Fuck sake just do it, I want it to end. I want to be sitting in my room and hear a deep boom and then...

Fuck sake just do it, I want it to end. I want to be sitting in my room and hear a deep boom and then, before I even have time to feel despair in my heart, I want to feel the glass of my window bury itself down my left hand side.

I want to survive but only barely, and with horrific scars. I want to wallow in nuclear fallout and feel my skin slide off.

I want to walk in to the survivor center that my shitty town has set up, and laugh.

I want to kill them, and when they restrain me. I will look into their eyes knowing that there is nothing that they can do to me that hasn't already been done. And I want to see. I want to see if, even after all that, their despair can deepen.
And I hope it does.

I fucking hate the Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/htyclb7NIkM?t=1m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We all know that expression "Life is like a glass of water", so look at the bright side.

Ok

Damn, bong....I too hope for nuclear annihilation but that's some edgy shit.

You okay user?

No

Praise Kek

>Kikes Rape

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL EDGY.

Remember, murdering people is degenerate.

Want to talk about it?

I'm going to do some exercise

Good idea, that always helps clear your mind.

CRAWWWWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIN

There will come a time where their will be a clear defined line, betwwen those who kept fit and strong and those who didn't.

It will be a simple time.

It's not going to happen. It'll never happen. Pic related.

It just can't happen soon enough. I feel like every single day I go into work, I'm just in some sort of mild circle of hell waiting for the complete annihilation of hell to be unleashed. I hear people at work talking about whatever bullshit they're doing this weekend. All I think about is how I hope I don't exist this weekend.

Agreed. There is a big conflict on the horizon.
But in the meantime, make sure you also stay mentally healthy too - if you're dealing with any issues don't be afraid to talk about it.
Trying to cope with mental issues while anticipating the upcoming war isn't productive - find something to occupy your time so you're not overwhelmed mentally; you'll need a clear mind when the time comes.

same desu

Every Sup Forums user should organize to set off their phones or alarms at an exact time, at max volume, all over the globe.

Lifes worth living user

Trips of justice? Is that you?

I hope it will be swift. But leaves me just enough time to realize it. Maybe the stories are true and in the moment of imminent death, time comes to a crawl. So I can see the bright light, before it burns my eyes, before it burns me...

A bit like this:
youtu.be/htyclb7NIkM?t=1m50s