Soros named by Hungarian PM

Hungary's prime minister lashed out at George Soros, founder of the embattled Central European University. The PM's remarks came after the EU Commission sent a "letter of formal notice" to the Hungarian government.

dw.com/en/hungarys-orban-defends-education-law-in-brussels-calling-eu-outrage-absurd/a-38599683

FUCK CULTURAL MARXISTS INDOCTRINATING OUR KIDS THROUGH EDUCATION

Is this a win for the good guys?

bump

bump again

well fuck you too Sup Forums

That 1488 get. Checked.

Be patient, child.

no fuck you

Eastern Europe is the only real Europe by now.

second thread, I had to include a pic of soros to lure in the memeteam
mate, you wanna go?

but anyway, is this the first actual leader of a "real" nation who has explicitly named him in a derogatory manner?

STAND STRONG, HUNGARYS!

Soros is just a lightning rod for the JQ, a red herring. It would be preferable if this easy answer scapegoat was forgotten.

>second thread, I had to include a pic of soros to lure in the memeteam
you really should tl;dr the article with something a bit more spicy like:
(((EU))) attacks Hungary for anti-SOROS law.
>be Hungary
>pass law requiring (((foreign universities))) have campus in home countries or gtfo
>soros' (((Central European University))) is based out of New York and has no campus in the US
>EU Commission declares war on Hungary

>Digits confirm Soros dies this year.

Kek wills it.

Dear Kek,

Please give my post impressive digits if it is true that the Soros line will end completely this year.

Thanks in advance,
user

I do get where you're coming from but I see the situation as (((everyone)))
there are still many sources of rejuvenation, planned parenthood serve their purpose

Checked

hahaha, fucking checked
YOU SEE Sup Forums HE IS WITH US IN SPIRIT

Soros is a hungarian jew himself so the magyars know whats up

Its just all posturing, it was already said before that there is no law the EU can apply to the situation so they are just trying to appear in charge while they are actually completely powerless. They will just continue to bitch and moan about muh dictatorship, be "deeply concerned" and so on, like they did it for the last seven years and then nothing ever happens.

Also, if soros is mad about losing CEU just wait till he sees the new anti-NGO legislation

>new anti-NGO legislation
what will that mean for him?

Every NGO will be forced to publicly disclose any foreign funding they recieve or get shut down. No more "anonymous benefactors" and foreign lobby groups.

checked bump

great work Hungary
but the donations can still go through benefactor x who gets their cash from as external source, right? still its a great move

>"My institution has a gun pointed to its head," CEU President Michael Ignatieff told EU parliamentarians on Tuesday.

Damn nigga dat 1488 doe

his entire bloodline needs a rendition flight

I guess, but every extra step of scrutiny hinders (((their))) ability to influence things with money. Also, its an extremely prudent move to directly attack their training camp and infrastructure instead of just treating the effects of cultural marxist infestation.

#droneSorros

Needs to become a thing

yeah it is great, attacking the outlets of biased media or education etc. just makes them more aware of dissent in the country and helps the top cunts get better at hiding their ways of manipulation.