Israel user?

How come I never see user's with Israel flag on pol? Do they ever post in here?

just remember that you are forever. welcome

This is a Jewish run site...

This is a zionist board.

just an intelligence gathering site? Israelis only lurk never post?

Israel is based.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

I see Israelis all the time on here. did you just arrive today?

basically... keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

psycological warfare

semi recent user. I have never seen one just asking

i see them all time you must be new here

Welcome newfriend.
It is required you lurk 2 years before posting.
Thank you.

you must be extremelly new my plebbit friend, they literally post every single day on Sup Forums, and they are for the most redpilled and semi-good at bantz.
Daily reminder Israel ethnostate is the goal we purchase too. As based juden Dr Roger Dommergue Polacco De Monasce always said : >Israel is the only country on earth where there is not a single jew.
It emancipated them, gave them root, forced them to live a hard working life in a hostile environment.
Israel totally unjewed the jews, it acted as the best reeducation camp ever.

Only the rootless cabal, zionist mafia controlling the financing system and the ZOG are our ennemies, israelis are our allies for the most in this battle.

oops

Israel run Sup Forums. Lurk moar, lad.

it's now an occult encrypted demonic owl thread

i have visited Israel a couple times and I really appreciated their sense of nationalism

this

Um, wat?

Maybe they're competing with Syria for electricity?

I stayed in Herzliya when I visited Israel the first time, with a Jew i met on the plan on the way over, what is the meaning of the rest of that?

Lurk moar. They come here all the time.

They hate diaspora Jews as much as any other Sup Forumsack btw.

How new are you?

I started getting on pol about 6 months ago

Israelis are always on here.

I'm Scottish though

Lurk more. They're here literally every day.

ok there it is just hadn't seen it yet

then stay longer each day so, they love the (you)s, it's like shekels for their feefees

FELLOW SCOTSMEN

are there any countries where people can't get on pol?

Naw, there was even a North Korean here once.

it's sad you came at the worst moment possible. Sup Forums have been totally destroyed by multiple factors last few years (the GG, then the SWJ mods, T_Dplebbit, and the last nails on the coffins have been botspamms, CIA furry trolling mixed with normies curiousity used to plebbit and hungry for (you)s).

Of course the worst part have been the traitorous mods + robots in full rage mode. That's exactly what is happening today, and the last 950 days for example.

If you want to redpill yourself more seriously, i can't advise you enough to go to cripplechan, but once again, lurk more before posting.

>North Korean here once.
>once.

please, there is only newfriends on Sup Forums tonight or what?

Look at my rare collection, collect at least half of them before being allowed to post. It must be a gold rule around here.

I see them not so often but they are more common than my flag or any other flag from the middle east and SEA
Why are you there?

These are pretty fucking rad.
Where did this flag even come from?

Claim your Zionistfu, Mine is Pic Related

seriously this new ? :(

it's from the Podesta-HRC emails leak, it was encrypted in innocent pictures like sharing a pizza in a pizzeria :3

Sup goy

oy vey master, howdy today?

>it's sad you came at the worst moment possible. Sup Forums have been totally destroyed by multiple factors last few years (the GG, then the SWJ mods, T_Dplebbit, and the last nails on the coffins have been botspamms, CIA furry trolling mixed with normies curiousity used to plebbit and hungry for (you)s).
what is GG, SWJ mods and what do you mean by hungry for (you)s)?
pardon my ignorance

Are you a newfag?

Most of them are IDF on base and bored out of their minds so they shitpost here. They tend to mostly lurk, but when they post it's top kek.

Best posters are still japs, but Israelis are up there user.

ok a real Israeli

How's it going master? Do you want me to bring you more shekels?

Nah I was just never that invested on the podesta emails and pizza stuff while it was going on. It was a busy time in my life.

gets it

the liberal, pseudo-westernized 'hey, i'm white too!' jews are a big fucking problem. but your average right-leaning or centrist israeli is straight up bro-tier (with a handful of exceptions amongst the most militant religious ones, because they can function similarly to how black nationalists function, with the whole 'everyone is satanic except for my people' mindset).

>GG = gamergate, i won't explain you the whole story here it would be way too long, but you can check in on internet
>SWJ = Social Warrior Justice, basically our ennemies, the cucked white male who think race mixing is ok and racism is a bad thing, like the antifas, liberals race traitors with muh feefees.

>mods = moderators, the ones who are censoring, deleting, or saging threads.

>(you)s = what you recolt when you have an answer

ǝɯǝɯ ɹɐʍ pןɹoʍ sı sıɥʇ

sʇuɐɥɔɹǝɯ ʇou sʇɔɐɟ ǝsn

˙uoos˙˙uʍop sn ʇnɥs ןןıʍ (((ʎǝɥʇ))) ʍouʞ (noʎ) ǝsnɐɔǝq ʎןǝʇǝןdɯoɔ ʇǝu ǝɥʇ ɹosuǝɔ oʇ pǝɔnpoɹʇuı ǝɹɐ (((sʍɐן))) ǝɹoɟǝq ʍou ʇı op

sǝop buıʞɔnɟ ʇı ǝsnɐɔǝq˙˙˙ʇı uo spuǝdǝp uoıʇɐsıןıʌıɔ ɟo ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ puɐ ǝɟıן ɹnoʎ ǝʞıן puɐ ʎןssǝןʇuǝןǝɹ ןןıɥs ˙ʇǝu ǝɥʇ ɟo ɐǝɹɐ ʎɹǝʌǝ ןןıɥs oʇ pǝǝu ǝʍ /ןod/

˙ǝɹɐɟɹɐʍ ןɐqıɹʇ puɐ "ןɐɹnʇןnɔ" ɥsıʍǝظ sı sıɥʇ ˙ʍǝظ ǝuo ʇsnظ ʇou s,ʇı ʇɐɥʇ ǝbɐssǝɯ ǝɥʇ ʇǝb ǝןdoǝd ʇɐɥʇ os ˙ǝןqıssod sɐ sǝıɯɹou ʎuɐɯ sɐ oʇ ɟooɹd ʍoɥs

ɔʇǝ spıʞ ʎuuɐɹʇ puɐ uoıʇdopɐ ʎɐb 'sɯooɹɥʇɐq xǝs ǝɯɐs 'ɯןq ˙ɥsnd ןɐuıɟ ɐ uı uʍop buıןqnop uǝǝq ʎןʇuǝɔǝɹ sɐɥ uɐʇɐs ɟo ǝbnobɐuʎs ǝɥʇ puɐ˙˙ɹɐʍ pןɹoʍ ןɐɔıboןoɥɔʎsd buıʞɔnɟ ɐ sı sıɥʇ ˙buıop ǝɹɐ sʍǝظ ʇɐɥʍ buısodxǝ ɹoɟ ɥsɐןʞɔɐq ɔıןqnd ɐ ɟo pıɐɹɟɐ ǝq oʇ pɹoɟɟɐ ɹǝbuoן ou uɐɔ (noʎ) ˙ʍou˙˙˙ǝɹɐʍɐ ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ǝʞɐɯ

˙uoɯǝp ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ ɟo sbuıʍ oʍʇ ˙sʍǝظ buıʍʇɟǝן puɐ ʇɥbıɹ 'ʎq pǝןqɐuǝ puɐ 'ʎq pǝsnɐɔ ןןɐ ˙ʇsǝʍ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ sǝǝbnɟǝɹ pǝʇıɯıןun puɐ ןǝɐɹsı ɹǝʇɐǝɹb ɹoɟ sɹɐʍ uoɔoǝu ˙ʇı ǝǝs uɐɔ ןןɐ ǝʍ ˙ʎʇıuɐɯnɥ ʎoɹʇsǝp puɐ ǝʌɐןsuǝ oʇ sʇɹoɟɟǝ ɹıǝɥʇ pǝʇɐɹǝןǝɔɔɐ ǝʌɐɥ sʍǝظ
(((()))) ǝɥʇ ʞɔnɟ

Good little frog.

Yup.

Going well, greatest ally.

Are we taking care of the Muslims or not?
How about the North Koreans?

Kikes..... kikes everywhere

It was the last real moment Sup Forums gathered usefully the autism into being super detectives. It basically the main reason why (((they))) destroyed and crashed Sup Forums with no survivors.

this, orthodox judens are now considered parasites by most of the israelis, it's a proof that it redpilled them.

Um, master, could we leave the norks alone. They're kind of funny. Thanks very much greatest ally! I'll never forget the 6 gorillion!

If it wasn't for us, you'd still be eating fish and chips out of a newspaper that has literal ink on it.

We saved you from being poisoned you fucking bong with ugly teeth.

these thread are moderated? funny to think. who are the mods?

saging means lowering the thread's value?

Hello, proxies.

I don't support Israel and I don't support Zionism. You guys are brainwashed cattle, fuck yourselves

Thinking im british nice one kike you could say we saved you from being gased how that back fired fucking jews

>insults orthodontry

do jews think they are generally more attractive than british people?

this is a very vast and complicated question you are asking here, it would take me way too much time to explain you it all

lurk moar faggot

> 2017
>doesn't realize Jews are vampires

>Doesn't realize we control the internet and we don't need proxies.

>do jews think they are generally more attractive than british people?

Absolutely. See pic related.

wow ok seems like they tolerate a lot of content tho

can Israelis be kekists too? doesn't kek come from egypt?

also: who runs the Sup Forums news network on twitter and the Sup Forums face book page? seems like somebody is in charge

No.

I'm an atheist my nigga.

you are not redpilled enough yet. Once you will be, you will discover the truth : the old nobility in ancient Egypt were the ancestror of the jews.
Once they were ousted from Egypt, they started their travel with the few relics and ancient knowledge (like the circumcision, who is designed to provoke a trauma on the hormonal system of the child who cause a hypertrophy of the pituitary gland) they have been able to carry out of Egypt and started to be called the jews.

All tie back to Egypt (and Atlantis before)

>wow ok seems like they tolerate a lot of content tho

of course they do, the board is called politically incorrect. The problem is that they allow TOO much content, i.e spamming from bots with interracial cuck threads (around 210 created per day), D&C yurop threads (around 100 per day) etc..

Jews.
No but seriously, I wouldn't support those if I were you. Nobody on here even talks about them. Probably ran by some normalfags that will eventually ruin Sup Forums.

it's Jay i think, or any other pawn of hiromoot. i didn't even knew they had a normiebook/twatter page kek.

Lurk more faggot

does this have anything to do with Moses' father-in-law Jethro?

This

Israeli's can't be kekists or you aren't?

Tell me Israelianons. What is the average Israeli opinion on America. Do you respect and like us, and see us as a protector or a dumb goy? And do you typically hate globalists like Soros? Be honest and serious please.

more with Bithiah, but yes, it is tighly related.

>being this new

How do you do, OP?

hi yes, I am seeing the Israeli flags now. I'm wondering about how kekism relates to being Israeli. One Israelianon said he was atheist, but can Israeli's be kekists?

> the old nobility in ancient Egypt were the ancestror of the jews.
Obviously brits were.

kek, fun fact my krautbro, the english high nobility and royal family, like the Windsor's House, come from Saxe-Cobourg and Gotha, who considered themselves as being from the 10 lost tribes. it doesn't sound very english to me. :3

>All tie back to Egypt (and Atlantis before)
what do you think of as Atlantis?

sorry i don't understand the meaning of your question, my english is kind of limited and i'm not sure of what you are precisely asking for.
Where it was you mean ?

like what does Atlantis mean to you? sure where do you think it was, what was it...

SUMMER TIME

What does look more like: ((hook noses)) or brits? Anyways, it's not exactly a typical brit either.

There are results of genetic testing, and they are not in favour of Jewish theory.

Picrelated. Jewish mtdna haplogroup is K. It's that little dark violet thing. Most frequent is I.

And here's I mtdna map here.

>nothing to see here

for me it was like Babylone, a big city where the knowledge of the men was gathered. Apparently it have been destroyed by the great flood, circa 12000y ago, caused by the precession of the equinoxes. The survivors built up the ancient egyptians dynasties, and created the plateau of gizeh to warn the humans about the next precession cycle and it's consequences. Most of their knowledge have been lost, (like how create a 6.5 millions tons building made from 2.5 millions blocks with perfect ratios and perfect N/S alignment who can last ten of thousand of years and still stand up, even after countless seisms and disrespectful sandniggers using the Kheops pyramid as their personal stone carry for Cairo since 1500y.)

You probably post only in our sleeping hours

jewish have mixed themselves countless times the past 7000 years, moreover, i hope you try to compare with semitic sepharadic jews and not fake askhenazis old Khazars converts jews where do come from the ""jewish"" mafia diaspora.

I want answers to my question. This is important to me.

ok that makes sense

Schlomo Brits might be less attractive than other euros but we are the worst looking by far

Sup Forums is an always will be a jewish board.

like the Garden of Eden?

fun fact i was in the Louvres not so long ago and 2 mummies who were exposed were red haired. really activated my almonds...
Also the article from the previous week about the ancient egyptian DNA who proved their nobility was whiter than what we innitially thought... i wish i had screencapped the article =(

not really, more like Los Angeles.

Christians/ Jews > atheists > Muslims

ok so basically an ancient superior civilization?