"Pizzagate" connected Comet Ping Pong (pictured) to a fictitious child-sex ring.[1]

>"Pizzagate" connected Comet Ping Pong (pictured) to a fictitious child-sex ring.[1]
Pizzagate is a debunked[2][3] conspiracy theory that emerged during the 2016 United States presidential election cycle. The theory, which went viral, claimed that John Podesta's emails, which were leaked by WikiLeaks, contained coded messages referring to human trafficking and connecting a number of restaurants in the United States and members of the Democratic Party with a fabricated child-sex ring. The false theory has been extensively discredited by a wide array of organizations and described as a "fictitious conspiracy theory" by the District of Columbia Police Department.
>Comet Ping Pong received hundreds of threats from the theory's believers.[27] The restaurant's owner, James Alefantis, told The New York Times: "From this insane, fabricated conspiracy theory, we've come under constant assault. I've done nothing for days but try to clean this up and protect my staff and friends from being terrorized."[14]
>The conspiracy theory has been widely discredited and debunked. It has been judged to be false after detailed investigation by the fact-checking website snopes.com and The New York Times[44][56][57] and numerous news organizations have debunked it as a conspiracy theory, including New York Observer,[58] The Washington Post,[59] The Independent in London,[60] The Huffington Post,[61] The Washington Times,[11] Los Angeles Times,[62] Fox News[63] and the Miami Herald.[64] The Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia characterized the matter as "fictitious".[64]
wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6NWpnyLCMK8
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Child sex trafficking exists everywhere and the elites protect them

youtu.be/6NWpnyLCMK8

ya think you're hot shit dontcha

>debunked
How do they explain the fucking e-mails? Pizza and hot dogs were code for SOMETHING. Also I wonder why the age of the kids who was gonna "be in that pool for sure" was relevant.

I ate there.

Their pizza fucking sucks.

I'M YOUAH FUCKIN' DADDY NOW

Do you have that image with bush, Obama, and Podesta with cut left hand middle fingers wearing bandaids

Did you get the Haitian special

Dylan petrohilos is a John Podesta employee he is friends with pedophile advocate Luke kuhn.

John Podesta employee Dylan petrohilos.

I think comet ping pong was a distraction to make us seem illegitimate. If the police came across emails like Podesta's of an ordinary guy he'd be jailed and investigated on the spot.

w/ walnut sauce... and for fuck sake, hold the hair.

bumping this

kek I say that joke all the time

>I think comet ping pong was a distraction to make us seem illegitimate.

no, Trump's people used the ping pong shit to negotiate his win, they promised to bury it once Trump got the win, we're watching the results of that

Assamge is probably dead, if he never shakes Trump's hand or any other famous person you know he is dead

!

Don't think I've seen that one!

I was molested when i was a kid by some depraved faggot.

when i went to rehab one time all the men in the facility were asked to raise their hands if they had been touched as a child. 1 out 4 men in a group of probably 200 raised their hands...

we've got a sick society that needs to burn.

So I guess no one is buying all these trafficked humans then.

so copy/pasting months old wikipedia articles is allowed in Sup Forums now?
what a lazy load. nobody even comes to Sup Forums for pizzagate anymore and hasn't for months

if you're going to be retarded do it right

thats the spirit

is she wearing a Satan faced necklace?

where do people go for pizzagate now?

It's a collage. Obama is golfing and has bandage left hand middle finger. Others pics show Podesta with middle finger bandage left hand. Other is bush president press conference and same bandage left hand. That spirit cooking image where the lettering on the wall written in blood says cut your left hand middle finger is in the collage as well

hmmm

hmmm

Whoa. Never seen that one. Save that user. That's very telling

I saw OP's pic and I thought it'll be a New Vegas thread for some reason.

Bush

Obama

There it is thank you user

id love to see how exactly it was debunked
they couldn't even tell the truth about having a basement

What does this mean

Part of a ritual, requires fresh human milk and semen too.

One of the main places you can get a blister when you're a left and golfing lol

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

of course people on Sup Forums would have no idea what sports are like

it means he grips the club hard with his left middle finger and is probably prone to blisters there lol

Ooohhhh

Not interested in those kind of "sports". Not interested in Podesta's "art" either, just posting for the world to see. Handkerchiefs with pizza-related maps aren't interesting to me either, but the sick folks who partake, should be interesting to someone.

Thanks

Ok, look you sons of bitches. James Alefantis here, and I'm sick and tired of you kids talking shit on Comet Ping Pong. I don't know WHO started this but it has to stop. I'll admit, I thought it was funny at first. What's a couple good memes between friends?
But now this shit is getting out of control. We just like fucking pizza, alright?
There's nothing wrong with a little pizza and ping pong. Come by try one of our wings they're to die for. And you know what else is to die for? This little song and dance you kids are playing. YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOURE DEALING WITH KID I SWEAR ON THE LIGHT BRINGER
IF ONE MORE OF YOU KIDS STOPS BY ASKS TO SEE THE BACK ROOM YOUR FUCKING DONE.
IF ONE MORE OF YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS CALLS AND ASKS FOR THE HATIAN SPECIAL ITS GUNSBLAZING FUCKERS. I EAT MORE PIZZA THAN YOU FUCKING NERD VIRGINS COULD ORDER IN YOUR LIFE PIC RELATED: ITS ME AND MY BITCH AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO EVERY LITTLE LAST FUCKING FROG YOU HAVE BECAUSE WERE COMING HARD AND WERE COMING FAST.

you will call me ya fadda

>we like fucking pizza
and by pizza you mean little kids
we know, you fucking freak

Please make this a meme so it gets added to those know your meme sites

of course she is

You haven't heard anything about all the kids going missing in the "radio quiet zone" have you? I recall a discussion about this once upon a time.

>The pricked middle finger

omg

Break the the cycle and don't molest any kids. Next generation it will be 1 in 6 hands

mmmmmmmmh