What do you think Sup Forums?

What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-26/russia-has-withdrawn-half-its-fighter-jet-group-syria
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol, k

would be better if it was canada.

Challenge accepted.

Well, yeah

Besides, this MP is almost assuredly Zhirinovsky, I can tell just by glancing at the headline

Whenever news is slow they just grab a Zhirinovsky quote and make it sound like he is a major force in Russian politics and is deadest on nuclear war instead of just being controlled opposition

Can they at least wait until episode 5 of a new frontier comes out?

go watch threads you mongoloid

Why can't they do it to Sweden?

Yeah just after UK said.

>“In the most extreme circumstances we have made it very clear that you can’t rule out the use of nuclear weapons as a first strike,” Fallon said on the BBC’s Today program, however not specifying what “most extreme circumstances” imply.

>“The whole point about the deterrent is that you have got to leave uncertainty in the mind of anyone who might be thinking of using weapons against this country,” he said.

Totally out of context. Read on zerohedge
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-26/russia-has-withdrawn-half-its-fighter-jet-group-syria

Fucking western propaganda machine.

Wrong. The UK is the USA's closest and most valuable ally. They are backed by the full force of the strongest nation on Earth, and the only country in the world with anti-nuclear capable defense systems.

Russian niggers are powerless to stop us.

>In 2003 the video [73] drunk Zhirinovsky was making inadequate threats to George Bush Jr. in offensive language. He called America a “second-hand goods store” filled with “cocksuckers, handjobbers, and faggots,” and claimed that Russian scientists are able to change the gravitational field of the Earth and sink the entire country.[74] In the video Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky and Condoleezza Rice are also mentioned. Zhirinovsky calls Condoleezza Rice: “a black whore who needs a good cock. Send her here, one of our divisions will make her happy in the barracks one night. She will choke on Russian sperm as it will be leaking out of her ears... until she crawls to the US embassy in Moscow on her knees.”[74]

He's pretty cray.

Literally ONE (1) Tsara Bomba would wipe half of the entire island off the face of the planet. I'm sure the Russians still have a couple of those around.

False. Blast radius from Tzar Bomba wouldn't even take out Kent

why lie

Zhirinovsky and mad dog maddis would be good friends if it wasnt for the whole countries thing

Why stop at the UK?

Great infographic, it really put things in perspective.

Well, America is filled with faggots, and Connie Rice probably does need to get fucked. He's not entirely crazy

This would be great, Amsterdam , London and Paris wiped from the earth.

Part of me wants to see it happen just to witness such destruction on a massive scale. It's probably unworldly

Sounds islamaphobic to me

Well yes, obviously
We are geographically small and densely populated

Sad thing is, the (((anglo))) has put all his fucking nuclear weapons up here in Faslane, meaning Scotland would be the first to die.

This^^^^^

>tfw living in apeldoorn

Are you from that smelly hippy camp about a mile from the main gate?
We stole your sign last year
Anchor Inn best pub

Good, fuck that country, full of chavs and commies.

well fugg :DD

Doetinchem here ^^

Doetinchem above sea level?

Thank you based American senpai

yah crack me up fella. Yah really do.

Yea

Please don't forget to hit France too if we elect this buffon, putin-san.

Fuck em Rusbro.
Wipe them out at the cost of us.
Do what we could not.
Rid the world of The eternal anglo once and for all.

>Be me
>Be American
>Can't see the image
WHAT THE FUCK