God damn it Beakman too!!!

Article is from 2007.

His show, "The Mother of All Enemies," takes sharp aim at hatred and xenophobia.

>We both identify ourselves as gay/secular humanist/Buddhist/agnostic/free-thinking knuckleheads

mprnews.org/story/2007/07/18/zaloompuppetry

How does it feel knowing that our childhood icons are all shitlibs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkJEt1UsUcs
metro.co.uk/2017/02/09/seatbelts-everyone-the-magic-schoolbus-is-back-with-kate-mckinnon-at-the-wheel-6438567/
youtube.com/watch?v=UL0wtjK4ljk
twitter.com/paulzaloom/status/818990422550724608
youtube.com/watch?v=HUqG5gUsKfk
twitter.com/_Dollilicious_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>our childhood icons

get fucked kid this is a Mister Wizard board

Thank god wishbone was the only show I liked as a kid that nigga was a dog he ain't got politics

>Beak(((man)))

I was actively avoiding any articles related to Beakman, because I knew this would happen.

>gay/secular humanist/Buddhist/agnostic/free-thinking
JUST

I fucking wish i grew up in the 50s. fucking simpler times. My father had many stories of jim crow facilities.

>also
>gay Buddhist
Buddhism instructs "right thought" and "right action" neither of which include stuffing your penis into a man's rectum

>an endless steady steam of propaganda

It must be absolutely miserable existence being a kid right now.

I'm beginning to think science is just another weapon in the jew's arsenal.

there is nothing man can create that the Jew cannot corrupt

but despite being engulfed by the twisted creations of the dark power, the pure light continues to shine in the darkness

Science is nothing than the study of intricate system of rules for the way our universe functions, but even the truth can be twisted and corrupted.

>How does it feel knowing that our childhood icons are all shitlibs?
There are some that remain pure. Not for 90's kids though, fuck you guys.

Mr. Rogers can't disappoint when he's dead.

Based Mr. Wizard

they recently made animated spinoff series about the magical trolley kingdom or whatever it was called

LESTER IS BASED.

It's almost as if you could pay these actors to say anything. Unbelievable.

Did not care much for this guy.

You all realize Beakman left his wife for a man right?

Deduction, induction and criminal profiling can be considered science right? Then we have an /ourguy/.

> Personal life Edit

>Zaloom is openly gay[2] and has a daughter, Amanda Israel Finley, with his former wife Jayne Israel.[3]

oh dear

1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

There's a war going on for the hearts and minds of le 90s kids. Grow the fuck up and don't five a second thought to the people who entertained you as a child becoming faggots. We are men, we no longer use fake scientists and children's fiction authors to guide our morality, unlike the fucking manchildren that oppose us.

You're a man now, act like it.

Really with a name like (((Beakman))) it seems pretty obvious.

beak = big nose

Especially when they are Jews and have tribal loyalties and are scared of the fraternities like B'nai B'rith.

having a wife and child both named Israel is another clue

At least he reproduced before he went full homo, I plan to bleach a 5/10 asian girl I know personally.

Well, at least Ms. Frizzle is still our gal, right?

>No "The Magic School Bus Explores the Genders"?

>e both identify ourselves as gay/secular humanist/Buddhist/agnostic/free-thinking knuckleheads
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Why won't these faggots stop trying to co-opt science?

There's more action in the average Buddhist monastery than in a gay bath-house.

I'm gen-x so fuck your childhood. Mr. Rogers and Mr. Wizard were based. Sesame Street was pretty SJW but I never really watched it.

We are the frogs of chaos become the Princes of order. It is ordained. We aren't the first generation to stand on such a presuppose and we won't be the last.

When you begin to loose hope remember one thing: The gates of hell shall not prevail.

It'll happen.

Creative bankruptcy and the appeal of propagandizing emotionally stunted millenials and their children by perverting their childhood heroes makes a SJW magic school bus inevitable. Throw in the new (((science))) meme (as opposed to science) and the temptation is just too strong, it'll happen.

Damn straight

My man!

>today we're going to shrink down and visit the female reproductive system
>right now we're looking at the inside of the penis
>>Xir Frizzle, I thought you said we would be visiting the female reproductive system?
>yes Mustapha, we are. Some girls have a penis.

>gay
>Buddhist
Homosexuality is seen as sexual immorality in Buddhist ethics.

>Mfw I realize all my favorite childhood shows were (((them))) propaganda all along.

as long as they dont fuckin get to weird al. i dont need childhood heroes, but for fuck's sake, leave weird al alone.

we've already almost lost andrew wk

Beakman had a hot/cute girl assistant

Top kek

I could never get into Beakman or Bill Nye back in the day.

They were so annoying with all the fast cuts, sound effects, lame jokes... It was like they meant the audience to be ADHD kids or something.

They were on the level of Sesame Street to me.

>slightly hairy balls swaying back in forth in front of the miniature school bus
>most of the children are confused, but too scared to address xir frizzle
>except for one

THIS SHIT IS NUTS

My nigga.

You may want to check again. You may be very disappointed when you remember her (((them))) nose.

Yes! I seem to recall a Jew nose. But I think he had two assistants over the years. Let me find a pic.

metro.co.uk/2017/02/09/seatbelts-everyone-the-magic-schoolbus-is-back-with-kate-mckinnon-at-the-wheel-6438567/

Don't worry kids, Barney is a card carrying fascist.

My childhood hero was the giant grumpy rat that thought Beakman was a faggot.

Anyone remember this?

youtube.com/watch?v=UL0wtjK4ljk

skip to 3:00 for a funky beat

no
No
NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Like you and me they need a job to eat and keep the ferrari.

I just checked. Josie (Del Mundo) is the cute one. But she might have been sent back.

I'm totally fine with a gay secular humanist Buddhst, agnostic. But god damn, I draw the mother fucking line at "free-thinking"

Hahaha it's all fucked

My childhood hero was Al Jolsen.

Soo.....

I don't care it's a meritocracy. If it's a good show and you don't shove your political views in there, then it's fine.

They have turned one part of the search for truth into a meaningless word which can be used to justify almost anything

Thinking about it now, there seems to be a potential pattern. Netflix is airing the Nye show, correct? Is the end goal to reboot 'nostalgic' shows that will easily rope in politically malleable 20-somethings who remember them?

twitter.com/paulzaloom/status/818990422550724608

youtube.com/watch?v=HUqG5gUsKfk

No one questioned it.

I thought Bill Nye and Beakman were corny as shit when I was a kid. You were all pretty faggy kids.

Oh dear, I think you mean oy vey

the rugrats were already jewish, so i wonder what theyll do to that show

Pretty much confirms that Mr. Wizard is /ourguy/

Rugrats sequel where the original children are not in their mid to late 20s, most of them gay/transgendered.

rugrats was a p good show desu, don't tell me they're bringing it back? we already had all grown up

>NOW YOU KNOW

fuck this was meant for

im just spitballin. if theyre gonna just reboot classic shows, rugrats wont be safe

>gay/secular

what

Still better than bill nye.

Mr Rogers?

It is actually great.

None of them are watching this shit. It's all stuff on YouTube.

All the channels swear, even the ones most watched by children.

This one factor is massive. Once swearing is acceptable (or at least not offensive anymore) other speech is fine too.

"excuse me but I identify as" and "did you just assume my gender " are top spoken memes at the moment. Children are calling each other out for being whiny little bitches and making fun of them by comparing them to the ultra left.

fucking lost

this.

twitter.com/_Dollilicious_

I think we underestimate the power of 9gag tier memes when it comes to indoctrinating the youth.

I'm glad Bob Ross and Mr. Rogers died before the Jews got the chance to use them as puppets.

I work at an elementary school, those "memes" your 20 something friends are sharing do not appear in their feeds.

Adults have unfunny memes. Kid humor will always be contrarian.

As long as the left pushes this as normal, the youth will criticize and go against it.

Liberals already attempted to put words in Mr Rogers' mouth

A lot of shitty cosplay on there desu

Gen X was a mistake

Yes, there are now CG animated spinoff series that take place in that magic kingdom that Mr. Rogers used to send the trolley to go visit on his show.
only ever saw one episode since it's not shown in this country but what I saw was very (((suspect))), think there was something about all different kinds of diverse animals living together and I think one of the animal kids had two dads although that might be my memory playing tricks on me and inserting the Jew everywhere

Legitimately lold

Ive found old memes like over 9000 have found there way to k-5 kids thru subbing. They dont seem to fall for the sjw shit. It warms me heart, it does.

i teach english to two brothers from spain, 10 and 11 years old. they talk shit about muslims and yell allah snackbar shit all the time. mentioned the illuminati several times, said shit about the stupid hats that jews wear. it's like they're naturally genetically redpilled
my job is rad actually

Mister Rogers was a Navy SEAL in vietnam with over 800 confirmed kills in hand-to-hand combat and he once german suplexed an entire battalion of Viet Cong headfirst into a punji spike pit one by one and he would clear minefields with a bayonet and carry the mines to enemy-held villages and throw them at the enemy villagers like frisbees, I know this is true because it was in an email letter that my aunt forwarded to me and she isn't the type to tell lies

>secular humanist/Buddhist/agnostic
These three things are mutually exclusive.

>How does it feel knowing that our childhood icons are all shitlibs?
Unsurprising. I knew it then. How did you not?

Bless you, user.

Fuck Beakman, fuck Bill Nye, fuck Mr. Wizard. The only TV scientist who was an actual scientist was Julius Sumner Miller.

Income economy and sex are just not something they understand or care about.

Yet this is all the left talks about.

What you are going to notice in the coming years is that young people for the first time in a long time have unlimited access to unlimited anything. Even if their parents are poor they will have a big TV, Netflix, some kind of console. If it is a gen old, they will be buried in games.

If they dont have that they will get a $50 tablet loaded with free video games.

Income inequality won't mean shit to these kids, because we are actually more equal than we ever have been. We all use the same phones, the same television, the same movies.

Then the left will push sex that people aren't interested in or sometimes disgusted by. There will be nothing left to promise.

"[spoiler]Beakman[spoiler]"

Captain Mister Wizard was a B-24 pilot and earned the distinguished flying cross and even though he was being an ignorant good goy and helping the bad guys win the war by killing white men to advance the cause of international Jewry he is still more hardcore than you

Where do you think the name (((Beakman))) comes from?

who ist herr beakmann

OH SHIT. We used to watch him in school when the teacher had a hangover (I assume). Good shit.