Should Australia be considered relevant big country in the way the US and UK are or should they be considered...

Should Australia be considered relevant big country in the way the US and UK are or should they be considered pseudo-relevant derivative like Canada, New Zealand, and Ireland?

Pseudo-relevant. It's pretty similar to Canada: large land mass, so people assume it has way more people than it actually has.

Regional power; but that region is essentially Australia, NZ, and a lot of little islands.

Irrelevant, please ignore.

25% of your flag is another country's flag.

I think of you as the UK's Canada basically.

>UK
>big
>relevant

100% of your flag is gay

We're a regional power, it's just that the region only contains Tasmania and it's satellite islands of New Zealand.

this
please ignore

go shove a hungry jacks up your arsehole and get stung by a stingray

The UK's population is four times that of Australia's.

That's not quite right, we're relevant to polynesian (bar hawaii), melanesian and micronesian islands too. But given how relevant they are you may as well be right.

Can we get a fijian in here to shitpost about how strong they are.

...isn't Canada already kind of the UK's Canada, though? I mean they're our hat, but they're still part of the commonwealth.

I guess Australia's the UK's emergency backup Canada.

>freedom is gay
wew

Fuck off were full

Australia is pretty relevant to the eastern asians.
I think oz is the only major english speaking country where languages such as japanese and chinese are taught in most secondaries

This.

You're way better at the bantz and offer better threads/responses than the leaf any day though.

Not true burger.

savage

Resource extraction country like Canada. Otherwise irrelevant.

You must not have seen the leaf thread earlier where some kid brought Mein Kampf and The Turner Diaries to his court ordered psychiatrist. All because Sup Forums told him to no less.

You talking smack about New Zealand mate?!

It really depends on much they agree or disagree with Sup Forums

Not gonna lie but that made me laugh.

Australians are the white niggers of the South Pacific

Then what does that make us?

French and German more common, followed by Japanese

Starting from mid primary to mid secondary, the usual affair was either Japanese, French or Italian, this past decade I understand Indonesian and Chinese lessons could be found in the curriculum.

All US drones in middle east run through Pine Gap, as well as Asian listening services

Sheep fuckers?

Noice digits.

Also, we learned Indonesian or Japanese in High School. We didn't have a choice in Primary School, had to learn Indonesian.
>PS teacher was a half-Indonesian bitch who instilled white guilt "muh landmass seperation"
>HS teacher was full Indonesian but had this weird habit of losing his shit loudly, but huge pauses between words

t. Gen Z by the way