Operation inside antifa

Goys, i found an antifa sticker in my uni today(pic related) I'll try joining them and getting as much data as possible about how antifa works. Any tips or ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

sisypheannews.com/2017/04/24/7-ways-to-eliminate-antifa/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-training-and-recruitment/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-the-rebels-kings-wish-they-had/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/04/antifa-tactics-and-how-to-counter-them/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/03/the-rise-of-antifa-in-america-conquest-name-of-social-justice/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have a curious demeanor. Make up for lack of not knowing much about leftist dogma and ideology (spoiler alert, neither do they) by telling them you don't know much but are curious about their "struggle" and inquire about getting involved in "actions". These types thrive on larping as Spanish civil war-era partisans and call their activities and events as such despite it being pure slactivism. Also, covertly scrape/vandalize their stickers as much as possible

Fuck the (((())))
JEWS HAVE ACCELERATED THEIR EFFORTS TO ENSLAVE AND DESTROY HUMANITY. WE ALL CAN SEE IT. NEOCON WARS FOR GREATER ISRAEL AND UNLIMITED REFUGEES FOR THE WEST. ALL CAUSED BY, AND ENABLED BY, RIGHT AND LEFTWING JEWS. TWO WINGS OF THE SAME DEMON.

MAKE EVERYONE AWARE...NOW. (YOU) CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO BE AFRAID OF A PUBLIC BACKLASH FOR EXPOSING WHAT JEWS ARE DOING. THIS IS A FUCKING PSYCHOLOGICAL WORLD WAR..AND THE SYNAGOUGE OF SATAN HAS RECENTLY BEEN DOUBLING DOWN IN A FINAL PUSH. BLM, SAME SEX BATHROOMS, GAY ADOPTION AND TRANNY KIDS ETC

SHOW PROOF TO AS MANY NORMIES AS POSSIBLE. SO THAT PEOPLE GET THE MESSAGE THAT IT'S NOT JUST ONE JEW. THIS IS JEWISH "CULTURAL" AND TRIBAL WARFARE.

Sup Forums WE NEED TO SHILL EVERY AREA OF THE NET. SHILL RELENTLESSLY AND LIKE YOUR LIFE AND THE FUTURE OF CIVILISATION DEPENDS ON IT...BECAUSE IT FUCKING DOES

DO IT NOW BEFORE (((LAWS))) ARE INTRODUCED TO CENSOR THE NET COMPLETELY BECAUSE (YOU) KNOW (((THEY))) WILL SHUT US DOWN..SOON.

USE FACTS NOT MERCHANTS

And remember to copy pasta

if you see anyone wearing a pin of a fist holding a rose, accuse them of killing Rosa

DYE YOUR HAIR BLUE
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO NOT BE FOUND OUT

As stated by , feign curiosity and intrigue into the movement with a willingness to learn more and get associated. Go to rallies with them. Gather information. Depending on what your friends and family believe, you may have to disavow them publically. I have a number of friends who I would have to disavow if I were to do what you intend to do. If you care about any of them particularly enough to where you can't bring yourself to do this, let one know privately of your intentions- make it clear that they are not to publically associate with you, and vice versa. If you don't have friends, or they wouldn't be particularly concerned with your actions then don't worry about it.

If you choose to sabotage as previously suggested, again, take extreme caution to avoid getting caught, or accused of doing so deliberately. A less dangerous but still risky option: take pictures and feed them to us- you've no doubt seen our efforts to identify important or otherwise notable Antifa members to pass to law enforcement. Buy a high-end camera and feign an interest in photography. Do not get caught on this site (though that should be a given around anyone anyway) - do not get caught by them with curious pictures of antifa organizers or heads or w/e. Don't slip up with anything that might get yourself associated with us or the trump crowd or the right in general. Godspeed, user.

I wish you luck.
Stay safe, faggot.

PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED.

Post under a name here and record and document everything either audio video or just taking notes after.

Good luck son. Pic is you

Delete all pictures and opinion stats. Don't tell them who your friends are who will give you away

Familiarize yourself with a bunch of leftist punk: Dead Kennedys, Propaghandi, Anti-Flag, Crass, etc.

You can pretend you're just some naive kid who likes the music and likes going to shows, that's where most of them start.

IM TELLING ON YOU!

ah... ANTI FA is going to show up at the Ann Coulter event tomorrow.... Battle for Berkley round 2 is upon us

There are a bunch of us infiltrating local antifas. Stay safe, senpai. Once you've been inside a while, start sowing dissent and questioning their methods. It works surprisingly well.

Subhuman, Leftöver Crack, Morning Glory, Citizen Fish, Witchhunt. These bands will help you blend in with collegefag punks.

not going to be there but watching them closely enough to know they will be there and I saw something about possible guns being used by ANTIFA black block. once again I cant confirm this but stay safe none the less

They know that once they start using guns it's game over for them. They're trying to work with local gangs to tlget the gang members to do the shooting (plausible deniability for antifa).

Also, to any anons who want to try infiltration, a lot of the chapters will make you do really degenerate stuff to prove your loyalty

>Also, covertly scrape/vandalize their stickers as much as possible
I see commie posters around my town. I always rip them down. If there's a crowd there when I do it, I spit the posters once I've thrown them on the floor.

No one has ever dared say a word to me about it.

Im pretty sure they will be packing and they will be using gorilla tactics against us... They used M80s and bear mace last time and who knows what they will do this time

Black bandana is false. That's FTRA uniform and could get you killed.

>round 2

This is round 4.

My bad lol Round 4 of the Battle of Berkley and its going to be either bigger and more violent then the others or smaller and more policed then the others.

Just indulge in your absolute degenerate and hateful side, lean into it to be an effective actor.

Good lad

Have fun listening to them pontificate about Greece and Rojava and asylum seekers.

Is there still a happening tomorrow or no? Speech cancelled but heard some people may shownup anyway.

my entire blog is actually dedicated to this now.

enjoy: sisypheannews.com/2017/04/24/7-ways-to-eliminate-antifa/

here's some older articles i wrote before the battle of berkeley. I hope you guys find this stuff helpful.

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-training-and-recruitment/

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-the-rebels-kings-wish-they-had/

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/04/antifa-tactics-and-how-to-counter-them/

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/03/the-rise-of-antifa-in-america-conquest-name-of-social-justice/

>crust punk
>Dead Kennedys, Propaghandi, Anti-Flag, Crass, etc.

None of those bands are crust punk. Try not to get the kid outted from the get go.

Why aren't people keeping an eye on antifa social groups and stuff?

They must be discussing new tactics and purchasing large amounts of equipment.

become two people, one the mask you wear who believes in whole heart the ideals of antifa, and your real self that takes the mask off when in safe privacy. You need to be legit as possible to get as deep as possible

Suck a dick to gain their trust.

its a lot to keep track of, but this article lists a few of them.

I'm going to need a name on that pic user.

I would fuck some of those broken SJWs with daddy issues. Slip it in their ass. I'd tell them I voted for trump while I nut on their faces

Those bastards have this thing called university asylum, where the can do their shit, run inside a campus, while the police CAN'T. Fuck Soros his human rights watch is still paying for the indymedia site, where the only server is located nside the university of Athens

youre going to be joining one of the groups that THINKS theyre antifa, as in "hey thats cool! ima create our own group to be antifa as well!"

sell them shitloads of low grade heroin

act like beta male pussy. remember its always your fault if any arguments come up if you are a white male and just beg for forgiveness. read some Karl Marx I guess. that's about all I can come up with.