Japs dunt want the succ

Sup Forums why dont the .jp female qts want to give the succ. It is clear they all have a lower sexual drive but holy shit. What are the chances an American male could make off with a .jpqt3.14 and live happily ever after and make tons of the .jp loli offspring?

They don't race mix you fucking moron
Do the same and stop being a beta shit

Explain filthy frank then.

What is this fucking child shit where kids are like oh yes i am king edge i know the retard filthy frank so i am on fucking bleeding edge of fucking EDGE. You are not cool, they are not fucking edgy they are literal gayness.

On the off-chance that there's a jap who race-mixes, you get papi franku
Make sure you aren't built like a whale first and foremost, otherwise you might get speared by fishers using their daughters to catch the fabled moby dick

They do it is just not common for them to fuck to start with because they are a fucking beta country that need some proper men to give them a taste of the proper male specimen.

bro... i have a japanese wife and every time i go to japan, i turn on tinder and get blown the fuck up.

maybe not with leafs...

How is this jp waifu of yours, do you get regular "service"?

I'd hope not
The yellow fever meme is retarded
White or ain't right

i want the full fax machine experience, not joking. I really want to fucking ejac a jp female really hard. I have nill fucking interest in the fucking amerifat "women" and their disgusting personalities.

She honors her wifely duties. on a regular basis. maybe 3ish times a week. Used to be more, but we've been married for some years now...

You live in the US still i assume?

yes. not a proxy. I go to japan here and there, mostly to visit her family but i also have work there.

Do you actually want to live in the us still. If i had the jp i would be out of this fuckhole land.

Holy fuck what is this thread man fuck.

Fuck nu/pol/

Yes. Japan fucking sucks.
You don't need anything but money to move there... actually you can get a waifu by getting money, too.

luckily, I found my wife before I got rich...and she was already rich. we have a house in chiba that is just sitting unoccupied.

yes this is totally different from ogpol totally.

The only real issue in jp i feel is the costly living and finding a fucking job which is a fuck id assume.

This isn't remotely political, fuck off back to >>Sup Forums you god damned turbocuck untermensch

Actually, there's like 3 jobs for every applicant in Japan.

Many places would entertain the idea of having an American around so long as he's quiet, cleanly, and can offer them a unique perspective. Bonus points for high skill. I can read/write japanese well enough to get by but I can't speak it for shit... that's almost a must, tho. You must be able to follow their directions as written.

just about any college grad can get a job as an english teacher there... no japanese required.

not that this is a good thing.

Only real issue in japan is having your train delayed for 20 minutes EVERY TIME some sad little nip jumps on the tracks.

Yeah learning jp was something i undertook for a short bit and put it on hold. Nightmare edition.

inb4 suicide kommon, but fuck is it really that common? Have you actually dealt with that?

Sometimes not being able to speak the language is a good thing. I often find that I like people better before i talk to them so it's often better to never have spoken to them.

I've only visited japan 5 times and have had my train delayed for it like 9 times... maybe more, maybe less. they just tell you "injured passenger" yeah that's why we stopped at this random road crossing, got it... are those power washers?

A mentally ill person that is the result of race-mixing?

Japan fucking sucks. the culture is entirely cucked and their "alt-right" are weak little beta bitches who apologize when they accidentally scuff a USA soldier's shoe while they're protesting the military base. They literally held an apology ceremony and called off the protests for a week after something was accidentally dropped on a soldier's foot. He wasn't even injured.

In 2014 on average 70 Japanese people committed suicide every day

Same excuse given here when someone kills himself, legit.

do they have like a full on system for dealing with it? like they run in and quickly excavate the body and put it in a compartment and then power wash away the blood in like 10 minutes flat?

ITT: dumb gaijins talk about womans sexual desires when they have never fulfilled them.

Remember when you got nuked twice just for fun?

temporairly in japan, thinks they are leet as fuck because they can without vpn post from jp. kys pls.

you think your culture is fucked up...

Americans joke and laugh around the office place from time to time about how we nuked Japan and there was really no reason for it.

:^)

Stay mad virgins.

I have a japanese wife and a japanese kid... and I've been on japanese tinder. I know the truth about japan.

kekd

did you know lauren southern is legally a man?

fuck me. i mean i plan on doing something like that if i fail once in jp, but rip sounds fun for others.

Why the fuck did you marry a Jap woman when you hate Japs? Lmfao.

So it's true that most white men are in reality racists.

Despite what you idiots think. Most Japanese woman want Japanese or asian men.

Don't believe the meme. Whites aren't viewed as exotic in Japan anymore since there are so many of them around.

This is exactly why I don't feel bad about fucking and dumping white american sloots, living in your country despite not liking your people or degenerate culture. You whites do the same shit when you go to other nations.

Glad the third world is invading you faggots.

you don't have to hate a people to understand their weaknesses and appreciate your own racial traits.

This thread is praising japs. In reality, most peoples are shit. This is true even for glorious nippon.

>political

I love my wife.

Visiting japan is nice. Wanting to move from america to japan because of some retarded weeb dreams is fucking retarded.

sup tyger