased being a private sector military analyst, but if you pay attention to decades of hints dropped by people involved in related organizations, the type of tech they are working on and more than likely have functioning at this point is well beyond anything you will see in the news or in PR photographs.

The F-22 is very old tech by black budget standards. The F-35, as advanced as it is on the sensor and electronics front, is mass produced and shared tech (minus some sensor and software packages the US keeps to itself) and is not even on the periphery of "cutting edge."

Who says we are not? I'm not talking star cruisers, but there's stuff going on with space command across multiple branches that leads any competent analyst to conclude our capabilities in that realm are far beyond what the public is led to believe they are.

Nobody goes to Romania for anything serious.

War is part of being human. Near extinction except for giga niggers no one cares enough about to kill is not. Nukes haven't brought peace, they brought us to submission.

Uh, factually incorrect. SR-71 is the best fucking military aircraft to have ever existed.