75% of Canada's population lives inside the red box

75% of Canada's population lives inside the red box.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/796555/Russia-Britain-nuclear-war-Michael-Fallon-Frants-Klintsevich-Putin-May
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Quebec_(1775)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm in the box

I'm itching. It would be so easy. 3 cities. Small military, so much rural land for rural and suburban retards, the natives up north wouldn't even know we'd taken over, we could just nuke the cities and go up. WHEN THE FUCK IS DAY OF THE RAKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>yfw a few carefully placed nukes could shoah the canucks
my dick is hard right now

why haven't we invaded canada yet.

>Nuke cities
>Contaminate 20% of the world's fresh water supply

American strategists

Hey tiny island, you're in the same position

wonder how many MIRVs it would take to bring that number down to 0%

How many live in Vancouver?

>implying the water filters Alex Jones sells wouldn't clean that shit right up

I know. They constantly come into upstate NY and drive like retards.

could of typed that in google dummy

Nukes don't exist so now you have a vagina

Because dear boy, they're part of the commonwealth and under the good Queen Liz's protection.

I don't think any Canadians live in Vancouver

So nuking that would solve a lot of problems? Say an "iranian" false flag attack followed by US annexing Canada in the wake To Help them recover without a functional gov as well as a massive takeover of Iran in the Middle East letting isreal and Saudi Arabia carve out what they want if the remainder?

Yeah but I meant percent and didnt feel like
doing any work

top kek

kek

>yfw canada has no nuclear capabilities and won't be able to defend itself
my willy is simply diamonds

We did. And then the white house got burned down.

the UK doesn't have Nukes either........

It would be a shame of Nork's nukes missed and day of the rake happened.

kek

express.co.uk/news/uk/796555/Russia-Britain-nuclear-war-Michael-Fallon-Frants-Klintsevich-Putin-May

Yeah and we fuck up every election because of it. wish Canada had a electoral college.

we don't need to do shit. they're ruining themselves letting in foreign money. avg house in Toronto is $1.5 million now ($1.8 in Hongcouver). their economy is in deep shit when that housing bubble pops.

>canacucks think they have a fifth of the freshwater
yes, you also have 0% of the world's gold

>225 nuclear missiles
hmhhhhhhmhhhhh imagine all that canadian bacon

>wanting to nuke your own colony
Why?

New York isn't canada you retard

>Canada will be slapped out of its bubble in my lifetime

actually we have plenty of gold mines

so true

most of the country is perma-frost and ice cubes. But on the other hand, hot, beautiful women.

you can't fire any of those without the U.S' permission

stay cucked my limey friend

>But on the other hand, hot, beautiful women.
none of which are in that box

australia succeeded where canada failed

>Canadians are just Yankees
I should have known

Canada's existence is leeching on the USA.

this

Guess im in the 25%

Who says we won't give them permission leaf?

There's a lake in Canada called the Great Slave Lake?

Sweet.

Because you're a bunch of pussies, that's why.

Prove me wrong, Nancy. Invade. Invade now. You've got the munitions and manpower. Do it.

FUCKING DO IT, PUSSY!

When the day of the grill comes for you and you're all dehydrated and well done I will offer the gold you seek friend no worries ((;)))

I guess it takes a thousand year old leech to know another leech

I'm not.

I can stand the heat

The UK needs permission to detonate nukes on its own soil?

This is now a comfy Canada thread.

Most of Canada is just an icy wasteland. Not surprising.

The USA got prime land. That's why we have 10x the population.

yes, even then

you guys cucked them hard

65% live in red area here
drop moab please

ǝɯǝɯ ɹɐʍ pןɹoʍ sı sıɥʇ

sʇuɐɥɔɹǝɯ ʇou sʇɔɐɟ ǝsn

˙uoos˙˙uʍop sn ʇnɥs ןןıʍ (((ʎǝɥʇ))) ʍouʞ (noʎ) ǝsnɐɔǝq ʎןǝʇǝןdɯoɔ ʇǝu ǝɥʇ ɹosuǝɔ oʇ pǝɔnpoɹʇuı ǝɹɐ (((sʍɐן))) ǝɹoɟǝq ʍou ʇı op

sǝop buıʞɔnɟ ʇı ǝsnɐɔǝq˙˙˙ʇı uo spuǝdǝp uoıʇɐsıןıʌıɔ ɟo ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ puɐ ǝɟıן ɹnoʎ ǝʞıן puɐ ʎןssǝןʇuǝןǝɹ ןןıɥs ˙ʇǝu ǝɥʇ ɟo ɐǝɹɐ ʎɹǝʌǝ ןןıɥs oʇ pǝǝu ǝʍ /ןod/

˙ǝɹɐɟɹɐʍ ןɐqıɹʇ puɐ "ןɐɹnʇןnɔ" ɥsıʍǝظ sı sıɥʇ ˙ʍǝظ ǝuo ʇsnظ ʇou s,ʇı ʇɐɥʇ ǝbɐssǝɯ ǝɥʇ ʇǝb ǝןdoǝd ʇɐɥʇ os ˙ǝןqıssod sɐ sǝıɯɹou ʎuɐɯ sɐ oʇ ɟooɹd ʍoɥs

ɔʇǝ spıʞ ʎuuɐɹʇ puɐ uoıʇdopɐ ʎɐb 'sɯooɹɥʇɐq xǝs ǝɯɐs 'ɯןq ˙ɥsnd ןɐuıɟ ɐ uı uʍop buıןqnop uǝǝq ʎןʇuǝɔǝɹ sɐɥ uɐʇɐs ɟo ǝbnobɐuʎs ǝɥʇ puɐ˙˙ɹɐʍ pןɹoʍ ןɐɔıboןoɥɔʎsd buıʞɔnɟ ɐ sı sıɥʇ ˙buıop ǝɹɐ sʍǝظ ʇɐɥʍ buısodxǝ ɹoɟ ɥsɐןʞɔɐq ɔıןqnd ɐ ɟo pıɐɹɟɐ ǝq oʇ pɹoɟɟɐ ɹǝbuoן ou uɐɔ (noʎ) ˙ʍou˙˙˙ǝɹɐʍɐ ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ǝʞɐɯ

˙uoɯǝp ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ ɟo sbuıʍ oʍʇ ˙sʍǝظ buıʍʇɟǝן puɐ ʇɥbıɹ 'ʎq pǝןqɐuǝ puɐ 'ʎq pǝsnɐɔ ןןɐ ˙ʇsǝʍ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ sǝǝbnɟǝɹ pǝʇıɯıןun puɐ ןǝɐɹsı ɹǝʇɐǝɹb ɹoɟ sɹɐʍ uoɔoǝu ˙ʇı ǝǝs uɐɔ ןןɐ ǝʍ ˙ʎʇıuɐɯnɥ ʎoɹʇsǝp puɐ ǝʌɐןsuǝ oʇ sʇɹoɟɟǝ ɹıǝɥʇ pǝʇɐɹǝןǝɔɔɐ ǝʌɐɥ sʍǝظ
(((()))) ǝɥʇ ʞɔnɟ

Nice trips

What even goes on way further north on all those islands? You'd think Canada would be some crazy rich nation with all that land. You know there has to be oil fucking everywhere.

Polar bears, santa claus and eskimo orgies.

There probably is oil up there but we have no infrastructure and get pretty much all of our oil from the tar sands.

we care about the environment

You right

>75% of Canada's population lives inside the red box.
All descended from people who crossed the sea.
Millions of seamen up in there.

Along the big river and lakes with the most fertile land on the side of the continent Europeans arrived from. Who would have thunk it

Let's nuke 'em.

Just flat empty tundra

Fucking leafs are massing for an invasion.

Preemptive strike when?

You can't Nuke us without nuking yourselves >:)

Man and we tried so hard to conquer that little area. Would have gotten away with it too if we had only had radios, coordination or experience!!

Canada was ours for the taking at the beginning of the war of 1812 and we fucked that up pretty badly

this could happen within your lifetime

The box goes over me

If you care about the environment then why did you stop selling asbestos to shitskins?

Whats so special about that area

don't forget about en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Quebec_(1775)

You say that like it's a roadblock.

What the fuck is Yellowknife? Is that designated Asian city?

why do my fellow canadians insist on dressing like they all belong to a pedophilic cult

Who says we won't build our own? Stay retarded.

wait, you're not a pedo?

You sure you're Canadian?

Why is it that when I hold my iPhone upside down the sub-pixel anti-aliasing is really really obvious?

>implying nukes will mean anything if a war breaks out
you really are one dumb motherfucker aren't you? coming from a britbong, im not surprised that you want to nuke other superior white countries than take care of your paki problem. i mean goddamn the mayor of your capital city is a muslim.

>implying the brits have the tech, knowledge, or money to build a nuke

Here's this rightside up
fuck the (((())))
ظews have acceןerated theır efforts to ensןave and destroy humanıty. we aןן can see ıt. neocon wars for qreater ısraeן and unןımıted refuqees for the west. aןן caused by, and enabןed by, rıqht and ןeftwınq ظews. two wınqs of the same demon.

make everyone aware...now. (you) can no ןonqer afford to be afraıd of a pubןıc backןash for exposınq what ظews are doınq. thıs ıs a fuckınq psychoןoqıcaן worןd war..and the synaqouqe of satan has recentןy been doubןınq down ın a fınaן push. bןm, same sex bathrooms, qay adoptıon and tranny kıds etc

show proof to as many normıes as possıbןe. so that peopןe qet the messaqe that ıt's not ظust one ظew. thıs ıs ظewısh ,,cuןturaן,, and trıbaן warfare.

/poן/ we need to shıןן every area of the net. shıןן reןentןessןy and ןıke your ןıfe and the future of cıvıןısatıon depends on ıt...because ıt fuckınq does

do ıt now before (((ןaws))) are ıntroduced to censor the net compןeteןy because (you) know (((they))) wıןן shut us down..soon.

use facts not merchants

thıs ıs worןd war meme

that's not surprising.