Any 2020 candidates you would like to see?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE
youtube.com/watch?v=IzMb40OVII4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we need a good laugh

Jeb!

but in all seriousness, this guy. You can argue that he's pro-Israel but so is every other pres and that isn't going to change

Can't have an election without Vermin Supreme.

>that isn't going to change
I'm voting Swift 2020.

THIS
Bernie Sanders has my vote.

Ted Cruz

Just so I can see Primary Trump No. 1 friend turned nemesis use Primary Trump's rhetoric against President Trump

Either that or I want someone to travel back in time 2 years and have Primary Trump run against President Trump.

He has my vote if Tay Swift cucks out on the JQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE

Voting doesnt work. 2020 its time for the other thing

I went back to the National Review and Zero Hedge archives, the best thing the Republicans have on Pocahantas is that she flipped houses.

If she eschews the Cory Booker diversity quota VP for a blue dog like pic related or Sherrod Brown, the Democratic party may rise again

>Either that or I want someone to travel back in time 2 years and have Primary Trump run against President Trump.
this

It's only a matter of time.
Vote Vermin against ZOG!
14/88

Hell, I'd vote for him. I have a much better chance of getting a free pony from Vermin than I do of ever seeing the "swamp drained" by Trump

Elizabeth Warren or that black muslim guy even the DNC doesn't want in the spotlight. Not Obama, this is a different one.

This guy gets it.

Electric Fence Pence

Realistically, I'm thinking Kamela Harris for the Dems, and Paul Ryan for the GOP.

the problem with bernie is that he failed in his moment of truth - when hackers revealed the DNC's secret support of hillary. at that point, bernie should have cut ties with the dems and stayed in the race as an independent. instead, he allowed himself to be cucked. he conceded to hillary and gave her half-assed support during the election.

i dont know if i want someone with fortitude issues like that as president

Rand

Will he live that long?

No.

shiiieet

Tulsi Gabbard, srs

Yeezus

The first straight black president.

youtube.com/watch?v=IzMb40OVII4

The right is going to be crying in their beers when she wins in 2020. We're not going to take it easy on you guys after you voted for Trump. We won't need 60 votes for her scotus nominees either.

>gun grabbing leftist woman
Gee wow I'll be sure to vote for that

I'd vote for Ben Shapiro, Judaism and all

Did I miss it or did not one suggest the most HAPPENING of all possible canidicies, RonPaul/Randlet 2020

CO Governor John Hickenlooper. An actual moderate in the age of political extremism.

>dude
>WEED
LMAO

keep laughing and CO will laugh all the way to the bank.
fortune.com/2016/12/13/colorado-billion-legal-marijuana-sales/