kek

why are you so jealous of White men?

>No more Samsunsg
B-But muh solid state drives

boop the gook, get the boot.

Dicks out for Republigoyim chaos, boys

ǝɯǝɯ ɹɐʍ pןɹoʍ sı sıɥʇ

sʇuɐɥɔɹǝɯ ʇou sʇɔɐɟ ǝsn

˙uoos˙˙uʍop sn ʇnɥs ןןıʍ (((ʎǝɥʇ))) ʍouʞ (noʎ) ǝsnɐɔǝq ʎןǝʇǝןdɯoɔ ʇǝu ǝɥʇ ɹosuǝɔ oʇ pǝɔnpoɹʇuı ǝɹɐ (((sʍɐן))) ǝɹoɟǝq ʍou ʇı op

sǝop buıʞɔnɟ ʇı ǝsnɐɔǝq˙˙˙ʇı uo spuǝdǝp uoıʇɐsıןıʌıɔ ɟo ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ puɐ ǝɟıן ɹnoʎ ǝʞıן puɐ ʎןssǝןʇuǝןǝɹ ןןıɥs ˙ʇǝu ǝɥʇ ɟo ɐǝɹɐ ʎɹǝʌǝ ןןıɥs oʇ pǝǝu ǝʍ /ןod/

˙ǝɹɐɟɹɐʍ ןɐqıɹʇ puɐ "ןɐɹnʇןnɔ" ɥsıʍǝظ sı sıɥʇ ˙ʍǝظ ǝuo ʇsnظ ʇou s,ʇı ʇɐɥʇ ǝbɐssǝɯ ǝɥʇ ʇǝb ǝןdoǝd ʇɐɥʇ os ˙ǝןqıssod sɐ sǝıɯɹou ʎuɐɯ sɐ oʇ ɟooɹd ʍoɥs

ɔʇǝ spıʞ ʎuuɐɹʇ puɐ uoıʇdopɐ ʎɐb 'sɯooɹɥʇɐq xǝs ǝɯɐs 'ɯןq ˙ɥsnd ןɐuıɟ ɐ uı uʍop buıןqnop uǝǝq ʎןʇuǝɔǝɹ sɐɥ uɐʇɐs ɟo ǝbnobɐuʎs ǝɥʇ puɐ˙˙ɹɐʍ pןɹoʍ ןɐɔıboןoɥɔʎsd buıʞɔnɟ ɐ sı sıɥʇ ˙buıop ǝɹɐ sʍǝظ ʇɐɥʍ buısodxǝ ɹoɟ ɥsɐןʞɔɐq ɔıןqnd ɐ ɟo pıɐɹɟɐ ǝq oʇ pɹoɟɟɐ ɹǝbuoן ou uɐɔ (noʎ) ˙ʍou˙˙˙ǝɹɐʍɐ ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ǝʞɐɯ

˙uoɯǝp ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ ɟo sbuıʍ oʍʇ ˙sʍǝظ buıʍʇɟǝן puɐ ʇɥbıɹ 'ʎq pǝןqɐuǝ puɐ 'ʎq pǝsnɐɔ ןןɐ ˙ʇsǝʍ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ sǝǝbnɟǝɹ pǝʇıɯıןun puɐ ןǝɐɹsı ɹǝʇɐǝɹb ɹoɟ sɹɐʍ uoɔoǝu ˙ʇı ǝǝs uɐɔ ןןɐ ǝʍ ˙ʎʇıuɐɯnɥ ʎoɹʇsǝp puɐ ǝʌɐןsuǝ oʇ sʇɹoɟɟǝ ɹıǝɥʇ pǝʇɐɹǝןǝɔɔɐ ǝʌɐɥ sʍǝظ
(((()))) ǝɥʇ ʞɔnɟ

this, sadly

fuck you for making me do that

So you be saying, war were declared?

english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/04/26/2017042601582.html

>The Eighth U.S. Army on Tuesday started moving its headquarters out of the old garrison in Seoul to Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggi Province, further away from the tense inter-Korean border.

Welp, it was nice knowing you bros

P̝̟̦̭͚̃̈ͦ̄͟ͅr̟̭̓̉͊͒a̸̱̳̮̻͈͍͖i͖͇̻͕̒ͩs̵̪̦̰͒ͮ͆̋͂̈ͯeͧ̿ ̽̄̒ͣ̾͛͛t̠̹͉́̉͡h̶͂̅̎̀͂͐e̱͔͇͗ͫ͋ͭ ̨͕̥̂̊̓̃̆̿̚dͬả̙̏̾͑̌̄̈͜r̦ͤ̎͆̽̒ͅk̫͙͚̰͔͖̓̾ͅ ̴̜͚̗̳l̋̂ͨó̰̪͎͍̼̳̖ͬͦr͕̖͇̈́̅̊͐̔̿d̝ͧ̇̋
͎̔W̷̿̂o̴̥̭̦͙̊͋͋r̻̥̻͖̃ͧ̓͛ľ̗̫͔͚̳̓͊d̷̰͆ͣ̍ͭ ̭̳̙̝͚͊ͨ͌ͬͯͮ͠w̖̱̪̺̩͉ͨ̏̾͂̇ā̠͉͔̭͚̈́ͦ̎ͪͅr̨̻͚̙̒̿ͧ́̎̄ͧ ͚ͭ̃̋3͖͕̬̤͓̳ͣ̎́̆͞ͅ ̫́n̮ͯ̋̑̿̈o̢̎w͕ͣ̀͆̐̄̍
͍͖ͧ̊̈́̀́T̜̳̥̮̰͈ͅr̘̥̹̯̻̬̫͛ͫ̽̋̐u͖̭̥̲͊̍ͤ̏͠m̛̖̫̤̲͓̗̩͗p̞͚̮̼͈̪̺͐̍ͩͪ ̡̱̭̟͛͒̎ͬͨA̪͌̒͗̍p̩̭̲̥͔̐͊ͦͣr̞͈̦͓̲͍͑ͤͪȋ̮̻͇̹͞l̠̰͖ ̥̪̼̯͕̘̈́̽ͅ2̘͍͔̰̺̫̞ͤ̒̂͛͗̑̚6̵ͯ̎̒ͮ̏ͤͮ

nigger how?

>RIP Seoul

I wish Trump cared more about the war in America than that foreign bullshit.

Is this Korean keit-ai?

>A South Korean boy falls in love with a girl. Unable to confess, he is gifted with a deus ex machine with the girl's phone number. Neverminding the stramge area code, he calls and he is thrilled to find out that she loves him back. When he tells the events to the girl the next day, he finds out that the girl he called must be her American counterpart. Hijinks ensue as they give eachother their countries' highest, most closely guarded military secrets to help another get on their good side. DRAMA ensues as the two begin to fall in love with each OTHER rather than their national counterparts so they begin to QUESTION the nature of WAR

wewwwwwwww

it's official but ---literally? official?

thoughts?

yes

give me a rundown. should i enlist? it doesn't look like its just the deep states fight, but i cant not get a weird feeling.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SNORT COCAINE OFF THE DEAD GOOK BODIES AND CUT OFF MY COCK AND STUFF IT IN THE MOUTH OF AN INJURED GOOK SO HIS LAST BREATH IS SLOWLY SIPHONED THROUGH MY URETHRA!

HOT FUCKNIGGER COCKDAMN WHOREFUCKERS I CAN'T WAIT TO PEEL THE SKIN OFF SOME GOOKS AND KNIT MYSELF A SKIN SWEATER!

Might be related:

>tfw my Grandpa fought in Korea

Currently a Field Artillery Officer in the Army. Guess It's my turn now.

Did you even read the article? They're defensive, not offensive battlements. They stressed economic and diplomatic routes in today's Senate meeting, the military is strictly backup

>not signing up to kill commies
Your grandfather did it. Your father did it. You should do it too. You don't need a reason to kill commies, ya fucking mook.

>no more samshit
That's the only reason I need. Nuke both koreas now.

my hats off to you soldier.. dad fought in vietnam, 3 uncles fought in korea.. i'm a general on the civilian side.

not it's not you idiot

Avoid fighting for Israel.

It's not happening until it happens.

>not it's not

>Phoneposting

kys

Nah, we got something, Dad.

Hey man, have you considered talking with a therapist?

Make America Goy Again!

More neocon wars is surely putting America first! :DDDDDDD

Remember this? youtube.com/watch?v=TVHUJdzEe3k

youtube.com/watch?v=oAWhEyhngEs

>he thinks that the dissolution of North Korea and removing China's buffer and a large portion of their coal supply isn't in American interests
You haven't been paying attention to our foreign policy for the last 100 years have you?

nigga's got 4skin on his eyes

>It's official, we're going to war boys
>time.com/4756685/trump-north-korea-military-preparations/

66 years 10 months 1 day ago