Best redpilled podcasts?

best redpilled podcasts?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/top-7-jewish-podcasts-from-orthodox-sex-to-israeli-this-american-life/
renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/
renseradioarchives.com/dduke/
2kevins.com/episode-list
readfomag.com/category/fo-podcast/
soundcloud.com/jfairwater
youtu.be/nNJ5p6sAn6I
youtu.be/QGvET3i7ucc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was once an avid podcast listener until late 2016. Everyone, no matter the topic, had to have their say about Trump and their takes were as weak and big man pussy as you would expect.

Therefore, I'm interested in this thread.

timesofisrael.com/top-7-jewish-podcasts-from-orthodox-sex-to-israeli-this-american-life/

I listen to these podcasts regularly.

Stormfront Radio:
renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/

The David Duke Show:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke/

Louder with Crowder and the Ben Shapiro Show

david duke show. he names the jew in every episode it's great

I haven't listened to the TRS podcasts myself but a lot of people seem to like them (The Daily Shoah, Fash the Nation).

Canary Cry Radio.

Alec Jone is good

TheDickShow (earlier episodes)

Tom Woods Show, Radical Agenda, and Freedomain Radio.

Yeah, let's have another thread on this same topic you cock eating sack of shit.

He kind of freaks me out, like an FBI informant that also molests children. I can imagine him driving a white power ice cream van slowly through town, smiling at the children and asking them if they're proud enough of their race to check out the cool shit he has in the back.

Ignore this kike.

Go with Morriaku's The Merchant Minute. It's a segment of the Daily Fash podcast or something but I don't listen to that.

Morriaku is a very fashy goy

None. They're all Zionist Civic Nationalist scum.

my favourite show: 2kevins.com/episode-list

The chip chip person posacst.

No Agenda

Well shit, what do they talk about after the weather, then?

Don't waste your time with contemporary talking heads. You should listen to podcast series about Rome and the middle ages/crusades.

chapo trap house

Yeah, those shows aren't even red-pilled. If that crap still passed as "red-pilled", we'd all still be talking about how great anarcho-capitalism and other LARPy stand-ins for White identity are. And, of course, we wouldn't be any closer to removing the anti-White cultural biases and anti-White laws that are destroying all Western societies.

Watch (or just listen to) Millennial Woes' Youtube videos. That guy is Sup Forums personified.

Merchant minute is so funny, me and my gym bud listen to it every week.

I like the paranormies, i never miss an episode.

Brutal Politics

Kill yourself dirty left faggot

Sam Culper's "Forward Observer"
readfomag.com/category/fo-podcast/

Common Filth, The Daily Shoah, Stefan Molyneux, Jay's Analysis, Radical Agenda, Red Ice Radio, The Fatherland, Ascending the Tower, Knock Off, Darwin Digest, Fascism Forever Club, Fash the Nation, This Week in White Genocide, Broadcasted Decay, Europa Weekly, The Godcast, Mysterium Fasces, Krypto Report, Myth of the 20th Century, Kulturkampf, Danelaw Radio, Weimerica Weekly, Rome is Burning, Rebel Yell, The Third Rail, Hammercast

Nationalist Public Radio
soundcloud.com/jfairwater

Northwest Imperative #14 roundtable discussion is especially good.

After the TRS dox dropped, they stopped hosting Kulturkampf and Fash the Nation. Do you know where I can get the old episodes?

Fash the Nation stopped but it's coming back soon. Kulturkampf is hosted on altright.com
Forgot to mention the Paranormies. The missing 411 episode was spoopy

Paranormies is comfy AF... Especially with Masonias as a guest

>being this bluepill

Ben Shapiro Show

If I was still a child, I would risk it for the ice cream.

anyone else notice he's got really fucking weird eyes.

The Myth of the 20th Century
Weimerica Weekly
Richard Spencer interviewing Jonathan Bowden is still on Radix
Econtalk

Everything about him is weird. I wouldn't let him near kids, even supervised. Talk to me when he's not still hiding in drains telling kids that everything 'floats' down there (what the fuck does that even mean, David, you creepy cunt?)

HOE HOEGAn DUDE
youtu.be/nNJ5p6sAn6I
youtu.be/QGvET3i7ucc

and it's death fat