SAY HELLO TO THE NEXT U.S. PRESIDENT

>Caitlyn Jenner: ‘I Would Seriously Look At a Run’ for Office

> I would seriously look at a run. It just depends where I could be more effective."

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/25/politics/caitlyn-jenner-run-for-office/

I'M WITH "HER"....ARE YOU?

Gag

it's more effective dead

Caitlyn Jenner won't be alive in 4 years.

Wouldn't be the first time we had a murderer run for office

Fuck the (((())))
JEWS HAVE ACCELERATED THEIR EFFORTS TO ENSLAVE AND DESTROY HUMANITY. WE ALL CAN SEE IT. NEOCON WARS FOR GREATER ISRAEL AND UNLIMITED REFUGEES FOR THE WEST. ALL CAUSED BY, AND ENABLED BY, RIGHT AND LEFTWING JEWS. TWO WINGS OF THE SAME DEMON.

MAKE EVERYONE AWARE...NOW. (YOU) CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO BE AFRAID OF A PUBLIC BACKLASH FOR EXPOSING WHAT JEWS ARE DOING. THIS IS A FUCKING PSYCHOLOGICAL WORLD WAR..AND THE SYNAGOUGE OF SATAN HAS RECENTLY BEEN DOUBLING DOWN IN A FINAL PUSH. BLM, SAME SEX BATHROOMS, GAY ADOPTION AND TRANNY KIDS ETC

SHOW PROOF TO AS MANY NORMIES AS POSSIBLE. SO THAT PEOPLE GET THE MESSAGE THAT IT'S NOT JUST ONE JEW. THIS IS JEWISH "CULTURAL" AND TRIBAL WARFARE.

Sup Forums WE NEED TO SHILL EVERY AREA OF THE NET. SHILL RELENTLESSLY AND LIKE YOUR LIFE AND THE FUTURE OF CIVILISATION DEPENDS ON IT...BECAUSE IT FUCKING DOES

DO IT NOW BEFORE (((LAWS))) ARE INTRODUCED TO CENSOR THE NET COMPLETELY BECAUSE (YOU) KNOW (((THEY))) WILL SHUT US DOWN..SOON.

USE FACTS NOT MERCHANTS

THIS IS WORLD WAR MEME

And remember to copy pasta and fix any spelling mistakes for fuck sake

no

for starters, "it" has no real message and second "it" will be almost 80 by the time Trump leaves office

>man pretending to be woman beats actual woman to presidency
i woul laugh for like 4 hours and then start hoping for a nuclear strike to save me from the embarassment

I'd vote for them. just think about it. the first female president is acutaly a dude. Its the ultimate victory for men.

>the first women president was born a man

imagine the feminist tears

best part they can't even argue against it, lest they be smeared as cissexist. The most prominent and symbolic of landmarks taken by a former male Olympic athlete

I'd vote for him. Better than Trump, the kike lover. Not that it matters because the same side wins no matter what.

kanye, jenner, the rock ... list goes on. lots of distractions being served up

pro-tip: that means there is a dark horse on the way and they are scared

This is his endgame, he knew America was being destroyed by (((them))) so he is going to use their degeneracy against them.

He'll be our 1488 tranny.

He's a conservative.

>Man wins woman of the year
>Man wins first female presidency

Jenner is a genius. He's fucking with everyone and pulling it off.

big bruce jenner v redpilled kanye west

who wins

Guys, I miss Bruce.

I told yas. I told yas that expecting Trump was opening Pandora's box. Elections will be nothing but meme candidates from here on out.

A conservative would care about the "ripples" he'd be sending through the community by very publicly trading his cock and balls for lipstick and eyeliner.

A conservative.

Oh Kek.

well you had a man in a dress as a first lady. why not have a man in a dress as a president. degeneracy fiesta.

>man pretending to be woman beats actual woman to presidency
God wasn't fucking kidding when he told women what their jobs were

Pocket full of Pelosi

After Trump fucked up so bad, she would be our only chance of success.

She liked Trump before his flip flops, as we all did, so maybe she'll do better policy wise.

>inb4 "she"

I would laugh my ass off if the "First Woman President" was actually a man. Feminists would have a fucking meltdown

I will literally kill that thing if it becomes president.

Yes me personally will pull the trigger on bruce jenner if it wins the presidency.

Truth. We need to push back harder than ever.