A message from the LGBTQIA board on Sup Forums

A few people on the LGBTQIA board have taken notice of your recent hate for us.

We'd like to let you know that we're tired of you leaking onto our board, and have taken action within our community to see to it that Sup Forums is removed from Sup Forums.

We stand stronger than you, smarter than you, and most importantly, more tolerant than you.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/pD5FB
discord.gg/bFsVK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does the Q, I, & A stand for? I think you told me before, but I can't remember

lol fuck off faggot

It's now called LGBTQIA? How many more letters are you going to keep adding to your name?

it stands for faggot

Q means Questioning. I means ignoramus. A means attack helicopter.

good luck faggot

QIA stands for Queer, Intersex, Asexual.

I'd strongly encoruage you memorize these things, considering that you'll need to know them.

Youre a containment board. remember your place.

Kek

GAYISM IS A MENTAL ILLNESS.
HOMOSEX GET OUT.

>"We have a leak in the pipe"
>"Better just bust the pipe wide open, that'll stop the leak"

""""""""smarter""""""""

>Intersex
What would Intrasex be then?

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/pD5FB

If your asexual, why would you want to be included on a list with a bunch of pervs?

If you remove Sup Forums we'll all come to your board.

LGBTQIA

Why don't you just say "not straight"?

Hermaphrodite

Sage.

sage the shit bait

>Queer
Isn't that what the gay in G is for?

Why is the teacher from star vs the forces of evil in this picture?

>I'd strongly encoruage you memorize these things, considering that you'll need to know them

Why?

They gotta feel special while being mentally unstable outcasts

And no one here gives a shit. Fuck off back to your shit board

The image you attached just gives people a reason to not take you seriously if this isn't a mock post

Because they don't do straight talk and make everything they say confusing and convoluted.

>more tolerant
Have fun gettin tossed off of buildings you cock guzzling faggots

ha...hahah....HAHAHAHA

gtfo faggot

a letter for every new gender

It's actually questioning as in not sure yet.

Queer stands for those who have alternate sexualities or genders that aren't mainstream.

Fag be gone.

Fuck off agitating jew. I'm onto your game.

didn't even know about lgbt,,
but nobody cares

>sage

How many genders are there?

nowthatswhaticallbait.jpg

faggots choking on AIDS-cum...faggots chocking on AIDS-cum everywhere

Fuck the (((())))
JEWS HAVE ACCELERATED THEIR EFFORTS TO ENSLAVE AND DESTROY HUMANITY. WE ALL CAN SEE IT. NEOCON WARS FOR GREATER ISRAEL AND UNLIMITED REFUGEES FOR THE WEST. ALL CAUSED BY, AND ENABLED BY, RIGHT AND LEFTWING JEWS. TWO WINGS OF THE SAME DEMON.

MAKE EVERYONE AWARE...NOW. (YOU) CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO BE AFRAID OF A PUBLIC BACKLASH FOR EXPOSING WHAT JEWS ARE DOING. THIS IS A FUCKING PSYCHOLOGICAL WORLD WAR..AND THE SYNAGOUGE OF SATAN HAS RECENTLY BEEN DOUBLING DOWN IN A FINAL PUSH. BLM, SAME SEX BATHROOMS, GAY ADOPTION AND TRANNY KIDS ETC

SHOW PROOF TO AS MANY NORMIES AS POSSIBLE. SO THAT PEOPLE GET THE MESSAGE THAT IT'S NOT JUST ONE JEW. THIS IS JEWISH "CULTURAL" AND TRIBAL WARFARE.

Sup Forums WE NEED TO SHILL EVERY AREA OF THE NET. SHILL RELENTLESSLY AND LIKE YOUR LIFE AND THE FUTURE OF CIVILISATION DEPENDS ON IT...BECAUSE IT FUCKING DOES

DO IT NOW BEFORE (((LAWS))) ARE INTRODUCED TO CENSOR THE NET COMPLETELY BECAUSE (YOU) KNOW (((THEY))) WILL SHUT US DOWN..SOON.

USE FACTS NOT MERCHANTS

THIS IS WORLD WAR MEME

And remember to copy pasta and fix any spelling mistakes for fuck sake

>recent
did you just discover this board?

Strong people and weak people?

We bring in more money than you fag.

We're shaking in our bootsies.

>296 replies and 64 images omitted
Every fucking time guys, every time.

>We stand stronger than you, smarter than you, and most importantly, more tolerant than you.
You're so tolerant you're trying to have a section of Sup Forums censored.
Go fuck yourselves, you entitled, diseased faggots.

Funny thing but the gays on the LGBT board hate niggers and blame the Jews for everything. They are just like us except they are faggots.

Also they hate the mentally ill trannies which is kek

i identify as an attack helicopter and you must respect that

It actually means Queef

>recent
Your board came into existence to troll Sup Forums.

Or Quebec because there are a ton of fags there.

>tired of Sup Forums leaking onto your board.
>wants to remove the Sup Forumsack containment board.

that pic is bait as fuck

Aka in need of a cock shock

go suck a female dick of stick your head in a boipussy or whatever

Fuck off faggot

>Says is smarter.
>Did something very stupid by posting

You can't have this both ways op....

This. If you remove Sup Forums we'll just colonize your fag parade.

>A bunch of civil rights activists are braver than US soldiers who were shot at and served hundreds of miles away from their families with no idea of they were going to survive or not
You need to be executed for treason.

It actually stands for Qonkers Bad Xir Day

Is anybody actually believing this shit? Good bait OP, I rate 7.5/10.

gen·der
ˈjendər/Submit
noun
the state of being male or female

Source: Google

THANK GOD FOR AIDS

good luck ultra faggot, 4 Sup Forums is what keeps this site running even 4+4 chan lgbt community has more balls than your adam savage board

Yeah I'm feeling a strong 6 to light 7 on this one too.

They are using that rainbow nazi flag!

What does that mean?

Firstly

1). you guys come to our board and start trouble
2). You're not good at starting the trouble
3). you're intolerant, biggoted, fascists that need to be removed
4). you do so little damage to the lgbt board that it's laughable.
5). You bash tumblr because we're more in touch with humanity than you guys are
6). Because of you assholes raiding tumblr a second time, I had to make a third tumblr account to escape the persicution you brought upon me.

>recent

>asexual

You reproduce by budding?

Oh shit guys I'm scared, the homosex are after us!

Stop being such a faggot

Go ahead. You obviously don't remember what happened the last two times the politics board was deleted.

WTF is going on with gender dysphoria? Its the new cool thing for kids to be asexual. Its like a psyops.

How does this make the people feel that are actually transgender?

I'm going to assume you're not trolling:

It seems you're new here. So allow me to explain to you why removing Sup Forums wouldn't work. It has been tried before and all other boards became unbearable due to the amount of jew/kike/etc posting.
Eventually moot came to his senses and reinstated Sup Forums and the shitposting stopped for the most part.

So, no, doing that wouldn't work. Just do what any adult would do and ignore. Use Sup Forums filters, etc.

>tired of Sup Forums leaking into your board
>thinks the solution is deleting the containment board
Ok m8, tell me how it goes when we raid your boars.

>Poll is 89% no
JUST

your really going for the full alphabet arn't you. Do you get a prize if you win?

transgender ppl commit suicide anyway. they are mentally ill, prolly why they want to change sex. dont think so? of course not, your an idiot.

Good thing none of you will reproduce.

Go and shock yourself you faggot scum.

KYS faggot

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/bFsVK

>Because of you assholes raiding tumblr a second time, I had to make a third tumblr account to escape the persicution you brought upon me.
You laid it on too thick. I do like that you said "firstly" and then listed six points. Also that you did #). which makes no sense.

Bait is for fags though. Go do something else.

You're not supposed to use "G" anymore as white men have historically dominated the movement and "gay" refers to them. Also tolerance in not always a virtue.

You fucking queers will die of AIDS before you can get us off of this website.

still not understanding what containment means.

Isn't queer considered a derogatory word?

In theory, without Sup Forums we would irritate the delicate flowers who populate other boards with our redpills and pepes.

Exactly every board is a containment board. But /mlp/ and /lgbt45ddbfdvsjk,!^&/ are boards that were whined into existence. Fags and bronies whined until they got their own boards so they wouldnt spam other boards with their worthless shit.

>recent hatred
you...what?

What a bunch of wankers
>Waaahhh they don't like us, let's remove them

>your an idiot

[The Bouncing Souls' Ole Ole Ole plays sorrowfully in the distance]

>and most importantly, more tolerant
KYS FAGGOT

That's some serious alternate facts there my dude.
MLP got its own board because Sup Forums bitched and moaned that something was overtaking their pokemon threads and other stupid shit ans banned it. Then it moved to Sup Forums where it DOMINATED threads until Sup Forums banned it and /mlp/ was created, It's why there's a fucking global rule for it. I know because I helped with the pony posting because it was absolutely amazing how quickly people flew into an autistic rage over cartoon horses.

Fuck you and your bait, faggot

YOURE intolerant.

We have a right to our views, just like you.

Now go suck your own dick faggot.

kys fag

Isnt that fact of posting cancer youre whining for your own cancer board? Depends on how you look at it.

the Poll isnt in your favor and that thread alongside it is mostly also not in your favor. Pretty fail effort famalam. Now show boipucci or gtfo.

exterminate lesbians
traps can stay
gay exterminate