Give me one reason why taxation is not theft

Give me one reason why taxation is not theft.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_monopoly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

roads

>Roads cannot be privatized with a toll, or ad space

>toll roads

>"I don't want to pay for civilization!"
>alright, then you're not allowed here
>"FASCISTS STOP MUGGING ME"

kindly fuck off

That is correct.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_monopoly

Welcome to reality.

Coca-cola purchases rights to a road. Pepsi products can not cross this road. If they are, the Coca-Cola mercenary army kills the driver.

this, everyone has a right to leave if they wish.

>Government gibs money for population
>This money doesn't actually exist.
>This money is in fact printed paper owned by the government
>Your property never at one time was ever yours because it only exists with the defense of the state (Your government)
>Taxation is not theft at all, because without your government there is no such thing as currency

inb4 Bitcoin and fucking BC trading system

stop being an edgy commie and how about you pay attention to crony capitalists instead of defaulting to the taxation is bad meme.

also

Taxation = Theft doesn't work you have to define property first for it to be theft. in a communist society there is....

NO
SUCH
THING
AS
PROPERTY

And to point out the OBVIOUS.

Mercenary army takes over your home. Taxes you. If you don't pay taxes, they kill you and rape the females in your residence before killing you.

roads existed centuries before taxes

>Give me one reason why taxation is not theft.

We agree to be taxed because we elected politicians who make tax laws.

Although tasty, there is no free lunch.

In a communist society, there is no such thing as food.

Schools, Hospitals, Police, and Military

Bitch you haven't answered the natural monopoly question. Answer it, bitch.

When it's the result of a popular vote with a supermajority

60% of people in the USA get more directly from the government than they pay in taxes each year

That doesn't count for more indirect benefits like roads and public education

Answer the Natural Monopoly question, you fucking bitch.

We had schools and roads and cities with a working government before we even implemented the 16th amendment.

Explain that pro tax fags

How do you expect services like roads, police, fire departments, and electricity to be supported?

We had taxes before the 16th amendment. You are a child.

THIS
H
I
S

how did they exist 100 years before taxes?

Bitch still hasn't answered the natural monopoly question.

If you don't like it don't live where there are taxes.

Taxes

I would tax the shit out of our oligarchs. Melenchon's $450k cap on income is my dream.

Money should only be a representation of material items, not controlled by the government, but approved by the people as legal tender.

Oh really, a maintained road existed centuries before taxes? Please point this one out to me, nigger.

>Do you have a military to declare your own borders?

No? Then you don't own your land, you simply have a right to it.

>Do you use roads and depend on the active police force to protect you from crime?

Yes? Then you're contributing to the system within borders to maintain order in those borders to protect you

>Do you believe in the nation-state
If yes, you are bound to the laws of a border
If no, you better make an army pal. You have no right to land unless it's granted to you and you can hold it.

That doesn't answer the natural monopoly question you fucking ignorant piece of shit, they could ask for potatoes to power the grid.

You're just another pointless dumb ice-nigger.

SHUT UP GOYIM YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW THESE THINGS

It does not matter when roads existed, the point is that roads would be better if they were toll roads, or funded by advertisement.

Stop using (((their))) money and you won't have to pay taxes.

That's not at all true.

>Better

No, they wouldn't be you fucking ice-nigger. I already pointed out why.

non American's should not be allowed to participate in this discussion

There are none.

all these terrible arguments are meant to distract you from the incredible waste and corruption of the US gov't, can't really speak to canada though.

Because they're voluntary. By choosing the live in Canada, you have chosen to support the Canadian government. You have the ability to move to a different country with lower taxes if you want to. Or you can go live on a boat in the middle of the ocean if you want to avoid taxes entirely.

Taxation is not theft because it is part of the social construct.
>B-but I didn't sign any contract!
You don't have to have. Your parents explicitly contracted for when they chose your place of birth, thus making you a citizen of your country and agreeing you to its social contract. If you reject this, then you reject parents' right of custody over their children.

>Stop using their money

How do I just stop?

your history knowledge is less than stellar

>no refute

>your argument doesn't agree with mine so ad hominem

Nice.

Name the road that received maintenance without taxes.

HOLY SHIT WE'RE SO FUCKED

THIS FUCKING FAGGOT THINKS HE'S A BURGER

WHAT HAPPENED TO BEING SOVEREIGN UNTO GOD, BENDING KNEE TO NO ONE?

>You have to submit because we said you do.

>toll roads
FOC

Some guy thousands of years ago, who charged people to use a road that he built.

Why do libertarians think they're entitled to the all the benefits of civilization, but none of the responsibilities?

If you disagree with your parents' decision, you are welcome to exit the social contract once you reach the age of maturity. Otherwise you are presumed to be in agreement with your parents' decision.

>He has no argument, but since i'm Canadian, he automatically wins

Day of the grill when?

The Bible is not the law of the land in the United States and never has been

You and your government are parts of the same organism.
Is blood going from your heart to your brain theft?

You have the ability to move to a different country if you want to.

Because we work our asses off to pay taxes, while niggers get a free ride.

because it gives you services like police, roads, hospitals and healthcare also known as well-being of society

>Mercenary army
Militia's would form that could wipe out your army. Not a good investment. Taxation is still theft.

>Pay so much tax i'm too poor to move
>I can live anywhere I want

Freedom is a luxury that you need to appreciate

Because legal concepts exist within the context of a state. It can't be theft by definition.

inb4 muh ''''''''''''''''''''objective'''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''natural'''''''''''''''''''' rights

So then vote for a politician who will eliminate welfare. It's not that complicated.

have any of you "muhroad-niggers" ever been to Texas?

>Right wing politician
>Canada

I kek'd

You are perfectly free to leave any time you want.

every road before 1913. I cannot name them all, there where many.

not in america.

Taxation only works in the rest of the developed world.

America is on afira tir level.

So then just run for office yourself.

Holy shit, burgers are so retarded they don't even realize it when you explain something to them.

So you are conceding that anarcho-capitalism would devolve into a state of perpetual conflict due to the absence of a single, centralized institution with a monopoly on the legitimate use of force?

>Police
guns
>Roads
toll/ad
>hospital
luxury
>healthcare
luxury

If you can't persuade others to accept you views, then you might be wrong.

Depends on taxation to be quite honest famigliano
Income taxes are cancer because it's basically a fine based on the amount of money you make, money which you could put into the economy by buying shit and which would end up being taxed anyways through sales taxes or excises or whatever the fuck

1776 was a mistake

I answered your question, and then you asked me the same fucking question you fucking dunce.

Best leaf burn ever

>BrgGr

Noice

Taxation is more tribute than outright theft, but it's still coercive and done without any real consent.

>taxation
>paying for civilization
Taxation pays for civilization's destruction at the hands of the current ruling mercantile elite.

>government defending your property
An unintentional side effect of its protection racket, it can and will snatch up your property at a moment's notice with the flimsiest of pretexts.

Negative liberties
Its the price you pay for living in society and having public utilities like water, electricity, roads, i.e. anything separating your country from an african shithole
etc
go read a fucking book

>That doesn't count for more indirect benefits like roads and public education
But the roads are shitty and the public education even shittier.

As a Christian, I thank God for that.

Leaf BTFO

>race is a social construct
>a total abstraction you didn't agree to is real
Leftists, ladies and gentlemen!

But I pay a separate rent for water and electricity? To private (or semi-private) companies, no less?

The moor rape baby gets it

It's a net benefit to a society.
How it's spent is where you should be concerned.
Roads, schools, defense, research etc, all good things. Feeding niggers across the world and paying for their invasion? Traitorous.

No. Do you concede that government is at best a necessary evil that should be kept as small as possible?

>implying people wouldn't be pissed a about this

they'd loose more money than make if they did that. Free market fixes it bitches

It has NEVER been a net-benefit to society,

A government that steals money, will never know how to properly spend it.

Strawman, I never said that race is a social contract and I am not a leftist.

>its the price you pay for living in society

I am also to pay 65000 for obamas hot dog parties? Pointless never ending wars? MILLIONS on fucking coffee and donuts? And you have the fucking nerve to drop the "go read a book" line??? Seriously go fucking kill yourself.

>because it gives you services like police, roads, hospitals and healthcare also known as well-being of society
So, if a group of citizens were to form an association to provide their own police, roads, etc., that would be ok and they'd no longer have to pay protection money to the government

>a state of perpetual conflict due to the absence of a single, centralized institution with a monopoly on the legitimate use of force?
We have such an institution and we're still in a state of perpetual conflict within our societies and externally.

Yes, to some degree. I recognize the state to be a necessary means of creating and maintaing social order, although I hold no ideological predispositions when it comes to the size of the state.

>Its the price you pay for living in society and having public utilities like water, electricity, roads, i.e. anything separating your country from an african shithole
My utilities are provided by private companies, much better quality than public utilities that I've experienced. Maybe private roads would be better as well.

>It's a net benefit to a society.
I question this assertion, where is the empirical proof? We need a control group to study, Somalia doesn't count.

I agree, but it is certainly not to the degree it would be if there were no state.

So you'd rather have a world run by the consumerist class? Pic related

Check's out OP. I can't.